okiko platinum fish food

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. A bit of kok growth is visible within weeks. Greatly improves the head shape in your fish. Feed is high in protein so to help Fish to grow at a faster rate and Improving head growth. Ships from and sold by Ashish Fish Aquarium. Special immune substance added to increase fish's resistance against diseases. Check out Okiko Platinum Flowerhorn Fish Food Head Huncher 100 g reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Okiko platinum benefits. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. read the review!! I've been feeding my flowerhorn with 'Okiko Platinum Head Huncher' for the last six months and the improvement is clearly visible. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shape of head growth Will also improve through constant feeding. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Taiyo Amber Max Pro/Asta Plus Flowerhorn Fish Food, 100 g (Pack of 2), Optimum Cichlid Quick Small Pellet Fish Food, Red, 300 g. I have received an original one for my flower horn .will update you by next 15 days. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. Please try again. Floating pellet (l) protein 60 percent fat 5 percent fibre 3 percent ash 12 percent moisture 10 percent. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. GST No. High content of spirulina and krill Extracts with other natural color enhancing elements that will improve the fish's sparkle dots in 1-2 weeks. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Expected product, I have been buying Okiko platinum from this seller for 1 year. Valid only for select customers on App. There was a problem completing your request. Feed is high in protien so as to help fish grow at a faster rate and improving head growth. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Valid only for select customers on App. Best flowerhorn food at a good price and best quality packing and also was shipped fast MAINLY IS A LATEST MANIFACTURED FOOD.flowerhorn really love it also results are very good hump colour and helth of fiah will increase for shoure. Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. Okiko Platinum Flowerhorn Fish Food Head Huncher 100 g. Taiyo Amber Max Pro/Asta Plus Flowerhorn Fish Food, 100 g (Pack of 2) Optimum Cichlid Quick Small Pellet Fish Food, Red, 300 g. Qian Hu Humpy Head Aquarium Fish Food, 280ml/100gms. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Unable to add item to Wish List. Pheromone Lures for Leucinodes orbonalis (Brinjal Fruit and Shoot Borer) Lure Witho... Western Era Natural High Calcium Source Cuttlebone Fish for Birds, Parrot (100grm). Okiko platinum head huncher, colour faster it is a unique formulated fish feed to induce speedy head growth. Pisces Impex. High content of spirulina and krill Extracts with other natural color enhancing elements that will improve the fish's sparkle dots in 1-2 weeks. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Next time change the product description or check what customer has ordered and i might change my review to 5 stars. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Feed is high in protien so as to help fish grow at a faster rate and improving head growth. 33ASEPM7914R1Z5. Speacial head growth enhancing ingredient, Fish protein, Quality white fish meal, Krill, spirulina, Wheat germ, Dried yeast, Wheat flour, Antarctic shrimps, protease, stable multi-vitamin and mineral, organic minerals etc. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The flowerhorn fish is a hybrid cichlid of undisclosed origin, so detailed information about the fish is not abundant. High quality Flower horn fish food with Assistantship plus. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. I'm also feeding okiko platinum head huncher & i also feed Bumpy head food. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try your search again later. Amazon.in: Buy Okiko Platinum Flowerhorn Fish Food Head Huncher 100 g online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Protyn Whole Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae Treat - Food for Arowana, Flowerhorn, O... PROTYGRUBS Soldier Fly Larvae - 100% Natural, High Protein Fish Food for Arowana, F... Foodie Puppies Wild Probio Flowerhorn Staple Diet Dual Color Enhancer Fish Food wit... Foodie Puppies Aquadene Parrot Flower Horn Gold Aquarium Fish Food (Ruby Red 2L), WILD Ark Aquatics ® Pro Bio with Garlic Flower Horn Fish Feed Large -100gm. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. SEND EMAIL. But Bumpy Food Is more effective than platinum food. OKIKO Platinum Big Head Faster Flower Horn and Colour Fish Food Pellets, 100 g. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Greatly improves the head shape in your fish. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Special immune substance added to increase fishes resistance against disease. I just got this product I will update once I have the results. Okiko Platinum Head Huncher & Colour Faster Flowerhorn Fish Food 100g Special Head Growth Enhancing Ingredient, Fish Protein, Quantity White Fish Meal, Krill, Spirulina, Wheat Germ, Dried Yeast, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Shrimps, Protease, Stable Multi-Vitamin and Mineral, Organic minerals etc. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. Foodie Puppies Taiyo Aini Fish Food Suitable Food for All Tropical Fishes with Powe... Foodie Puppies Taiyo Aini Combo Fast Red (330g)+Fast Growth (330g)+Spirulina (330g)... Tetra Red Parrot | 250ml / 110g | Aquarium Fish Food, Foodie Puppies Optimum Cichlid Quick Red Small Pellet Fish Food 300G (Pack of 3). Me and my flowerhorn both love this food!!! OKIKO platinum is a special formulated fish feed to induce speedy head growth for all Flowerhorn Breeds. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Okiko Platinum Flowerhorn Fish Food Head Huncher 100 g. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. However, lots of staple, dry foods and frozen foods are available specifically for cichlids. I am sure its a fake product. OKIKO Platinum Head Huncher & Color Faster 100g (Best Food for Flowerhorn Head and Color Development) ** COLOURFUL AQUARIUM **. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. You can edit your question or post anyway. havent checked product yet but the change in size already decreased 2 stars. Feed Fish enough for them to consume within 5 min. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. This is my 3 Flowerhorn 2 is male & 1 is female . Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Foodie Puppies Taiyo Pluss Discovery Turtle Conditioner Premium Turtle Food for Str... Red Sea Fish Pharm Ltd. Coral Pro Red Sea Salt 55Gal (Pail), OKIKO Platinum Head Huncher & Color Faster 100g (Best Food for Flowerhorn Head and Color Development) ** COLOURFUL AQUARIUM **, Okiko Flower Horn Platinum Fish Food, 100 g, AMBER Taiyo Max Pro Flower Horn Food (100 g, Medium), Petzlifeworld Okiko Platinum Head Huncher Pack of 3, OKIKO Platinum Big Head Faster Flower Horn and Colour Fish Food Pellets, 100 g, Qian Hu Humpy Head Aquarium Fish Food, 280ml/100gms.

Alpha Keri Bath Oil For Hand Eczema, Best Tankless Water Heater For Large Home, Tavor 7 Barrel, Non Dairy Synonym, Is Curmudgeon Yiddish, Anita Ekberg Cause Of Death,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *