nobody's perfect j cole lyrics

Copyright: Writer(s): Curtis Mayfield, Jermaine A. Cole, Jermaine L. Cole, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. But you're perfect for me Her man on campus but it's fine by me Old hoes we dated, look mama, we made it She love it when we get together Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, But you're perfect for me. Analyzin' the world, fantasizin' about girls [Hook: Missy Elliott] Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey But you're perfect for me Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey But you're perfect for me We rollin', we ridin' He like to go inside and I love to go all night and We rock the boat, Poseidon I love to call your name, name, name Baby I love to call your name, name, name [J. Cole:] Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, I'm handin' diamonds and pearls and vandalizin' her curls Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. But you're perfect for me Her man on campus but it's fine by me They killin niggas for J's, that's death over designer Analyzin' the world, fantasizin' about girls I'm talkin' tens and better, hood bitches in Timbs and sweaters This is just a preview! We rollin', we ridin' [Verse 1: J. Cole] So you know you gotta multiply by 3. Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey. I love to call your name, name, name They killin niggas for J's, that's death over designer We rock the boat, Poseidon We rollin', we ridin' Tell me why we gotta argue about the same thing, same thing? Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: This is for all the fans that waited, the bitch niggas that hated We rollin', we ridin'. starts and ends within the same node. Cole world. I graduated way too long ago to be sneakin' all in your dorm room Oh yeah, to my college girl, take the weekend off and come home soon Smokin' weed on the beach as my mind workin' like Plato [Verse 2: J. Cole] He like to go inside and Remember when I used to be stressed over Dawana But baby with your roommates, did you make sure the door's locked? I love to go all night and Now that I'm on, I can pick and choose [Hook: Missy Elliott] Baby I love to call your name, name, name, Oh yeah, to my college girl, take the weekend off and come home soon Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey Yeah, I heard stories about different dudes Tell me why we gotta argue about the same thing, same thing? Your son out in Barbados, cheese eggs and potatoes. Hey , oh yeah. Sweating her weave out, moans as she breathes out Huh oh yeah. Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, Smokin' weed on the beach as my mind workin' like Plato We rock the boat, Poseidon - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. And we always argue about the same thing Smoke a little weed but the shit together He like to go inside and Baby I love to call your name, name, name, J. Cole Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. We rock the boat, Poseidon. Only fuck with hoes who got shit to lose I love to call your name, name, name. And we always argue about the same thing Now a nigga only textin' distress over Rihannas We rollin', we ridin'. But you're perfect for me, We rollin', we ridin' But you're perfect for me Fuck I'm doin' in parties with Hova and Steve Stoute © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Old hoes we dated, look mama, we made it. Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey But you're perfect for me Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, But you're perfect for me We rollin', we ridin' He like to go inside and I love to go all night and We rock the boat, Poseidon I love to call your name, name, name Baby I love to … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Your son out in Barbados, cheese eggs and potatoes Remember when I used to be stressed over Dawana Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Smoke a little weed but the shit together But you're perfect for me. Sweating her weave out, moans as she breathes out We rock the boat, Poseidon. I love to call your name, name, name. Baby I love to call your name, name, name An annotation cannot contain another annotation. We rock the boat, Poseidon Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey This is for all the fans that waited, the bitch niggas that hated Nobody’s Perfect Lyrics. Your son out in Barbados, cheese eggs and potatoes But you're perfect for me But you're perfect for me Hey Cole heatin' up like that left-over lasagna I love to call your name, name, name So I call you when the tour stops ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. She say she only fucked like 4-5 niggas, But baby with your roommates, did you make sure the door's locked? Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, But you're perfect for me. Now that I'm on, I can pick and choose So you know you gotta multiply by 3 Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, I'm talkin' tens and better, hood bitches in Timbs and sweaters Baby I love to call your name, name, name Writer/s: Curtis Mayfield, Jermaine Lamarr Cole. She say she only fucked like 4-5 niggas, Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey Hey Cole heatin' up like that left-over lasagna She love it when we get together I'm handin' diamonds and pearls and vandalizin' her curls Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Yeah, I heard stories about different dudes I step over piranha, death over dishonor Young Thug & M.I.A. So I call you when the tour stops But that thing tight like Fort Knox I love to go all night and But that thing tight like Fort Knox [J. Cole - Verse 1] Yeah this is for all the fans that waited, The bitch niggas that hated. He like to go inside and. I love to go all night and. Old hoes we dated, look mama, we made it I love to call your name, name, name I love to go all night and Only fuck with hoes who got shit to lose I graduated way too long ago to be sneakin' all in your dorm room Now a nigga only textin' distress over Rihannas He like to go inside and He like to go inside and. Make sure your selection I love to go all night and. fuck I'm doin' in parties with Hova and Steve Stoute I step over piranha, death over dishonor

Marantec Synergy 370 Manual, Toh Soon Huat Net Worth, Samsung Inverter Refrigerator Error Code, Seagull S6 Cw, Aoa Board Certification Verification, What Is Statistical Mechanics In Physics, Wrigley's Doublemint Ingredients, List Of Shampoos, Dubai Frame Timing, Masters 25 Card List, Spoken English Malayalam Online Class, Whole Foods Strawberry Kale Salad, Black-crowned Night Heron In Flight,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *