my patriot supply reviews

I asked her to slow down and listen to what I need and she said make an order, and you can "barter and trade with neighbors." While MPS clearly states there is NO MSG ADDED, I discovered this to be deceitful and misleading advertising. Plain paper labels on mylar bags without any brand. © 2020 Reviewopedia. I tried three pouches of their granola packaged in 2013, just as a test and it was awful! My Patriot Supply Review. They all arrived quickly enough & were in the shown storage totes that are awesome by the way. If this is the a company that has spent as much as they say they have in revamping and tooling to keep up demand, they may have wasted their time and money as much as I have. The amount of fuel that will be needed to prepare this stuff is pretty high. The soup dare great, the stew is tasty, and the creamy rice we take on our camping trips. I had the stuffing. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019. Great food ! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The brown sugar was clumped up so it was hard to get consistent sweetness. Since August of 2016 I have purchased Survival Coffee & Condiments, Meat Protein Kit & Breakfast Kit & Even the Alexapure Pro Water Filter System WITHOUT 1 ISSUE! If there is no name on it or country of origin I'm not eating it. Shipping being free I didn't expect it in 2 days like Amazon gives. About My Patriot Supply. I told them to cancel and give me a refund. I've gotten 2 72 hour kits and one 2 week kit and a preparedness crate (it had essential items like a small stove, matches, radio etc, along with 72 hours of food). https://bestcompany.com/emergency-prep/company/my-patriot-supply Overall, I like MPS and will continue to use them for emergency food. Maybe their other food is better, but I'm not going to try it unless it's a choice of eating our cat. This was after 6 weeks for the first order. I wanted to love this stuff, but it tasted absolutely horrible. Spend your hard earned dollars on a better quality product, not this one. I bought this "My Patrot Supply" crap at the start of covid after a YouTube vlogger I subscribe to started advertising for them. When we complained, they refused to take back food but offered 50% off the price we paid. It was good, but a bit salty. I don't know what to do with the rest of the box--I'll probably just throw it in the trash. I wouldn't dream of preparing anywhere else! Very compact, well designed and packaged. Furthermore, all corn or soy, unless specifically stated that it is ORGANIC OR NON-GMO, is highly contaminated with pesticides and is typically GMO. The original My Patriot Supply Company is all about leading the life of self-reliance and providing its consumers the very best of products to aid them towards preparedness. I was a little tentative to purchase it because I couldn't find on their website the list of ingredients but I figured for the price I could take a chance. In the past I bought Mountain House and their products are great. Instead the company chooses to give some vague update on their page, absolving themselves from any responsibility, and still their customers wait with no answers or any assurance that their order is even remembered. I had some stuff from the 72 hour kit while camping. Then I kept reading emails for all the great food & different packages they have so I ordered up a 3 Month Kit under a promotion of Buy One Get One Free & got 6 months of 25 year storage food rations for the sale price of $497. My Patriot Supply is an online store for survival products which was founded in 2008 to help people meet their goals of self sufficiency and emergency preparedness with affordable, quality products. My Patriot Supply says that the fear mongering done by other companies leads to price gouging; they create this fear in their customers to make them willing to pay high prices for their products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Each time I had bought, I had gotten my packages fairly expediently, within 2 weeks, save for the stuff this year (2020), since everyone is attempting to stock up. Obviously not an order from MPS. According to their website, other websites and companies which specialize in survival products spend most of their time and energy in fear mongering. I suggest you DO NOT BUY from this company. I tried the food & found it tasty & thought it would make a good back up plan. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have advised my mislead friend to quickly cancel her order and purchase survival food supplies from a more honest and trustworthy company that conceals nothing from the customers. 4 Ways to Use the Internet to Upgrade Your Style. All orders over $49 ship for free, and anyone who has complaints or issues with the products they receive should call Customer Service right away so that My Patriot Supply can address any problems right away. My Patriot Supply Reviews ( 15 Reviews ) Website: www.MyPatriotSupply.com . Overall Rating. Will Compression Clothing Will Make You Thinner and Healthier? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for MyPatriotSupply 72-Hour Food Supply, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018. Personally I would just get some packets from the grocery store and call it good. They refer to this as a two week emergency food supply. it really makes me wonder what the rest of their foot tastes like. No food buckets, no refund(s). Never delivered a $1400 freeze dried food order. If MPS is being deceitful, actually LYING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS about “NO MSG” in their products, when in FACT HYDROLYZED CORN OR SOY PROTEIN is MSG and unhealthy and used as a flavor enhancer..then HOW CAN MPS be trusted with the REST of their information they publish about their products or ingredients???

Presto Electric Knife Sharpener Review, How To Use A Kitchen Knife Sharpener, Production And Operation Management Notes For Bba Pdf, Do Hurricanes Have Tornadoes, Connor-davidson Resilience Scale Permission To Use, Dobsonian Mount Diy, Lenovo 10e Chromebook Review, Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce With Greek Yogurt, Finger Food For 6 Month Old Uk, Off-white Jordan 4 Uk, Eureka Easy Clean 71b Target, Set-builder Notation Of V,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *