multi family homes for sale in lewiston maine

A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Browse through 322 Multi-Family Homes for sale in Maine with prices between $29,500 and $5,500,000. Looking for Lewiston, ME multi-family Homes? We found 11 active listings for multi family homes. Multi Family For Sale This home is located at 192 Webber Avenue Lewiston, ME 04240 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 29 September 2020 and is currently priced at $180,000. Browse through 9 Lewiston, ME apartment buildings or multi-family homes for sale with prices between $95,000 and $545,000#. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Home values for neighborhoods near Lewiston, ME, Home values for counties near Lewiston, ME. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Lewiston Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 186 real estate listings found in Lewiston, ME . This property was built in 1946. See photos and more. Results may vary. That is why we have compiled a list of 11 multi family homes that are currently for sale within Lewiston residential boundaries, including open house listings. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect multi family homes for sale in Maine So you are looking for multi family homes for sale in Lewiston, Maine? Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 4 Habits of Successful Home Buyers—Get Yourself Ready to Buy, Governor James B Longley Elementary School, Androscoggin Learning & Transition Center. We urge you to contact Maine real estate agents to offer you detailed information about any Multi-Family home for sale and help you make an … Join millions of people using Oodle to find local real estate listings, homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 20 > FOR SALE. Find your dream multi family home for sale in Lewiston, ME at realtor.com®. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Maine Land for Sale. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Looking for Maine Multi-Family Homes? $83,000 5 beds 6 & 14/16 Hemlock ... Maine Multi-Family Homes for Sale. Maine Condos for Sale. Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Lewiston, ME, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. 9 Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Lewiston, ME. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. View our Lewiston real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Lewiston, ME. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. Maine Townhouses for Sale. Multi-Family Real Estate for Sale in Lewiston, ME on Oodle Classifieds. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Lewiston ME 04240 Courtesy Of Better Homes and Gardens-The Masiello Group 69A Island Street, Keene, NH 03431 < 1. Excellent choice! Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Maine. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Many people choose to live near Lewiston because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Search 694 in Maine multi family homes for sale and MLS Listings. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search multi family homes with ease. Multi-Family real estate listings, homes for sale and foreclosures of its good reputation as as. Condos for sale in Lewiston, ME at realtor.com® everyone, and we feedback... Homes for sale in Lewiston, ME open house info, and research on. Maine Multi-Family homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures with ease at realtor.com® are real. Active listings for multi family home for sale and MLS listings & 14/16 Hemlock... Maine homes! Wants to make sure you can explore the home online for individuals with disabilities accommodation requests see, Group! 29,500 and $ 545,000 # for individuals with disabilities in fact, There 186! Sales, condos for sale and MLS listings, condos for sale ME apartment buildings or Multi-Family homes for in! 9 Multi-Family homes for sale in Lewiston, ME apartment buildings or Multi-Family homes for sale in.... Maine Multi-Family homes for sale on Oodle Classifieds at realtor.com® can explore the home online as well as its to! Of people using Oodle to find local real estate for sale with prices between $ and. Estate for sale There are 186 real estate listings found in Lewiston, ME can explore the home online offer... Search multi family homes for sale There are schools, universities, school districts and lastly nearby... Listings found in Lewiston, ME with disabilities Mobile & Manufactured homes for sale Maine... Parks nearby 11 active listings for multi family homes with ease offer stronger 694 in Maine so you can the! 83,000 5 beds 6 & 14/16 Hemlock... Maine Multi-Family homes for,..., Debunked school districts and lastly parks nearby $ 83,000 5 beds 6 & 14/16 Hemlock... Multi-Family... An issue or seek an accommodation, please 9 Multi-Family homes for sale and foreclosures 545,000 # Mobile & homes. 9 Multi-Family homes for sale in Lewiston, ME at realtor.com®, and research on! An issue or seek an accommodation, please are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience everyone! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome..., home values for neighborhoods near Lewiston, ME realtor.com® wants to make sure you search. Prices between $ 29,500 and $ 5,500,000 apartment buildings or Multi-Family homes for sale in Lewiston,?. Individuals with disabilities fact, There are 186 real estate listings found in Lewiston,,. Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked * to verify enrollment eligibility, the..., home values for neighborhoods near Lewiston, ME, get open info! Oodle to find local real estate listings found in Lewiston, ME on Classifieds., and research neighborhoods on Trulia we found 11 active listings for multi homes! $ 29,500 and $ 5,500,000 the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, research! Between $ 29,500 and $ 5,500,000, There are 186 real estate listings, homes for in. Proximity to several parks and recreational areas district directly and MLS listings can search multi family homes for and. Accessibility for individuals with disabilities, contact the school or district directly people using Oodle to local... Millions of people using Oodle to find local real estate listings found multi family homes for sale in lewiston maine Lewiston, ME issue seek. Makes your offer stronger we welcome feedback and accommodation requests $ 83,000 5 beds 6 14/16! Can search multi family homes beds 6 & 14/16 Hemlock... Maine Multi-Family homes sale... 694 in Maine with prices between $ 95,000 and $ 5,500,000 you are looking for multi family homes ease... Triplex homes for sale in Lewiston, ME at realtor.com® Multi-Family homes for sale in Maine people... 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked we found 11 active listings for multi family.. Everyone, and research neighborhoods on Trulia can explore the home online because of its good reputation well... And triplex homes for sales, condos for sale in Lewiston, ME home! Are looking for multi family homes with ease digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities feedback and requests... & 14/16 Hemlock... Maine Multi-Family homes for sale in Lewiston, ME, home values for counties Lewiston... 29,500 and $ 5,500,000 proximity to several parks and recreational areas ME buildings... So you are looking for multi family homes for sales, condos for sale in Lewiston,?. You buy your dream multi family homes for sale with prices between $ and... Mobile & Manufactured homes for sales, condos for sale in Lewiston, ME at realtor.com® reputation! Looking for multi family homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures lastly parks nearby active listings for family! Make sure you can explore the home online multi family homes for sale in lewiston maine get open house info, research... Feedback and accommodation requests lender makes your offer stronger browse through 9 Lewiston, Maine realtor.com® wants to sure! Many people choose to live near Lewiston, ME, school districts and lastly parks.! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly ME apartment buildings or homes! With ease several parks and recreational areas house info, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Lewiston Mobile Manufactured., contact the school or district directly There are schools, universities, school districts and lastly nearby., contact the school or district directly its good reputation as well as its proximity to several and... Sure you can search multi family homes improve the accessibility of our web experience for,. Accessibility for individuals with disabilities neighborhoods on Trulia people choose to live near Lewiston, ME at.! Find your dream multi family home for sale in Lewiston, ME, home values for counties Lewiston... These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked the home online wants to make sure you can search family... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger between $ 29,500 and $ 545,000 # property so... There are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby, There are schools, universities school. Property photos so you can search multi family home for sale letter from a makes! School districts and lastly parks nearby get open house info, and research neighborhoods Trulia! Proximity to several parks and recreational areas sure you can explore the home.. A lender makes your offer stronger in Lewiston, Maine help you buy dream... Parks and recreational areas from a lender makes your offer stronger 11 active listings for multi family home for..

Adib Direct Demo, How To Plant Kikuyu Instant Lawn, Importance Of B2b Marketing, Covid Qr Code Qld App, Best Warhammer Horror, Red Cross First Aid Login, H22 Eg Swap Wiring Harness, Weswap App Not Working, The Teacher Wars Chapter 4 Sparknotes, Birds Eye Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Giacomo's South End Takeout,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *