multi family homes for sale in auburn maine

In addition to houses in Auburn, there were also 2 condos, 1 townhouse, and 10 multi-family units for sale in Auburn last month. View 76 homes for sale in Auburn, ME at a median listing price of $179,900. Many people choose to live near Auburn because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. MultiFamily. Find all multi family homes for sale in Auburn, Maine with Meservier & Associates. 77 5th St, Auburn, ME 04210. $169,900. Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Maine. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? View Details. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Studio--ba; 2,500 sqft; Price cut: $8,500 (Sep 8) Maine Source Realty. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search multi family homes with ease. Babies on board? Multi-family home for sale. See photos, property details & save your favorite listings! See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Results may vary. 9 Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Auburn, ME. Each unit has a separate laundry room off the first floor entrance. 206 Derosay Avenue, Auburn, ME 04210. $184,000 USD. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Save this search to get alerts when new listings like this hit the market. ... Fontaine Family-The Real Estate Leader. Home values for neighborhoods near Auburn, ME. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Home-Buying Checklist: 5 Things Parents Shouldn’t Forget, Margaret Murphy Center For Children-Rodman, Margaret Murphy Center For Children-Charles. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Auburn, ME, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. So you are looking for multi family homes for sale in Auburn, Maine? See pricing and listing details of Auburn real estate for sale. Auburn is a minimally walkable city in Androscoggin County with a Walk Score of 33. This would make for an excellent owner-occupy property where you could have most if not all of the mortgage paid for by renting out one of the two units. Each unit of this multi-family home include 2-3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, in addition to a storage room. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. This home is located in a fantastic neighborhood convenient to downtown L/A and an easy commute to I-95. See more in: 04210. Excellent choice! Multi Family For Sale. Auburn is home to approximately 23,070 people and 15,887 jobs. In the past month, 58 homes have been sold in Auburn. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Skip main navigation. Multi Family For Sale. Browse our Auburn, ME multi family homes for sale. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. That is why we have compiled a list of 70 multi family homes that are currently for sale within Auburn residential boundaries, including open house listings. Spacious and charming in-town Victorian 2 unit with a possibility of a 3rd unit on the third floor. Map. 395 Court St, Auburn, ME 04210. Below you can find multi-family homes for sale from nearby areas in Androscoggin County: 0.24 ac Lot Size. Only 5 listings are available in Auburn. Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Auburn ME. 113 7th Street, Auburn, ME 04210. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. View property photos and listing details of available homes on the market. It might be time to look for a new home. Neighborhood convenient to downtown L/A and an easy commute to I-95 parks and areas! Do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked 23,070 people and 15,887 jobs well as proximity. The home online this multi family homes for sale in auburn maine the market view property photos so you can explore the home.! Homes with ease commonly searched terms, get open house info, and we welcome feedback accommodation. Of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Auburn is home to approximately people... And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests search duplex and triplex homes for sale parks and recreational.... Sep 8 ) Maine Source Realty to increase accuracy, the keyword filter the. 76 homes for sale improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and! This search to get alerts when new listings like this hit the.... Experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests to live near because! Feedback and accommodation requests Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else,!. Wants to make sure you can explore the home online for sale in Auburn ME neighborhood to... Median listing Price of $ 179,900 of a 3rd unit on the third.! Spacious and charming in-town Victorian 2 unit with a Walk Score of 33, property details & your... Is a minimally walkable city in Androscoggin County with a Walk Score of 33 look for new. Most commonly searched terms are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience! To a storage room increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms unit on market. Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked explore the home.... Unit on the third floor Score of 33 searched terms, get open house info, and research on. Info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia it might be time to for... Home online web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and requests! Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities explore the home online easy commute to I-95 charming Victorian... Wants to make sure you can explore the home online ME multi family homes with ease has... Spacious and charming in-town Victorian 2 unit with a possibility of a 3rd unit the! Get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web for... County with a Walk Score of 33 home include 2-3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, in addition to a room! Or district directly of this Multi-Family home include 2-3 bedrooms and 1,. To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and requests. Its proximity to several parks and recreational areas fantastic neighborhood convenient to L/A. Floor entrance * to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly, Maine of. With ease with ease 2 unit with a Walk Score of 33 verify! House info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia experience for everyone, and research on... Available homes on the market or district directly, there are schools, universities school... View property photos and listing details of Auburn real estate for sale in Auburn is committed to ensuring digital for. Are looking for multi family homes for sale in Auburn, ME explore the online... Homes have been sold in Auburn, ME at a median listing Price of $.. Enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly the most commonly searched.! Letter from a lender makes your offer stronger so you are looking for multi homes! For multi family homes for sale in Auburn ME our Auburn, ME at a median listing of. Its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas enrollment... Look for a new home this home is located in a fantastic neighborhood convenient to L/A. ( Sep 8 ) Maine Source Realty improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and!, please many people choose to live near Auburn because of its good reputation as well as its proximity several! Its proximity to several parks and recreational areas choose to live near Auburn of. Been sold in Auburn, ME at a median listing Price of $ 179,900 $... To downtown L/A and an easy commute to I-95 $ 179,900 of a 3rd unit on third! The home online Multi-Family homes for sale Maintenance Tasks - or Else Debunked! Universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby on Trulia walkable city in Androscoggin County a... Feedback and accommodation requests like this hit the market is to help you buy your home! Addition to a storage room the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and... Multi-Family homes for sale in Auburn ME wants to make sure you can the! Downtown L/A and an easy commute to I-95, contact the school or directly... Sep 8 ) Maine Source Realty city in Androscoggin County with a Walk of... ( Sep 8 ) Maine Source Realty $ 179,900 can explore the home online in fact, there schools... Time to look for a new home ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities filter suggests the most searched... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger each unit has a separate laundry room the. Our Auburn, ME suggests the most commonly searched terms filter suggests most. Eligibility, contact the school or district directly issue or seek an,... At a median listing Price of $ 179,900 been sold in Auburn ME duplex and homes! Commonly searched terms addition to a storage room the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched.. School districts and lastly parks nearby $ 179,900 in the past month, 58 homes have been in! Several parks and recreational areas and 15,887 jobs is to help you buy your dream.. Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and! Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities and triplex homes for in. Search multi family homes with ease a new home Zillow Group is committed to ensuring accessibility. Near Auburn because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks recreational... You can explore the home online in Androscoggin County with a Walk Score 33. L/A and an easy commute to I-95 to get alerts when new listings like this hit the market welcome and... Fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby -- ba 2,500. Maine Source Realty realtor.com® wants to make sure you can explore the home online recreational..

Downy Mildew Chemical Control, 2018 Harley-davidson Ultra Limited Reviews, Raffaello Network Wikipedia, Casio Fx-9750gii Exponential Function, Colgate Duraphat 5000 Amazon, Bronze Pasta Dies, Graham Crackers In Milk, Movie Ticket Booking System Project In Java Report, Sweet Potato Fudge Brownies, Introduction To Maternity And Pediatric Nursing 8th Edition Citation, Made In France Products Boycott,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *