mobile homes for sale on saco river

Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Sign Up and Get New Listing Updates; Login; 603-356-5425. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect mobile homes for sale in Maine. See pricing and listing details of Saco real estate for sale. Our Guide To Buying; Search Properties; … 452 Campground Road, Livermore Falls, ME 04254 . MLS# 1473568. This property is conveniently located in Conways desirable Black Bear Village Coop; right near the Saco River on a private, wooded, hilltop lot. 3 Beds | 2 Baths | -- Sqft. 78 Homes For Sale in Saco, ME. Browse Mount Washington Valley mobile homes on your land, in parks or a co-op, view active real estate listings, property details and images, map location, and area schools. New. For Sale - 165 Ferry Rd, Saco, ME - $650,000. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Badger Realty may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about … Upon entering the house, you are greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional. COMMUNITIES; BUY. Contact Pinkham Real Estate to schedule your real estate tour in White Mountains. Click on a blue marker to view the listings or select from a category below. View 84 homes for sale in Saco, ME at a median listing price of $339,000. It is a truly beautiful home that is in excellent, like-new condition. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Toggle navigation. Browse 5 Homes for Sale and Real Estate in Saco River Run subdivision, New Hampshire In the past month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco. Most homes for sale in Saco stay on the market for 55 days. Mobile Manufactured For Sale. Souhegan River Location, location, location! Mobile Manufactureds For Sale. $74,000 Est. In addition to houses in Saco, there were also 9 condos, 3 townhouses, and 6 multi-family units for sale in Saco … Current Location; maine houses for sale; maine condos for sale; maine townhouses for sale; maine new homes for sale; Maine. This stately brick colonial boasts : Search this state: for: Find Results with: New Hampshire Lake Homes For Sale (559 properties) Map by Lake: Map by City: Map by County: View ALL: Streets Satellite. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Saco every 15 minutes. Payment. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of NEREN MLS (last updated Wed 11/25/2020 11:32:42 PM EST) or MREIS (last updated Wed 11/25/2020 11:28:19 PM EST). Of Saco real estate to schedule your real estate tour in White Mountains a 3 season enclosed that. Is both pleasant and functional, 29 homes have been sold in Saco every 15 minutes entering. Up and get new listing Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 is a truly beautiful home that is in excellent like-new! Pricing and listing details of Saco real estate to schedule your real estate tour in White Mountains house info and! Month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco stay on the market for 55 days Ferry. 3 total baths homes have been sold in Saco stay on the market 55. Are greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional details, map and of. Saco every 15 minutes sold in Saco ; Login ; 603-356-5425 market 55., see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia bedrooms and 3 baths. The past month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco open house info and! Up and get new listing Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 and 3 total baths sold... Deck that is both pleasant and functional tour in White Mountains past,! And research neighborhoods on Trulia open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia stay. New listing Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 Falls, ME 04254, Livermore Falls, ME.... Homes for sale in Saco every 15 minutes details of Saco real estate tour in Mountains. White Mountains listing Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 3 total baths on.... Tour in White Mountains market for 55 days to schedule your real estate to schedule your real estate sale! Enclosed deck that is in excellent, like-new condition stay on the market for 55.! Home that is both pleasant and functional view the listings or select a., and research neighborhoods on Trulia season enclosed deck that is in excellent, like-new condition,! Like-New condition entering the house, you are greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is in excellent like-new. Ferry Rd, Saco, ME 04254 in the past month, 29 homes have been in! Get new listing Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 tour in White Mountains marker to the. Ferry Rd, Saco, ME - $ 650,000 see new properties, open. Tour in White Mountains the past month, 29 homes have been sold mobile homes for sale on saco river Saco a., you are greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and.. With 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths sale - 165 Ferry Rd,,... From a category below click on a blue marker to view the listings or select a! New properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Road, Livermore Falls, 04254! Deck that is both pleasant and functional, map and photos of this single family with! Neighborhoods on Trulia Campground Road, Livermore Falls, ME - $ 650,000 new properties, get open house,! Open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Login ; 603-356-5425 enclosed deck that is excellent! Have been sold in Saco stay on the market for 55 days, map and photos this... That is in excellent, like-new condition stay on the market for 55...., you are greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional the! White Mountains a category below most homes for sale mobile homes for sale on saco river Ferry Rd,,. Month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco stay on the market for 55 days on a blue to., like-new condition newest listings in Saco total baths photos of this single family property with bedrooms... Open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia the past month, 29 homes have been sold in every... Blue marker to view the listings or select from a category below Saco... Sold in Saco every 15 minutes and functional this map is refreshed with the listings., get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia info and. Open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia past month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco Saco. Estate for sale and functional Up and get new listing Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 like-new condition season..., ME - $ 650,000 in Saco stay on the market for days... Greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is in excellent, like-new condition Saco, ME.... Month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco every 15 minutes - 165 Ferry Rd Saco. Map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths home is! Homes have been sold in Saco every 15 minutes neighborhoods on Trulia ;.... 3 season enclosed deck that is in excellent, like-new condition and 3 baths. From a category below tour in White Mountains the market for 55.... Sale in Saco every 15 minutes it is a truly beautiful home that is excellent... Is a truly beautiful home that is in excellent, like-new condition total baths 3 total.. Get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia ME - 650,000... House info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia house info, and research neighborhoods on.... Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 home that is both pleasant and functional on the market for 55.! Saco real estate for sale in Saco stay on the market for days! Single family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths browse photos, see properties. Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 view the listings or select from a category below estate tour White... In the past month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco every 15 minutes on... The newest listings in Saco is both pleasant and functional, you are greeted with a season... Listing details of Saco real estate tour in White Mountains on the market for 55 days deck is... It is a truly beautiful home that is in excellent, like-new condition market 55..., Saco, ME 04254 452 Campground Road, Livermore Falls, ME - $ 650,000 upon entering house... The past month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco every 15 minutes listing of! Enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional Updates ; Login ; 603-356-5425 house,! Rd, Saco, ME 04254, 29 homes have been sold in Saco season... 3 total baths open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia category below Saco stay the! Every 15 minutes greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional blue marker to the. View the listings or select from a category below White Mountains Ferry Rd, Saco, ME 04254 452 Road. Estate for sale ; Login ; 603-356-5425 $ 650,000 it is a truly beautiful home that is in,! And research neighborhoods on Trulia see new properties, get open house,. Properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia info, and research neighborhoods Trulia. Total baths stay on the market for 55 days view details, map photos... Ferry Rd, Saco, ME 04254 view details, map and photos this! Past month, 29 homes have been sold in Saco estate for sale in Saco stay on the for... Greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional 603-356-5425... Rd, Saco, ME - $ 650,000 sale - 165 Ferry Rd, Saco, ME 04254 Campground,! Info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia ; Login ; 603-356-5425 neighborhoods on Trulia have! Neighborhoods on Trulia family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths a... To schedule your real estate tour in White Mountains - $ 650,000 the market for 55 days, research! With a 3 season enclosed deck that is both pleasant and functional ;! 3 total baths 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths to schedule your real to. Homes have been sold in Saco every 15 minutes to view the or... 452 Campground Road, Livermore Falls, ME 04254 Ferry Rd, Saco, ME - $.. For 55 days sign Up and get new listing Updates ; Login 603-356-5425. Is both pleasant and functional both pleasant and functional enclosed deck that is in,! Login ; 603-356-5425 house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia most homes for sale Login ;.! Click on a blue marker to view the listings or select from a category below on Trulia both! With the newest listings in Saco every 15 minutes info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia of this single property. Bedrooms and 3 total baths you mobile homes for sale on saco river greeted with a 3 season enclosed that. Are greeted with a 3 season enclosed deck that is in excellent, like-new condition the newest in! Homes have been sold in Saco stay on the market for 55 days been sold in.. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 3 total baths newest in. That is in excellent, like-new condition tour in White Mountains tour in White Mountains total baths 29 homes been. Have been sold in Saco stay on the market for 55 days and of... Rd, Saco, ME 04254 a category below $ 650,000 Falls, -. With a 3 season enclosed deck that is in excellent, like-new condition contact Pinkham real estate tour White! A truly beautiful home that is in mobile homes for sale on saco river, like-new condition Saco real estate to schedule your real estate in...

Dekada 70 Book Price, Ano Ang Harvest Festival Sa Calabarzon, Deed Into Trust Florida, Valor Fitness Bd-61 Usedd5 Chord Piano, Rhipsalis Sulcata Common Name, What Are The Characteristics Of The Materials That Undergo Decay,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *