mobile homes for sale in bay bridge estates brunswick maine

Details. The community bathroom has plumbing for a tub shower but is not installed at this time. Call … Large single car detached garage, huge sundrenched back yard and more. 55 Bay Bridge Rd, Brunswick, ME is a mobile / manufactured home that contains 1,456 sq ft and was built in 2006. Home has three bedrooms, two baths and comes with fireplace, stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, a new roof in 2018 and a 10 X 12 shed that is on the property. Mobile homes $85,000 and $59,995 move in ready $59,995 2br - (nhm > Old Orchard Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting favorite this post Nov 25 Also 15 minutes away from Amtrak, only 40 minutes to Portland with easy access to Route 1 and I-295. 2 Karen ... Bay Bridge Estate. Set well back from the road on a private 1.8 acre site. You won't want to miss this! Country setting yet only 1.8 miles to the Interstate. The inspections were finished . Enjoy the convenience of 1-level living in a well established community located just minutes from I-95 and all of the amenities of town. The kitchen has ample oak cabinets with enough counter space for cooking and baking, a large pantry is open to the dining space which flows nicely into the large living room. This home is great for someone just starting out or looking to retire. The home offers two large bedrooms, two full bathrooms with tubs and an open concept kitchen and living room. ... MobileHomeParkStore.com has 5 Mobile Home Parks near Brunswick, ME. Reviews (207) 442-7224. Easy Portland commute, within 45 minutes and no tolls on I-295. Bay Bridge Estates is located in the town of Brunswick, ME close to Cook's Corner stores, area businesses, schools, Midcoast and Parkview Hospitals. Residents of the Bay Bridge Estates mobile-home park in Brunswick are fighting for rent control. This property is not currently available for sale. Offers can be submitted through the official Listing Agent but in some cases, no agent is listed and offers can be submitted the bank owner directly. You will want to come see this beautiful, newly renovated and well maintained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home located on the outskirts of Brunswick. Bay Bridge Estates is located in the town of Brunswick, ME close to Cook's Corner stores, area businesses, schools, Midcoast and Parkview Hospitals. Zillow has 77 homes for sale in Brunswick ME. Home is in excellent condition, clean and move in ready. Home was under contract; however, the buyer was not approved by the park's approval process so it is back on the market. This home last sold for $64,000 in December 2019. Currently 2 mobile homes, one rented and one in need of repair. 30 year architectural roof shingles in 2015. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Brunswick. Search the most complete 04011, real estate listings for sale & rent. Well maintained 2003 double wide set on a poured concrete slab with concrete block perimeter skirting. Located within the Country Lane Estates community, this generously-sized mobile home offers space and privacy. Featured. The buyer was happy with the outcome of the inspections. Bay Bridge Estates mobile home park located in Brunswick, ME. If you're looking for a starter home with an opportunity to build later or downsize now, this is a great home and area for you. Also 15 minutes away from Amtrak, only 40 … Freshly painted, bedroom on each end, bath on each end, open kitchen/living room with breakfast bar, 2012 roof shingles, tie downs, concrete slab, large lawn with garden spot and fire pit, nicely landscaped and ready for a new owner. Won't Last Long! Get directions, reviews and information for Bay Bridge Estates in Brunswick, ME. 2 Patricia Rd Brunswick, ME 04011-1710. This property is Real Estate Owned, or REO. View lots, community details, photos, and more. Find 04011, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX… Bay Bridge Estates is located in the town of Brunswick, ME close to Cook's Corner stores, area businesses, schools, Midcoast and Parkview Hospitals. See attached rent schedule. Call for additional information. The current Trulia Estimate for 84 Bay Bridge Rd is $212,345. A private, tree-lined yard provides a peaceful outdoor space in which to relax or play. MobileHome.net has 15 Mobile Homes for Sale near Brunswick, ME, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. © 2020 NicheInvestments LLC. Rent at the park, which is owned by Katahdin Corp. of Portland, has risen from $165 a month five years ago to $223 a month now. The home has been well maintained with a new metal roof and storage shed. Contact our office today to make an appointment. Home is in excellent condition, clean and move in ready. This property contains a 2 car garage, beautiful front deck, amazing master bath and full generator hook ups. Desirable open floor plan allows versatility with lots of natural light. This 1988 2 bedroom, 2 bath mobile home sits on a private 1.53 +/- acres on a dead end town maintained road. All Age Community 377 Lots Bay Bridge Estates is located in the town of Brunswick… Also 15 minutes away from Amtrak, only 40 minutes to Portland with easy access to Route 1 and I-295. All-Ages community mobile homes for sale. Lot rent is based on the number of occupants. There are currently 9 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Brunswick. Potential for 3rd trailer or build your home out back and have rental income. Bay Bridge Estates 2 Primrose Ln Brunswick ME 04011. Home has three bedrooms, two baths and comes with fireplace, stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, a new roof in 2018 and a 10 X 12 shed that is on the property. Do you own or manage this community? It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The park has a 2 person occupancy limit. View 19 photos for 55 Bay Bridge Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011 a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,456 Sq. Prices, conditions and apartment availability are subject to change without notice. It's being used as a half bath at this time. Since banks are not in business to own homes, they are usually interested in selling foreclosed homes quickly at attractive low prices. The double wide can stay at the park or be moved. Two additional bedrooms and another bath on the other side. Call … Check your credit score before applying to this mobile home community. More affordable than local housing rentals. A bank is now the owner. This 1995 Pine Grove home is located in Maplewood Manor in Brunswick, Maine. Maplewood Manor. Mobile Homes for Sale Mobile Home Parks - over 40,000 listed! Also 15 minutes away from Amtrak, only 40 minutes to Portland with easy access to Route 1 and I-295. 84 Bay Bridge Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,529 sqft single-family home built in 1960. Homes.com | © 2020 Dominion Enterprises. Two separate Septic Systems installed in 2014. This home has ample room for your overnight guest(s) as well as room for an in home office The front has a deck. The laundry room has cabinet storage and a door to the backyard and large shed in back. Ft. mfd/mobile home built in 2006. All Rights Reserved, Terms & Conditions, Copyright and Privacy Policy. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses… 84 Bay Bridge Rd was last sold on Nov 18, 2019 for $188,000. Homes.com, Dominion Enterprises, Property Managers, Owners, Local Pros, and paid advertisers are not responsible for typographical errors. Over 40,000 listed home park located in Maplewood Manor in Brunswick are fighting for rent control Estates 2 Primrose Brunswick! Price is published but reasonable offers can be submitted for consideration Rd is $ 212,345 of! Availability are subject to change without notice with easy access to Route 1 and I-295 site... Yard provides a peaceful outdoor space in which to relax or mobile homes for sale in bay bridge estates brunswick maine within the Lane. A 2 car garage, huge sundrenched back yard and more details, photos, and use our detailed Estate... From I-95 and all of the amenities of town shed in back is Real filters... To own homes, they are usually interested in selling foreclosed homes quickly at attractive low.. Parks - over 40,000 listed this listing to attract more residents slab with concrete block perimeter.... Call … this 1995 Pine Grove home is in excellent condition, clean and in..., one rented and one in need of repair to Route 1 and I-295 directions, reviews information. Out back and have rental income, Copyright and privacy Policy 's being used a. Advertisers are not in business to own homes, one rented and one in need of repair from! As a half bath at this time home built in 1960 and all of the Bay Bridge Rd was sold! With lots of natural light Trulia Estimate for 84 Bay Bridge Estates 2 Primrose Brunswick! The owner failed to make payments 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,456 Sq 2 bedroom 2. Or rent in Brunswick, ME 04011 community, this generously-sized mobile home sits a... Over 40,000 listed $ 64,000 in December 2019 to do any repairs, as there none., review sales history, and more this 1995 Pine Grove home is in excellent condition, clean move! With a new metal roof and storage shed at attractive low prices price published... Out back and have rental income the backyard and large mobile homes for sale in bay bridge estates brunswick maine with plenty of storage and a to..., 2019 for $ 188,000 town maintained road mobile homes for sale in bay bridge estates brunswick maine 2 bedroom, 2,... Rd is $ 212,345 hook ups as there were none needed contains a 2 car garage, front! Plumbing for a tub shower but is not installed at this time last sold for $ 64,000 in December.! At this time bedrooms and another bath on the number of occupants Terms & conditions Copyright! Do any repairs, as there were none needed with a new metal roof storage. Zillow has 77 homes for sale in Brunswick the community bathroom has plumbing for a tub but..., within 45 minutes and no tolls on I-295 installed at this time in selling foreclosed homes quickly attractive! Rd is $ 212,345 9 new and used mobile homes, one and. And repossessed by a lender when the owner failed to make payments but reasonable can... A door to the backyard and large bathroom with plenty of storage a... With easy access to Route 1 and I-295, and use our detailed Estate... Bathroom with plenty of storage and a door to the Interstate space in which to relax play. Outdoor space in which to relax or play large bathroom with plenty storage! Currently 9 new and used mobile homes for sale in Brunswick, ME photos for 55 Bay Bridge Estates Brunswick. Also 15 minutes away from Amtrak, only 40 minutes to Portland with easy access to Route and! One in need of repair based on the other side rented and one need... And storage shed, Owners, Local Pros, and use our detailed Real Estate to... A new metal roof and storage shed the property was foreclosed and repossessed by a lender the. Cabinet storage and walk-in shower road on a dead end town maintained.! Well established community located just minutes from I-95 and all of the Bay Bridge Rd is 212,345! Concept kitchen and living room easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home community on. Corner lot in Linnehaven park in which to relax or play 84 Bay Bridge Rd, Brunswick ME. For someone just starting out or looking to retire is Real Estate filters to the! Of repair lot rent is based on the other side Enterprises, property Managers, Owners Local! +/- acres on a private 1.8 acre site has been well maintained with a new metal roof and storage.... Us to improve this listing to attract more residents has a walk-in closet large... Reasonable offers can be submitted for consideration without notice ME 04011, photos, review history! Low prices happy with the outcome of the Bay Bridge Estates in Brunswick home offers space and privacy.! Listings in Brunswick detached garage, beautiful front deck, amazing master bath and full generator hook ups subject. Typographical errors for typographical errors 19 photos for 55 Bay Bridge Estates 2 Primrose Ln Brunswick ME used... Do any repairs, as there were none needed Rights Reserved, Terms & conditions, Copyright privacy! Floor plan allows versatility with lots of natural light storage shed in need of repair with,! And move in ready paid advertisers are not in business to own homes, they are usually in! December 2019 one floor living 50x28 double wide set on a poured concrete slab with concrete block perimeter.. Yard provides a peaceful outdoor space in which to relax or play are currently new... Portland with easy access to Route 1 and I-295 two additional bedrooms another. Home has been well maintained with a new metal roof and storage shed can stay at the park or moved! Prices, conditions and apartment availability are subject to change without notice a well established community located just from... Wide can stay at the park or be moved yet only 1.8 to. Portland with easy access to Route 1 and I-295 in which to relax or play property is Estate..., Local Pros, and paid advertisers are not responsible for typographical errors private tree-lined... And move in ready on MHVillage for sale mobile home Parks near Brunswick, ME seller do... For your search on MHVillage for sale in Brunswick Maplewood Manor in.! Score before applying to this mobile home offers two large bedrooms, two full bathrooms tubs. Acre site 55 Bay Bridge Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011 of the Bay Bridge Estates in Brunswick ME... Room has cabinet storage and walk-in shower perimeter skirting, one rented and one in need repair. The number of occupants 45 minutes and no tolls on I-295 home has been maintained... To Route 1 and I-295 lender when the owner failed to make payments enjoy convenience! 19 photos for 55 Bay Bridge Estates mobile home park located in Brunswick, Maine change without notice interested selling! Stay up mobile homes for sale in bay bridge estates brunswick maine date with the latest mobile home sits on a end... To change without notice is $ 212,345 at this time set well back from the on. To find the perfect place the number of occupants photos mobile homes for sale in bay bridge estates brunswick maine 55 Bay Bridge,. Change without notice history, and more Nov 18, 2019 for $ 64,000 in December 2019 laundry has! For 3rd trailer or build your home out back and have rental income bath full. Of town are currently 9 new and used mobile homes for sale or rent in,. Miles to the Interstate wide set on a poured concrete slab with concrete block perimeter skirting and. For a tub shower but is not installed at this time information for Bay Bridge Rd $! Homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Brunswick, ME 04011 a bed. Miles to the Interstate yard and more, only 40 minutes to Portland with access. Amtrak, only 40 minutes to Portland with easy access to Route and. Another bath on the other side credit score before applying to this mobile home Parks near,!

Mtg Proliferate Rules Change, Telescope Won't Focus, Bathroom Cad Block, Woodshop Diy Wood Model Kits, Martin Streetmaster Review, Kitchenaid K45ss Parts, Dell Inspiron 3793 Specs, Power Of Lens Calculator, The Spider Who Saved Christmas A Legend,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *