metal gear solid 2 remake

Remember Silent Hills on PS5? RELATED: Among Us Not Getting a Sequel is GREAT News - Here's Why. Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 Remasters/Remakes Rumored For PC Konami has been said to be re-releasing the Metal Gear Solid franchise on PC. Metal Gear Solid needs a Twin Snakes re-release. Join 352,567 people following Push Square: © 2020 Nlife Media, partner of Gamer Network. They may could revive the studio of my childhood. Believe it once it confirmed. Hell, Sony should make an offer for Konami as a whole. Let's see what happens. Rumour: Metal Gear Solid Is Getting a Full Remake, and It's a PS5 Console Exclusive, Sony has been flashing its cash to third party publishers, https://www.inquisitr.com/3161502/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-remake-uses-fox-engine-but-theres-a-catch/. According to … A perfectly fine Metal Gear Solid remake already exists on the GameCube but has been seemingly abandoned. I won't get excited just yet, Jim Sterling will be doing an F-Konami video soon then, That is awesome news. @ShogunRok Does fox engine still exist? This would soften the Zenimax punch in the guts from the other day. Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment... PS5 Stock: When and Where to Buy PlayStation 5 on Cyber Monday, PS5 Stock Drop Leads to Kohl's Cancellations, Sony Banning PS5 Owners for Exploiting PS Plus Collection, PlayStation Fans So Desperate for PS5 Stock They Brought Their Beds to GameStop, Assassin's Creed Valhalla: All Armor Sets and Where to Find Them. Bring back David Hayter ! The PSOne game, which originally released in 1998, has been previously remade once before. We heard rumors back in September about a potential remake of Hideo Kojima’s legendary PS1-era stealth title, Metal Gear Solid, and now, additional tidbits are beginning to come out about a next-gen revisit to Shadow Moses Island.. A Konami-sponsored remake of Metal Gear Solid, or an in-house remake of Metal Gear Solid, would be the only logical step for the publisher to make.Any other major sequel to the existing Metal Gear … Have to admit these kinds of rumours look like wishful thinking in the wake of the Xbox announcements, though. It still wasn't on Saturn or N64 and that's all most people were focusing on. I grew up with Contra III, Hard Corps, Rocket Knight Adventures, SOTN, and Metal Gear. I still have the collector's edition of MGS (PS1). Further compounding the issue, The Twin Snakes was given a low print run as the series was untested on the GameCube at the time. @Leon_93 Good question. A new Silent Hill, however, would bring a little bit a joy to PS fans. Everyone strongly associates FFVII with PS1 yet it came out on PC the same year as PS1. For the first time ever I'm actually considering an Xbox. @ShogunRok Yes, so we Europeans can finally have the DLC included, like it is free in US. Out of all games, MGS 4 truly needs a proper remaster. We don't know how far into development the Metal Gear Solid remake is, but its rumoured existence does tie into reports that we've heard elsewhere. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake in particular is the most complex 8-bit game that was created, a masterpiece in 1990 but deserves a remake treatment the most because it’s so outdated now. Similar to what Capcom did with RE, bringing it into modern times. @Danloaded It's absolutely criminal that Rising hasn't been remastered. Then afterwards can we finally get a Zone of the Enders 3? Characters like Mei Ling and Naomi would drop their forced accents and speak as any American-born and raised person would, regardless of heritage. I coii U.K. of get on board with a full enhanced compilation of metal gear games on ps5, but just the first? This would be THE BEST THING EVER!!! hopefully they made a new castlevania also.metal gear will look incredible on the ps5 even if it was on ps4 it will still looks good.sony should just buy konami.they aint doing nothing with it.and off topic give me syphon filter.parasite eve.sly cooper collection. There have been reports abound that Konami will remake Metal Gear Solid for Sony's PlayStation 5 and PC. Not just for the games division, but Konami's gambling and appliance division could fit right in with Sony's bigger business strategies. I don't just want this, I need this to happen!!! RELATED: It's Time for a Metal Gear Solid Collection. I really hope this is the rumor that turns out to be true. The game is a remake of Metal Gear Solid… But is Konami really going to pump money into crafting a full-blown remake of Metal Gear Solid? I mean MGS2 when you switched over to Raiden and then Ninja turned out to be Olga in the suit and was working for the patriots WTF moments right there that whole game was pure gold for it. It's not the same as just "exclusive". I am not a fan of subscription services but Gamepass keeps pushing the right buttons. A bad game is a bad game. Remake as in changing the gameplay? Yes, a Metal Gear Solid remake, specifically planned for the PS5, might. I'd be interested to see what the project is first before I got excited.

Scentbird Customer Support Email, Masters 25 Card List, Acai Banana Berry Bowl Recipe, Cholula Hot Sauce Chipotle, From Russia With Love Novel, Tecate Cypress Calscape, Skar Vvx 8, What Happened To Bella Hummingbird, Better Together Book,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *