matthew 19:14 niv

NIV 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” NIV 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14 New International Version << Matthew 18 | Matthew 19 | Matthew 20 >> 14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 - NIV - Jesus said, “Let the little children come... Study verse in the New International Version Matthew 19:14 View Full Chapter 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” John Darby’s Synopsis; Matthew 19:14 14 Jesus said, “ Let the little children come to me , and do not hinder them , for the kingdom of heaven belongs b to such as these .” c Read more Share Copy Matthew 19:14 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Matthew 19:14, NIV: "Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" Matthew 19:14.By τῶν τοιούτων we are not to understand literal children (Bengel, de Wette), for the Messianic kingdom cannot be said to belong to children as such (see Matthew 5:3 ff. Matthew 19:14. Related Commentaries for Matthew 19.

Red Habanero Pepper, Redken Blonde Idol, Picnik Creamer Review, Colossians 1:24 Rsv, Worship Songs With The Same Chord Progression, Quantum Information Processing Book,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *