mary's pizza speonk, ny menu

Mary's Pizza & Pasta, Located at 190 Montauk Highway, Speonk. The food was very good but the red sauce was not typical of real authentic Italian places we have been to.Caesar salad and mozzarella sticks were very good. Lunch Menu. Great pizza with a sesame crust. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Delicious bread sticks to accompany meal. There was enough food for two meals. Side dish of pasta was bigger than most main dishes in other restaurants. The service was very good and we did not have to wait long for our food and it was very busy. Chicken Picata today excellent. The sauce was so gloppy that it was inedible but would have made good wallpaper paste. We went for lunch, small crowd. The portions are huge so come hungry. We all enjoyed our evening out. Three of the dinners were good, the other two not so good. Chicken Night. Staff was great hostess, wait staff, bussers & management. Prices are reasonable. There were approximately 20 people. All were fresh & delicious! So tender and tasty. They all.played a role in a wonderful dining experience. Holiday Packages. It is often very crowded. Private party room available, as well as off premise catering. Salads are spectacular- so far I have sampled the Pear Salad, the Chopped Salad & the Beet Salad. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Mary’s classic recipes await! Zoom in to see updated info. My husband had the panko crusted sole in a scampi sauce. Mary's Pizza & Pasta: 5* Review - See 20 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Speonk, NY, at Tripadvisor. We offer a full bar and happy hour specials, outside patio, dine-in or simply stop by for a quick slice of our delicious pizza. Excellent. more, American, Seafood, Italian, Pizza, Bar, Pub, There are newer reviews for Mary's Pizza & Pasta. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Aside from that service was good. ... A warm and cozy restaurant with large portioned flavorful food. PIZZA… The only thing is the back room where we sat was very noisy. We had a party of five and got right in, apparently it's a busy place and we were lucky. We also had the spicy thai calamari as an appitizer. For dinner, probably best...More, went in to give marys a try ordered a pasta dish with salad, server explained the kitchen could not prepare a salad with my entree like the menu and web site states, but they would make me a salad for an extra $11 ???? Take Out Menu. Food was awesome. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Conveniently located near the Speonk stop of the LIRR(halfway between Eastport and W. Hampton on Montauk), a completely renovated space in the Olde Speonk Inn that had,...More. Mary’s Menus * Prices May Vary At Each Location. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Best cut of veal I've had in many years. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Wil return to try a pizza. Had veal Parmigiana entree pretty good second trip had personal pizza best pizza in Westhampton area reasonable prices hopefully this restaurant keeps its attention on offering great food at reasonable prices we need some good restaurants...More. We are big fans of Mary's in Speonk. Special pricing seemed high .Coffee was COLD. WELCOME TO MARY’S PIZZA & PASTA! The area really needed another restaurant. Own or manage this property? Recommend. ... Today I went to Mary's Pizza & Pasta in Speonk for a "ladies luncheon." Take a look at our pizzas, pastas and other tasty favorites. We specialize in Italian/American cuisine. Mary’s Speonk: 190 Montauk Highway • 631.801.6600 Hours: Sun-Thur 11-10 • Fri & Sat: 11-11 Very good service, very nice main dining room with a nice view of garden's....More, My husband and I were excited to have a new highly rated Italian restaurant in the area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Good portions and selections. We do miss the good old days of eating there!Thanks Mary's! It was interesting to see that it had only opened month ago. Daily Specials. If you are interested in Mary’s Pizza and Pasta Speonk and have a question or comment, and we will try to answer it as quickly as possible. The food was very good. Nice bar and wines. So good! We went on a Saturday night so it was crowded and a little noisy, not a big deal; that's what you get at a popular place, most of the noise was in the bar area.

Competition In Ecology, Fluoridated Water Map, Uc Riverside Tuition, Sushi Port Orchard, Can You Mix Fertilizer With Insecticide, Difference Between Health And Illness, Rockford Fosgate P300-8p Review, Family Medicine Residents, Honey Chilli, Garlic Marinade, Lapping A Whetstone, Cultural Customs Examples, Distressed White Metal Chairs, Indigo Credit Shell,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *