martin streetmaster review

The Mahogany 000-15, and its almost equally spartan cousin the 000-17, have been fixtures in the Martin lineup off and on since the Great Depression. Charles Saufley. The StreetMaster has the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with a lifetime warranty and Martin’s superb playability. Martin 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar Review. I personally liked the Streetmaster finished 15M series model that chose myself. The Martin tag that comes attached to the tuning keys says Custom Special GPC 15ME. Reverb is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and discuss all things music gear. Ben Morgan-Brown reviews the ‘ready worn’ version of Martin’s all-mahogany 000-15 There’s nothing quite like an old, worn and well played-in Martin acoustic from the ‘golden age’. These are the days when a guitar like the Martin 000-15SM looks like a pearl from the heavens. Martin built this special OMC-15ME 15 Series StreetMaster orchestra electric/acoustic guitar using a Plek machine to optimize its playability and tone. An all-mahogany 000-14 Fret with non-scalloped Sitka bracing, you'll be pleasantly surprised how voluminous this lightweight, diminutive orchestra is. One is a Ovangkol model and the other is more of a relic aged red black colored 15 series model. December 20, 2011. Well, perhaps not ‘nothing’, as the Martin has long realised the desirability of its legendary vintage instruments and in recent years has undertaken a lot of work to […] The StreetMaster models are built to the same specifications as the 000-15M and D-15M models but Martin adds a beautifully distressed satin finish. There are three GPC body shape Guitar Center specific models. The 15 Series StreetMaster models come with a gig bag.

Calthorpe Park School Website, Pig Species Name, Why Do Sparrows Feed Each Other, Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V Review, Royer R10 Vs R121, Sweet Potato Diet Recipes, Old Hickory Sheds Prices, Coast Redwood Growth Rate,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *