lemon lime dressing

If you love this lemon vinaigrette recipe, try one of these homemade salad dressing recipes next: Your email address will not be published. During this COVID crisis a friend and I have been using her outdoor patio to host Distancing on the Patio luncheons, inviting only one or two other people at a time. We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor. Ingredients 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice 1/2 cup fresh lime juice 2 cloves garlic 1- inch knob of ginger , peeled 2 1/2 tablespoons raw honey 2 tablespoons Stone Ground mustard Delicious! I bet you will love this vinaigrette so much, it will be your go to dressing all summer long. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week. Add the oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. I’m glad you enjoyed! In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, and honey, if using. Everyone has their own utensils including serving pieces at their place. Our lemon lime dressing is made with only 6 basic ingredients. I love lemons! Here are a few ideas to get you started: How do you like to use lemon salad dressing? Copyright © 2020 Love and Lemons, LLC. Leave us a comment. Hi Jordana, I”m so glad you love it! Find the complete recipe with measurements below. This is the perfect warm weather salad! can you link where you get the glass dispenser so chic . The key is to use fresh ingredients! Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking and continue to whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Enjoy! As you pour in the oil, whisk continuously until the dressing is emulsified. Add the thyme, if desired, and season to taste. I blended it all in a magic bullet, and the thyme overpowered the flavor. Your email address will not be published. If your dressing is too tangy, add more olive oil, to taste. The one in my hand, pouring, was from crate and barrel. JagerFoods.com | A Lifestyle, Food, Travel & Review Blog - Explore, Savor, Share! It’s zippy, fresh, and bright, it comes together in minutes, and it keeps well in the fridge. Great dressing! greek yogurt Chile-Lime Salad Dressing wholefully extra-virgin olive oil Next week I’m presenting a statement salad topped with grilled steak and – your lemon vinaigrette. google_ad_height = 90; What’s your favorite salad dressing? It has been a Godsend for a number of ladies from our church. This lemon vinaigrette dressing recipe is super simple to make. But a few weeks ago, as I was whisking together this lemon vinaigrette, I realized that tying a dressing to a specific salad recipe can sometimes sell it short. All Rights Reserved.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *