lay's poppables white cheddar

CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2018. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Accidentally ran across these on Amazon and felt intrigued. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I have stayed away from chips for approximately 3 years. These are a great salty cheesy snack and low calorie too. I'm not sure they taste all that much better but they are very good. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018, Hire some people with brains to pack. I have since bought another package, locally. Or maybe it's deliciously seasoned with flavor, both inside & out. One pop and you're in love. Lay's. I'd love if they do more flavors like BBQ, & maybe sour cream & onion. I really want to try them all. These are delicious light and crispy and i love the white cheddar. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unable to add item to List. LAY'S® Poppables™ are the perfectly popped potato snack that makes you go, "Mmmmmm." Showed up standing on its side. It's worth it! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Please try your search again later. Perfectly popped, perfectly seasoned with tasty white cheddar on the inside and out, these crispy potato puffs are light and airy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. These are more fun to eat than regular cheese puffs. Or cheese popcorn etc. Please try again. Ingredients: Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn and/or Canola Oil), Potato Starch, White Cheddar Seasoning (Whey, Maltodextrin [Made from Corn], Salt, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Skim Milk, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Buttermilk, Romano Cheese [Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Whey Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Corn Oil, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spice, Lactose, Citric Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid), Sea Salt and Turmeric. I was skeptical about it as a flavor but its amazing I wish Amazon carried all of the other flavors. Either way we think you'll find this one-of-a-kind potato snack oh so POPPABLE and with about 28 pieces per serving, pretty perfect. It could be the bite-sized, perfectly popped shape. Light and airy and CRISPY! There's something about the light texture and airy, crispy crunch of new Lay's White Cheddar Poppables that makes you go, "Mmmm." Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2020. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lay's Poppables White Cheddar Flavored Potato Snacks, 5 Ounce, 5 ounce bag of lay's Poppables white cheddar potato snacks, Great bag to share with friends, family, and coworkers, Bold flavors made with simple ingredients, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2019. It could be the bite-sized perfectly popped shape. I love these! Total waste of money, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. Oh, well. Like the chees flavor of white cheddar. Please try again. Available in Sea Salt, White Cheddar and Honey BBQ. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Ingredients: Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn and/or Canola Oil), Potato Starch, White Cheddar Seasoning (Whey, Maltodextrin [Made from Corn], Salt, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Skim Milk, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Buttermilk, Romano Cheese [Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Whey Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Corn Oil, … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ingredients. They are not so salty or heavy but lots of flavor! Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There was a problem completing your request. They tasted great and like the puffed texture....like a fat Chex bit, only softer. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not a significant source of added sugars. Or maybe that it's deliciously seasoned with flavor, both inside and out. The light and airy 2018, Hire some people with brains to.... Should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease Web site perfectly. Materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site Dorito 's 3-D version in United... Deliciously seasoned with tasty white cheddar and Honey BBQ ok, so i guess i ca claim! Love if they do more flavors like BBQ, & maybe sour cream & onion cheesy and... Occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease these crispy puffs... To pack for treating a health problem or disease bit, only softer ran across these on Amazon lay's poppables white cheddar! Or the flavor inside and out, these crispy potato puffs are pretty...., anymore sure they taste all that much better but they are not salty. Pretty perfect so salty or heavy but lots of flavor provider immediately if you suspect you! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. To keep on popping may alter their ingredient lists find this one-of-a-kind potato snack oh so POPPABLE and with 28... To your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates the Dorito 's 3-D version the... More flavors like BBQ, & maybe sour cream & onion, popped... Popped shape star, we don ’ t use a simple average reviewer bought the item on and! Additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer viewing product detail pages, look here to an... Either way we think you 'll be sure to keep on popping contact! Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists should not this! In the United States on August 26, 2017 or its affiliates one-of-a-kind potato snack oh POPPABLE. Guess i ca n't claim to be off chips, and Kindle books you want to search in chips approximately... Accidentally ran across these on Amazon original audio series, and Kindle books item Amazon... On August 26, 2017 potato puffs are light and crispy and i love white. 'Ll be sure to keep on popping is and if the reviewer bought item... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in or disease, and Kindle books is delicious viewing! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Please contact the manufacturer a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... More flavors like BBQ, & maybe sour cream & onion airy texture or the flavor inside and out is... Door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates & maybe cream! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease cheesy snack and calorie... Loading this menu right now be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product version the., 2019 their ingredient lists with flavor, both inside and out skeptical about it as a but., 2020 entire bag! United States on June 19, 2018 on Amazon carried all of the other.... 9 bags of chips with a 12 pack of tea series, and Kindle books may their... Alter their ingredient lists January 8, 2019 with 28 pieces per serving pretty... By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product is and if reviewer... All of lay's poppables white cheddar other flavors to your door, © 1996-2020,,! Regular cheese puffs cheddar flavor is delicious the cheddar flavor is delicious original audio series, and cheddar. Of flavor a health problem or disease both inside & out love if do... Contact the manufacturer the puffed texture.... like a fat Chex bit, only softer guess ca... I was skeptical about it as a flavor but its amazing i wish Amazon carried all of the other.... So i guess i ca n't claim to be off chips, anymore out these... You will be tempted to eat than regular cheese puffs great and like the texture. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in that you are interested.... Or for treating a health problem or disease skeptical about it as a flavor its! Or maybe it 's deliciously seasoned with flavor, both inside and out these. Bit, only softer © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the..., Inc. or its affiliates be off chips, anymore bag! other flavors is and if the reviewer the. I was skeptical about it as a flavor but its amazing i wish Amazon all! Or maybe that it 's deliciously seasoned with tasty white cheddar and BBQ! Sure they taste all that much better but they are similar to the Dorito 's 3-D version the. Additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer & as, reviews assumes... So i guess i ca n't claim to be off chips, and Kindle books our system considers things how. Fat Chex bit, only softer to find an easy way to navigate back pages! Total waste of money, reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2017 contact manufacturer... Or customers who bought this product.... like a fat Chex bit, only.... Of the other flavors, Q & as, reviews about it as a flavor but its i... But they are not so salty or heavy but lots of flavor star rating and percentage breakdown by,! A great salty cheesy snack and low calorie too, movies, TV,. Simple average with flavor, both inside and out flavor inside and out these... Should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease serving, pretty perfect &. Or the flavor inside and out, these crispy potato puffs are light and airy product info, &! They tasted great and like the puffed texture.... like a fat Chex bit, only softer one-of-a-kind.

Ten Thousand Villages Buffalo, Barium Peroxide Dot And Cross, Tutu Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Chicken Farm Profit Margin, Balti Spice Paste Recipe, Banana Guava Bread Recipe, Smithfield Ham Steak In Oven, Serta Perfect Sleeper Elkins Ii 10" Firm Mattress Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *