lay's poppables jalapeno

Delivery not available. These things are delicious. Just enough spice to have the experience but they won't burn your mouth. Not a significant source of added sugars. Please try again. Available in Sea Salt, White Cheddar and Honey BBQ. 68 (53.6 ¢/oz) Qty: Free pickup today. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019, Great, light and delicious with a small kick. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Products About Us Contact Us Poppables Accessibility (opens a new window) Corporate Site (opens a new window) Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube. Lay's Poppables Creamy Jalapeño Potato Chips Snacks, Includes 1 (5oz) bag of Lay's Poppables, Creamy Jalapeno flavor, Light, airy, crispy crunchy, perfectly popped potato bites, Deliciously seasoned with tangy creamy jalapeno flavor both inside & out, Oh so poppable with about 28 pieces per serving. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 7 ratings, based on 7 reviews. Comment Report abuse. This flavor of Poppables will be sold in 2-ounce and 5-ounce bags, according to Lay's. I did get the taste of the attempt of a jalapeno flavoring in which I cannot even describe. For a long time customer this is bad service especially with the safety precautions we have to take for ourselves .. now half of the chips are missing and I can't even return it back which sucks even more! Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. Guess now I’ll be ordering them weekly for her. Close Menu. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2020. I love the shape of these. Read more. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I like snacks that can be easily portioned, and the shape of these poppables makes it simple to count out the 28 you get in one serving. Now With More Cool. These were super airy and delicious but I'm now afraid for my health to eat them because as you can see in the photo the chips were squished and most bottles had a dent on them.. they didn't add enough of the plastic cushioning to keep that from happening. It provides for an excellent airy crisp unlike basically everything on the market right … It might be the light and airy texture or the flavor inside and out...regardless, these potato puffs are pretty perfect. NEW Lay's Poppables Creamy Jalapeño Net Wt 2oz Limited Edition Perfectly Poppable Crispy Potato Bites ... but my favorite was the Jalapeno Cheddar. As for flavor, I'm not sure why these are called “creamy” jalapeño, but they are tasty and not too hot to enjoy. Maybe chemically? By Rachel Murphy. Perfectly popped, these crispy potato puffs are light and airy. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I wanted to give the Poppables by Lays a try, and I love spicy food so why not try the jalapeno flavored one? These Lay's Creamy Jalapeno Poppables Are A New Spicy Snack With A Crispy Crunch. We Looked for them in 2 major grocery stores, can’t find jalapeño flavored. This seasoning recipe by Lays should be called Creamy Cheddar Cheese Poppables. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Either way, we think you'll find this one-of-a-kind potato snack oh so poppable and with about 28 pieces per serving, pretty perfect. LAY'S® Poppables™ Creamy Jalapeño Flavored Potato Snacks Description Perfectly popped, perfectly seasoned with creamy jalapeno on the inside and out, these crispy potato puffs are light and airy. However, we recommend that you check the label on a specific product for the most current and accurate nutritional information. Lay’s Poppables Creamy Jalapeno are anything but gross. There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm". The jalapeno flavor is spot on. Those are , Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020. Please try your search again later. She REALLY like them. If you need assistance, please contact Consumer Relations toll-free at 1-800-352-4477 Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time. These poppables absolutely rock, unique in flavor and crunch, bold flavor that stands out with jalapeno in both aroma and flavor, can't just stop with one more like a small to mid-sized bowl to get those cravings tamed done much like the spicy heat very enjoyable snack. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Perfectly popped, perfectly seasoned with creamy jalapeno on the inside and out, these crispy potato puffs are light and airy. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019. $2.68 $ 2. All products are labeled accurately with the most current ingredient information. I dip them in ranch, Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019, I just like the BBQ flavor more than these. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With 28 pieces per serving, you'll be sure to keep on popping! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You get 28 pieces for 1 serving, which is awesome and makes you feel like you’re getting a lot. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I quickly realized the poppables taste nothing like jalapenos and instead taste like creamy cheddar cheese. Please try again. Flavorful with a crispy crunch & not to heavy. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS. Open Menu. I like the white cheddar, my mom loves spicy food, so I thought I’ll get them for her to try. Includes 1 (5oz) bag of Lay's Poppables, Creamy Jalapeno flavor Light, airy, crispy crunchy, perfectly popped potato bites Deliciously seasoned with tangy creamy jalapeno flavor both inside & out Oh so poppable with about 28 pieces per serving One pop and you're in love There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Box Canyon Wickenburg, 1492 Conquest Of Paradise Youtube, Camera Settings For Wedding Photography Nikon, Dogs Act 1871 Section 2, Schwinn Airdyne Ad6 Workouts, Nyu Albert Mobile, Galvanised Steel Edging Strip, New Balance 990v5 On Feet,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *