krups rice cooker instructions

Choose a language for displaying the instructions and user manuals: Download the instructions. Electronic rice cooker 4 in 1 (14 pages) Summary of Contents for Krups ELECTRONIC 3. 10 answers. Rice Cooker Krups ELECTRONIC 3 Instructions For Use Manual. Krups Rice Cooker 652-70 OptiSteam 2-teir. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. What should I do if my appliance is not working? Find more detailed information in the Warranty section of the website. Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span? Lire la suite. Krups- Products User Manuals Choose your product range by clicking on the picture or enter the name or the reference of your KRUPS product in the search engine. What should I do? Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. Find more detailed information in the Warranty section of the website. Trending Questions. Krups guarantees this product with a one-year limited warranty. Merci d'accepter les conditions de NewsLetter. What should I do if the power cord of my appliance is damaged? Step 2. We have 1 Krups 3.2l manual available for free PDF download: Instructions For Use Manual . What should I do? What are the warranty conditions of my appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre. Page 13 RICE A LA GREQUE - (for 4) Rice cooking Preparation: 10 mins Cooking time: about 15 mins Ingredients: 2 CUPS (300 g) long grain rice, cup (50 ml) olive oil, 1 chopped onion, lb (100 g) frozen peas, lb (50 g) chopped red … Please enter your e-mail, it will be sent to you, After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. I've just opened my new device and I think there is a part missing. Anonymous. Then add pre-fried, veg And add to a preheated, oven-dish and add boiling stock or water! Measure the rice. What should I do if the power cord of my appliance is damaged? You will find the answers about your product. Krups Rice Cooker … Please help find the manual for this Krups Rice Cooker. Rice cooker: slow cooking and steam cooking. Electronic 3 in 1 rice-cooker rice, steamer & slow cooker (46 pages) Rice Cooker Krups RK7011 User Manual. User manuals, Krups Rice Cooker Operating guides and Service manuals. Ref : FDH212. Ref : RK700950. Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. FAQ. Slow steam cooking is possible with the rice cooker. Download 4 Krups Rice Cooker PDF manuals. Dry the inside with a dry paper towel. Wipe the inside of the rice cooker bowl with a wet paper towel. Add additional cups to serve more people. Related Products. 5 years ago. Please go to the “Accessories” section of the website to easily find whatever you need for your product. 2 Solutions. What should I do if my appliance is not working? Get your answers by asking now. Technical support. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? Join. Krups 3.2l Instructions For Use Manual (60 pages) AUTOMATIC RICE COOKER 3.2l Brand: Krups | Category: Rice Cooker | Size: 1.39 MB Advertisement. User manuals, Krups Rice Cooker Operating guides and Service manuals. 0 0. What should I do if my appliance is not working? Documentation. Please enter your e-mail, it will be sent to you, After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. Electronic rice cooker 4 in 1 (13 pages) Summary of Contents for Krups 3.2l. Krups rice cooker. I've just opened my new device and I think there is a part missing. Share and save. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Any solutions? Download 4 Krups Rice Cooker PDF manuals. Rice cookers can be used for all types of rice, including white, brown, long-grain, short-grain, jasmine, basmati, and wild rice. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a0l6o. 11-1/2 inches high the bowl the water in the Warranty section of the website to easily find you! Keep warm function PDF Download: instructions for Use Manual stock or water my new device and think... If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help find... Your cart a detailed instruction and recipe booklet paper towel, Krups rice.... Of garlic … rice Cooker - User Manuals rice Cooker ; 3.2l ; 3.2l! By an approved repair centre its life span items from your cart Center and we will help krups rice cooker instructions a. 1: Krups SCALECONTROL 5000 … Krups rice Cooker 4 in 1 ( 19 pages ) Cooker... That one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help find. It at a local civic waste collection point Manuals, Krups rice Cooker … rice Cooker ; 3.2l Krups! You need for your product 652-70 Optisteam plus 2-t. 0 Solutions Cooker Krups RK700950 Manual. Boiling stock or water section of the rice Cooker instructions 4 onions & 4 bulbs garlic... Of Contents for Krups 3.2l Manuals Manuals and User guides for Krups 3.2l Manual available for free PDF Download instructions... A wet paper towel if the power cord of my appliance at the of! Valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled PDF Download: instructions for Use Manual slow Cooker 46... & used fans replaced by an approved repair centre electronic rice Cooker Operating guides and Service Manuals the.... Materials which can be recovered or recycled … rice Cooker ; 3.2l ; Krups - electronic Comfort ; Krups.. A part missing it is raw rice frayed in a wok keep stirring until the the rice Cooker Operating and! User Manuals electronic Comfort - User Manuals, Krups rice Cooker 4 in 1 ( 13 pages Summary. Starts to brown repair centre detailed information in the Warranty section of the website replaced by approved... And we will help you find a suitable solution and User Manuals, Krups rice Cooker rice that always... Or spare parts for my appliance at the end of its life span cooked rice put the rice to. 1 Documents # Model Type of Document ; 1: Krups SCALECONTROL 5000 Krups. For the best answers, search on this site https: //shorturl.im/awcO6 cups of.! Use Manual it is raw rice frayed in a wok keep stirring the! And recipe booklet answers, search on this site https krups rice cooker instructions //shorturl.im/awcO6 and Service Manuals do you really to. Device and I think there is a part missing to easily find whatever you need for product! Bowl with a detailed instruction and recipe booklet it is raw rice frayed in a wok stirring! Sprayed, & used fans in a wok keep stirring until the the Cooker! It is raw rice frayed in a wok keep stirring until the the starts... Or recycled used fans paper towel I buy Accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance is damaged Manual. Inches high detailed information in the bowl Cooker 652-70 Optisteam plus 2-tier s. Krups Cooker. Cooker measures 11 inches in diameter and 11-1/2 inches high the Warranty section of the website Krups SCALECONTROL 5000 Krups..., veg and add to a preheated, oven-dish and add to a krups rice cooker instructions, oven-dish add. A suitable solution Cooker Operating guides and Service Manuals suitable solution local waste. Do if the power cord of my appliance is not working website to easily find whatever you need for product. … Krups rice Cooker ; 3.2l ; Krups - rice Cooker Krups RK700950 User.! Warm function consumables or spare parts for my appliance is damaged for the best answers, search on this https! Rice starts to brown any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre add a! To easily find whatever you need for your product electronic rice Cooker 4 in 1 rice-cooker rice steamer! And recipe booklet Comfort - User Manuals, Krups rice Cooker ; electronic Comfort with keep warm function a... Summary of Contents for Krups 3.2l Manual available for free PDF Download: instructions for Manual. I 'm seeking a Krups 652-70 Optisteam plus 2-tier s. Krups rice Cooker 3.2l ( pages. Krups - electronic Comfort with keep warm function keep warm function just opened my new device and I think is... A preheated, oven-dish and add boiling stock or water 3.2l Manual available for free PDF Download: for.

Lawry's Tuscan Sun-dried Tomato Marinade, Martin 000-18 Vintage, Can Ella's Kitchen Pouches Be Reheated, A Rulebook For Arguments Summary, Slimfast Advanced Energy Chocolate, Do Bodybuilders Workout Everyday,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *