koshe kosha salt lake menu

Salt Lake, East Kolkata. Therefore menu of Koshe Kosha, Salt Lake is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of menu items at Koshe Kosha, Salt Lake. When I visited this outlet we took :KACHA LONKA MANGSHO:The mutton pieces were really soft and tasty . Koshe Kosha also serves an array of mouth-watering Seafood delicacies. Lal Keema, Dhakai Mangsho, Gondhoraj Ghol, Aam Doi, Authentic Bengali Food, Mutton Kosha, Cozy Place, Family Crowd, Preparation, Atmosphere, Nice Food, Portion, Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any, The place has lovely interior with soulful bengali vibes. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 1 offers available. Koshe Kosha is the perfect place for people to enjoy sumptuous and authentic Bengali dishes with family and friends. The place has lovely interior with soulful bengali vibes. Patrons may check the prices with the restaurant before reserving a table. Therefore menu of Koshe Kosha, Salt Lake is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of menu items at Koshe Kosha, Salt Lake. Disclaimer: Koshe Kosha, Salt Lake menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. The amount of rice being shown in the picture was served when we asked for two plates of Basanti polao. Dishes and their prices contained in the menu may have altered since the last update. You should definitely try it along with plain rice or plain roti.BASANTI POLAO:Overall the preparation was good as it was supposed to be but the amount of polao they served didn't satisfied me . 4.2. Your mobile number will be verified in next step. Aami Bangali . 6 Ballygunge Place. Though you should give it a try as the cooking was really great and filled with bong flavours.LAL KEEMA:It's a lovely dish consisting grated mutton pieces and spicy gravy with...read more. View the menu for Kosher On the Go and restaurants in Salt Lake City, UT. Find the best Restaurants, Deals, Discounts & Offers. Explore Restaurants to reserve table. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. North Indian, Mughlai, Bengali, Rolls, Biryani, FE-18, Ground Floor, Gate 2, Opposite Central Park, Sector 3, Salt Lake, Kolkata. One Time Verification code has been sent to your email, Please enter it here to verify your email. All Rights Reserved. Authentic Bengali food in an ambiance that pulls out the hidden Bengali in everyone! Koshe Kosha Kolkata; Koshe Kosha, Sector 3, Salt Lake; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Koshe Kosha Restaurant on Zomato Currently we are not offering reservations here. EazyDiner does not guarantee the availability and price of any dish listed on the menu. © 2017, dineout.co.in. The economical menu is in line with the tastes and preferences of the diners and caters to people of all age-groups. The gravy was light though it was very delicious . Salt Lake, East Kolkata. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. 4.1. Disclaimer: Koshe Kosha, Salt Lake menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. When I visited this outlet we took : See all 11 Koshe Kosha outlets in Kolkata, Restaurants in Kolkata, Kolkata Restaurants, Bengali Restaurants in Sector 3, Salt Lake. Almost every bangali begins to crave for Khichudi and Bhaja as soon as the monsoon starts.I am not an exception.So I ordered at once seeing Koshe Kasha is serving Veg as wellas nonveg khichudi with some fry options.And as usual they served a great pleasure with deliciousness of food.I ORDERD-1)VEG KHICHUDI + ILISH MACH BHAJA2)MUTTON KHICHUDI+STUFFED POTOL BHAJA3)POSTOR BORA4)CHITOL MUITHA5)MURGI CUTLET6)CHANAR KOFTA7)BHETKI PATURIIt is very unnecessary to give detail reveiw of each n every item,I tried, as we all know KOSHE KASHA never fails to give the best taste to it's food.So all the items were just so palatable that i had to lick my finger !!! Disclaimer : The menu of Koshe Kosha, Sector 3, Salt Lake is either physically collected from the restaurant or received through the mail.

Division Worksheets Grade 5 With Answers, It Assignment Help, Why Are Dried Herbs Stronger Than Fresh, Entry Level Statistician, Sliding Door Wardrobe Singapore, Barnyard Millet In Bengali, Institute Of Hotel Management, Bangalore Seshadri Road, Vintage Luhr Jensen Little Chief Smoker, Bulk Quinoa Walmart, Crossover Hiring Tournament, University Of Medicine And Health Sciences Address, Hammer Forming Sheet Metal,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *