killifish and betta

I have a 15 gallon betta tank with some community fish. Wilds & Killifish Betta Science Links Walk on the wild side! (and they can be with other fish!!!) CTDT 021414 - Valentine's Day - Repeat Spawn. tank? Foundation Betta smaragdina from Thailand. Can these two cohabitate? Almost any warm water climate in the world has a species of killifish somewhere or fossil record that a species of killifish once existed there. Reply. I do have one very sassy male Blue Gularis "Niger Delta" that is purely a pet! I’m not sure of the length of the fins on a killifish. I currently maintain. My grandfather's Betta mahachai. Your betta may attack your fish and even kill them. If not, what would you recommend (not a snail, shrimp, frog or bottom feeder) to go with my betta? The bits never really spawned well for me, and I only had a handful of females and males to show for my efforts. Elassoma species affinis evergladei Elberta, Alabama, Blue Gularis "Niger Delta" (Aphyosemion sjoestedti), Blue Gularis "Loe" (Aphyosemion sjoestedti), However, for the smaragdina and the Loe, I decided to move on to smaller species that did not require individual jarring due to male aggression. Killifish have a reputation of refusing dry foods, but many hobbyists have had success with them. Can Pygmy Corydoras Catfish Live with Betta Fish? Or could you give me a good website for Killifish? I have kept killies and a betta together in a 30 gallon aquarium and had no problem. I have kept killies and a betta together in a 30 gallon aquarium and had no problem. Or could you give me a good website for Killifish? (and they can be with other fish!!!) Can I put a Killifish and Betta together in a 5.5 gal. http://www.tropicalfishandaquariums.com/Compatibility/index.php. Question by Bumblebee: Killifish and Bettas? Yes. Can these two cohabitate? Best answer: Answer by catx The hatching kit should work provided the eggs have been stored correctly. The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Fish > Betta and Killifish together? I was wondering if I can keep 1 Killifish with them. Killifish can be hard to find in pet shops (most shops only have "golden wonder killies"), so try an aquatics expo or joining an aquatics club. I want to hatch the Killifish from scratch by buying eggs from eBay. If not, what would you recommend (not a snail, shrimp, frog or bottom feeder) to go with my betta? Myka. What Does it Take to Become an IBC judge? If Corydoras Catfish are too big for your aquarium, these guys are a great compromise. (not sure of […], Question by Bumblebee: Killifish and Bettas? Below is a video tour of my grandfather's fishroom. Planted Member … And where you can get them? Some fish not to be put with bettas for example are Guppies, Angelfish, Goldfish, and tetras. Give your fish a variety of foods and feed only what they can consume in 2 minutes or less, once or twice a day. He has devoted his fishroom to Betta mahachai and Betta enisae. Aqueon Tropical Flakes, Color Flakes, Betta Food and Betta Treat are all worth a try! I also recently dropped the burdigala in favor of focusing on. Page 1 of 2: 1: 2 : Tweet LinkBack: Thread Tools: Display Modes: post #1 of 23 Old 07-05-2008, 05:42 PM Thread Starter. And where you can get them? Also dose the commercially available hatching kit of killifish called magic-fish actually work? He's expanded a LOT in the past year, and he has many gorgeous, I love wild bettas! I want to hatch the Killifish from scratch by buying eggs from eBay. (not sure of their rarity in pet shops). My betta is quite passive and has never had any problems with other fish. Can you mix betta fish with killifish? He's expanded a LOT in the past year, and he has many gorgeous Betta enisae and Betta mahachai to show for it! If not, what would you recommend (not a snail, shrimp, frog or bottom feeder) to go with my betta? Or could you give me a good website for Killifish? My LFS has gardneri killifish and I was wondering if they could go with the betta. (and they can be with other fish!!!) Below is a video tour of my grandfather's fishroom. Corydoras Catfish are a safe choice to keep with your Betta. Believe me, I’m perfectly aware about not putting bettas with long finned fish, gouramis, etc. And where you can get them? The various species vary in coloration and finnage, and though they are closely related to live-bearing tooth carps, they are egg-laying fish; however, egg-laying in a way unlike any other fish on the planet. I currently have 2 small snails, 1 betta, and 4 ghost shrimps in it. I currently have 2 small snails, 1 betta, and 4 ghost shrimps in it. Killifish Breeding Level – Easy to Difficult But it doesn’t mean that Bettas are aggressive to ALL other fish, it is possible for them to live with other fish. Question by Alessandro: Betta fish and killifish…? You should do alright as long as you provide plenty of space and visual barriers so they can stake out territories. (not sure of their rarity in pet shops) If alot hatch, I can rehome them. tank? Question by Bumblebee: Killifish and Bettas? They are non-aggressive bottom feeder fish who will stay out of your Betta’s way. I was wondering if I can keep 1 Killifish with them. If alot hatch, I can rehome them. Can I put a Killifish and Betta together in a 5.5 gal. Answer by sparrowI wouldn’t put those 2 together something bad might happen, You might want to take a look at this site for farther reference, http://www.aquariumfish.net/information/how_to_choose_fish.htm, Also this site may help Can these two cohabitate? Corydoras Catfish are easy to care for and live in the same water conditions as a Betta. I wish that I had more time and space to devote to their conservation.

Pregnant And No Food Sounds Good, Chili Transparent Background, Texas Instruments Serial Number Lookup, Best Ham In America, Sell Car Subwoofers, Ucr Medical School Tuition, Saratoga, Wyoming Population, Mobile Phone Advertisement, Yamaha Cp88 Vs Nord Piano 4,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *