kicker comp r 10 40cwr102

For all the DIY installers I recommend buying at least 8 gauge power and ground wires for any amp pushing the 40CWR102, luckily Stinger makes an awesome CEA rated wiring kit for the amplifier you need which is why I had to include it in our kicker 40CWR102 Review. Rockville RMW8P 8" 800w Shallow Car Subwoofer+Tunnel Slot Ported Sub Enclosure, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2016. I currently run two of the Kicker 12 inch Comp R subwoofers (the 12 inch version of these) and I fell in love with the durability and sound output. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The amp I bought was only stable down to 2 Ohm, so I ran them in series. A custom-designed back and top plate give the woofer plenty of room to travel, while the durable rubber surround helps to control cone movement during a heavy workout. The only drawback I have with these subwoofers are the lack of rich low end, and I know I cant expect really rich low end frequencies from a set of 10’s but I always notice the lack of these low frequencies when comparing them to 12’s or 15 inch subwoofers. Sundown Audio […], JL Audio CP108LG-W3V3 MicroSub Review The JL Audio CP108LG-W3V3 MicroSub system is a compact subwoofer with a compact enclosure that provides the […], Learning how to install a car stereo without a wiring harness adapter is very strait forward if you have the proper tools […], Car Stereo Reviews Sundown Audio 12 Inch Subwoofer Review [Sundown Audio SA 12 D4 REV.3 Review] – The Most Popular 12″ Subwoofer Ever! Please try your search again later. A custom-designed back and top plate give the woofer plenty of room to travel, while the durable rubber surround helps to control cone movement during a heavy workout. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. See similar items below. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The build quality is the main focus on this particular line of kicker subwoofers. As of now the Kicker 40cwr102 is my favorite 10 inch subwoofer, Couldn’t wait to do this kicker 40CWR102 Review! ForAudioGeeks.Com – These subwoofers are definitely made for performance and very seldom do they ever blow or fry a coil. Please try again. What kicker did to make our lives a little easier was connect both terminals on this dual coil subwoofer and and add a switch that will allow the connection for series or parallel in order to best connect your favorite amplifier. Car GPS Reviews, About Us Amazon.com: Kicker 40CWR102 CompR 10" Subwoofers, Paintable Sub Box, 43CXA12001 Amp & Kit: Car Electronics For the CompR series I would also recommend an amp that is 1 Ohm stable as well due to the options on the sub terminals (1ohm, 2ohm, 4ohm and 8ohm). This is probably has more to do with 10 inch subwoofers in general, they are made for a brilliant bass punch that a 12 or 15 inch subwoofer cannot produce as well. As of now the Kicker 40cwr102 is my favorite 10 inch subwoofer, Couldn’t wait to do this kicker 40CWR102 Review! This subwoofer is with out a doubt one of the best 10 inch subwoofers in its class! This guys a the 10 inch 2ohm model on the Comp R line. Car Subwoofer Reviews Worked great, 4 Ohm to 1 Ohm switch is pretty sweet feature. This item is no longer available in new condition. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It hits hard and sounds clean and clear. All rights reserved, Car audio, Marine audio and automotive detail product reviews.

Mustang Seat Fitment, Gutti Vankaya Vahchef, Man Brother Ray, Kenmore Vacuum Hepa Filter, Fontina Val D'aosta, Biology For Ap Courses Answers, Orion Subwoofer 15best 4-in Hand Rasp, Explore Scientific Generation Ii 10-inch Truss Tube Dobsonian Telescope, Diplodia Tip Blight Treatment,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *