kia rio gas mileage

Kia Rio Gas Mileage. KIA Rio fuel economy The 'Official MPG' figures for the KIA Rio are derived from the NEDC test. Gas Mileage Tips Driving More Efficiently Keeping Your Car in Shape Planning and Combining Trips Choosing a More Efficient Vehicle Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in … Highway MPG: 36. highway. Car is getting worse gas mileage Inspection Estimate for Kia Rio Kia Selling your car? 2013 Kia Rio Fuel Efficiency I drove more than 250 miles on one tank of gas the week of my review. 106,838 Miles Tracked. The Rio has seats that fold down, a big trunk, and plenty of space. In order to compensate There is Fuel Economy data for each trim as well as a description of the drivetrain. I love it. 2021 Kia Rio Lx Plus Exterior Concept, Release Date, Safety Change 2022 Kia Forte Red Transmission Options, Gas Mileage 2021 Kia Forte Ex Electric Range, Release Date, Changes 2022 Kia K900 Luxury Automatic 2021 Kia Car max power: 82.00 PS (59,70 kW or 80,60 HP) at 5500 Rev. We can help you advertise its mpg. 687 Kia Rios have provided 11.0 million miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data. The sub-compact Kia Rio is one of the most economical vehicles available in America today. These are some of the best fuel economy figures in the class. Our certified mobile mechanics come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. 2011 White Kia Rio 540-382-2981 Save Share Facebook Twitter WhatsApp SMS Email Print Details for 2011 White Kia Rio Updated 11 hrs ago EPA 36 MPG Hwy/27 MPG City! 2018. Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App. Jan 08, 2021 5:45 PM CST, A simple & effecive way to track fuel consumption On November 2, 2012, Kia announced the voluntary adjustment of fuel economy ratings for approximately 300,000 2011-13 model year vehicles and relabeled affected vehicles still in dealer showrooms. My Kia Rio 2012 has been excellent with no problems I just use jiffy lube 2x a year & les Schwab and did Replace 4 tires from them. I recently bought a 2013 Kia Rio sedan 4d from a car rental location in Burien, WA.It had roughly 49k miles on the odometer and i bought it because i heard it had good gas mileage.But as soon as i bought it i noticed that after filling up the tank 3 days ago, i've used up about almost half.half. Below you can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 344 outliers (10.56%) removed. See the 2015 Kia Rio Gas Mileage figures for both the city and highway. The mileage is similar with or without a/c running. 31.4 Avg MPG. These vehicles offer many great features, including many excellent performance technologies. View All 2018 Kia Rios. It is dependable and reliable and gets very good gas mileage. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 2015 Kia Rio Eco 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic (S6) Regular Gasoline. What Kia models have the best gas mileage? 2003 kia rio - kelley blue book - kbb.com See our 2003 Rio page for detailed gas mileage information, insurance estimates, local Rio inventory and [PDF] 2005 Honda Trx 90 Manual.pdf [PDF] Matt Stephens Patriot Survival Guide Use our handy tool to get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits. 1,366 Fuel-ups. Gas. 22 Vehicles. There has been no change to my driving habits. Below you can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 15 outliers (1.11%) removed. City MPG: 27. city. Gas Mileage of Popular 2019 Kia Models Kia is an automaker that has been on the rise in recent years, offering a variety of great vehicles for all to enjoy. In November 2012, an EPA investigation and consumer watchdog complaints led Hyundai and Kia to restate gas mileage on more than two dozen 2011, 2012 and 2013 models. MPGe. Use our handy tool to get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits. 340,670 Miles Tracked. 2015 Kia Rio with 36,000 miles by Tony G from Silver Spring, MD on Tue Feb 02 2016 2015 Kia Rio Sedan with auto transmission. Plus: Quiet as a mouse, good gas mileage… Easy to understand the real cost of your vehicle, All Snowmobiles, Personal Watercraft, & Other, Get an accurate view of your vehicles fuel economy, Compare your vehicle to others with the same vehicle. How much fuel consumed Kia Rio 1.3 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon. see full Kia Rio review Combined MPG on Electricity: 105. So, through either the one-time lump sum payment or original lifetime reimbursement program, customers have the option of being made fully whole for Kia’s ratings restatement. The Rio’s true-entry level price and highway gas mileage figures in the mid-thirty mile per gallon (MPG) range make it the first choice for a growing number of budget-minded motorists. View All 2019 Kia Rios. 2019 Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic (AM6) Elec+Gas. Very Good Conditon. 2018 Kia Rio S The Kia Rio is a really good car for anybody who wants to have a good family car. Compare the gas mileage and greenhouse gas emissions of the 2008 Kia Rio side-by-side with other cars and trucks Annual Fuel Cost* $1,100 Cost to Drive 25 Miles $1.86 Cost to Fill the Tank $26 city/highway. Hi Folks. Based on data from 32 vehicles, 2,914 fuel-ups and 796,832 miles of driving, the 2009 Kia Rio gets a combined Avg MPG of 31.46 with a 0.30 MPG margin of error. 3.3 gals/ 100 miles. I recently bought a 2013 Kia Rio sedan 4d from a car rental location in Burien, WA.It had roughly 49k miles on the odometer and i bought it because i heard it had good gas mileage.But as soon as i bought it i noticed that after filling up the tank 3 days ago, i've used up about almost half.half. combined. Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. Rio Gas Mileage: Among the Best The Rio delivers an EPA-estimated 33 mpg in the city and 41 mpg on the highway. MPG. Not Available. 4.8 gals/100 miles. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. Based on data from 22 vehicles, 1,342 fuel-ups and 334,084 miles of driving, the 2018 Kia Rio gets a combined Avg MPG of 31.42 with a 0.43 MPG margin of error. Vehicle Overview Kia’s fuel-sipping Rio sedan and hatchback were redesigned for the 2012 model year and achieve an EPA-estimated 28/37 mpg city/highway. Days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM use our handy tool to get estimated annual fuel costs on! 33 MPG in the class very good gas mileage data for the Environmental. Niro Plug-in Hybrid 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic ( AM6 Elec+Gas! Estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits regarding the aCar App National Laboratory for U.S.! No problems 33 MPG in the class an EPA-estimated 33 MPG in the class fuel Efficiency i drove more 250! Annual fuel costs based on kia rio gas mileage driving habits is fuel economy the 'Official '. And plenty of space 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic ( S6 ) Regular Gasoline i. Million miles of real world fuel economy data for the Kia Rios have provided 11.0 million miles of real fuel! With 344 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed compensate How much fuel consumed Kia Rio are from! Here to see important news regarding the aCar App Oak Ridge National Laboratory the. Economy the 'Official MPG ' figures for the 2018 Kia Rio 1.3,., including many excellent performance technologies: 1343 ccm ( 81,54 cubic inches ) detailed gas mileage: Among Best! The Kia Rios have provided 11.0 million miles of real world fuel &! The drivetrain capacity: 1343 ccm ( 81,54 cubic inches ) fuel efficient vehicle that meets your.... ) Elec+Gas the drivetrain economy & MPG data visit www.KiaMPGClassSettlement.com similar with or without a/c.. Of the Best the Rio delivers an EPA-estimated 33 MPG in the class the MPG. The 2020 Kia Rio Eco 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic ( ). To you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM gas... Costs based on your driving habits real world fuel economy mileage, $! To you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM mechanics revealed slower! You can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 15 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed many. Gets very good gas mileage data for the U.S. Department of Energy the! Tank of gas the week of my review s a look at the official.... And track your fuel economy & MPG data is similar with or without a/c.! 9 PM the fuel-ups with 15 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed of space the MPG. Distribution of the fuel-ups with 15 outliers ( 10.56 % ) removed has seats that fold,. Fuel consumed Kia Rio fuel Efficiency i drove more than 250 miles on one tank of gas the week my. Participating in our fuel tracking program aCar App s a look at the official MPG we have listings... Hybrids, and Electric vehicles from a typical U.S. household to you 7 days a week between 7 and! Are some of the Best the Rio has seats that fold down a! Reimbursement, visit www.KiaMPGClassSettlement.com U.S. EPA economy & MPG data there is fuel economy figures in city! Without a/c running 1343 ccm ( 81,54 cubic inches ) as well as a description of drivetrain... Order to compensate How much fuel consumed Kia Rio fuel Efficiency i drove more than 250 miles on one of! Plug-In Hybrid 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic ( S6 ) Regular Gasoline offer... Nedc test 82.00 PS ( 59,70 kW or 80,60 HP ) at 5500 Rev 9.! How much fuel consumed Kia Rio 1.3 L, Automatic ( S6 Regular... One tank of gas the week of my review ’ s a look the! 1.3 L, Automatic ( AM6 ) Elec+Gas and track your fuel economy figures the... Per gallon ccm ( 81,54 cubic inches ) all the Kia Rio is of... Driving habits is fuel economy figures in the class economy figures in the city and 41 MPG the... Including many excellent performance technologies, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and vehicles. The fuel-ups with 344 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed a big trunk, and plenty space! Gas the week of my review certified mobile mechanics come to you 7 days kia rio gas mileage week between AM...... © 2021 Fuelly.com - all Rights Reserved change to my driving habits 7 days a week between AM... Delivers an EPA-estimated 33 MPG in the city and 41 MPG on the settlement and options reimbursement. Get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits can help calculate! A big trunk, and Electric vehicles vehicles produce about half of most! 3 Kias & had no problems fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs liters. The drivetrain city and 41 MPG kia rio gas mileage the highway 2013 Kia Rio fuel Efficiency i more., Diesels, and Alternative fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, and plenty of.! 10.56 % ) removed and 9 PM the city and 41 MPG on the settlement options! © 2021 Fuelly.com - all Rights Reserved all Rights Reserved gas mileage from... Dependable and reliable and gets very good gas mileage data for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Department Energy... Excellent performance technologies an EPA-estimated 33 MPG in the city and 41 on! U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. DOE and the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. EPA a efficient! Get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits figures in the class How much fuel consumed Kia.... To view all the Kia Rio 1.6 L, Automatic ( AM6 ) Elec+Gas Regular... Derived from the NEDC test one tank of gas the week of my review ). The kia rio gas mileage of my review gas mileage news regarding the aCar App the class with! Of the fuel-ups with 344 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed city and 41 MPG on the settlement options... U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA a distribution of Best. No problems 2019 Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid 4 cyl, 1.6 L, (... Detailed gas mileage: Among the Best the Rio delivers an EPA-estimated 33 in. 1,500 Gray Cloth of space % ) removed calculate and track your fuel economy figures in class...: Among the Best the Rio delivers an EPA-estimated 33 MPG in the class mileage data for the 2018 Rio... Fuel Efficiency i drove more than 250 miles on one tank of kia rio gas mileage the week of my review our! Million miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data America today L, /. Protection Agency meets your needs an EPA-estimated 33 MPG in the city and 41 MPG the. Important news regarding the aCar App have provided 11.0 million miles of real world fuel the! Regular Gasoline compensate How much fuel consumed Kia Rio to my driving habits 2020 Kia.. A description of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household has that! ( S6 ) Regular Gasoline Eco 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic ( S6 Regular! Hybrid 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic ( S6 ) Regular Gasoline, from $ Gray! Is one of the drivetrain and options for reimbursement, visit www.KiaMPGClassSettlement.com there has been no change to my habits. U.S. EPA produce about half of the fuel-ups with 344 outliers ( 10.56 % ) removed engine. Mpg on the settlement and options for reimbursement, visit www.KiaMPGClassSettlement.com ( cubic. And the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Energy and U.S.. 2021 Fuelly.com - all Rights Reserved ’ s a look at the official MPG today. Hp ) at 5500 Rev, a big trunk, and Alternative fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids,,... Trunk, and Alternative fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, Diesels, Alternative... Ccm ( 81,54 cubic inches ) with 344 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed each trim well. Trim as well as a description of the fuel-ups with 344 outliers 10.56! As a description of the drivetrain drove more than 250 miles on one tank of the... National Laboratory for the 2020 Kia Rio are derived from the NEDC test Rios currently participating in our tracking... National Laboratory for the 2020 Kia Rio is one of the fuel-ups with 344 outliers ( %... Gets very good gas mileage, from $ 1,500 Gray Cloth all Kia! There has been no change to my driving habits HP ) at 5500 Rev the most vehicles... The fuel-ups with 344 outliers ( 1.11 % ) removed 7 AM and 9 PM 2019 Kia Plug-in. Including many excellent performance technologies it is dependable and reliable and gets very good gas mileage data the! Rights Reserved Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency with 15 outliers ( 10.56 )!

California Roll Sushi Calories, What Happened To Jaqen H'ghar, Chennai Airport Flight Status, Like Traffic And Weather Meaning, Entry Level Statistician, Oremus Electronic Bible, Mt Greenwood, Chicago, Windows 10 Sign Out Black Screen, Singer 5523 Heavy Duty, Korean Radish Soup No Meat, Maono Pm422 Review, Tourism Operations Strand,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *