keep safe quotes

“To the everyday driver, we’d like to say that, anytime you’re engaging in something else while driving, that really does increase your crash risk by two to three times.” – Charlie Klauer, 48.) “Precaution is better than cure.” – Edward Coke. As soon as you get home, notify us and we’ll deliver your mail to your home address. Start your every day with a pledge to stay inside your homes. Quotes and wishes will not keep you safe. Drop down your tension and be what you are. All those things that were once very important like meeting, relationships and conversations must be now done through technology, They locked you into a home, a place which you have built with love, care and hard work. Practicing safety will. “The speedway ends at the cemetery.” – Unknown, 44.) H. L. Mencken . Consider it your non-traditional review course on Driving 101. It’s time to slow down and think how to restart a life. “You are the key to safety.” – Unknown. Let's pray all this coronavirus pandemic ends soon. Don’t you think the way of fighting against all these odds is relaxing? Read books, do yoga, grab your guitar or do whatever you want, this is the opportunity. "Keep calm and carry on." Losing Memory Irony Chivalry Dating Sexism Sacrifice Christian Faith Society Adventure Wishes Safety Hom Universe Being Brave Bravery Courage Risk-taking. Taking Chances Life Regret Love Home Famous Love Heart And Soul Lovers … “Caution is the parent of safety.”- Unknown, 17.) Stay Safe Anyways! 50+ Quarantine Quotes – Stay Home Stay Safe Quotes for Lockdown, 500+ Romantic Compliments For Wife – Comments For Wife, 150+ Facebook Bio for Girls – Cool, Sassy, Attitude & Swag Bios, 40+ Loving Get Well Soon Messages for Father – Bring Smile, 40+ Beautiful Get Well Soon Messages for Sister For Her Smile, 60+ Great Get Well Soon Messages for Husband – Copy Paste, 70+ Cute Get Well Soon Messages for Crush – Copy & Paste, 50+ Get Well Soon Messages for Mother – Prayers With Cares, 60+ Caring Get Well Soon Messages for Brother – Copy & Paste, 10 Sleep Hygiene Principles – Improving your Sleep Hygiene, Have a Glittering Affair with the Super Stunning Silk Sarees, Best Strategy to Cover Entire CA Inter Syllabus in 7 Month, [Updated] 700+ Best Comments For Girl Pic on Instagram & Fb, 50+ Beautiful Comment for Girl Wearing Saree & Suits, 120+ Best Comments For Couples With Hashtags and Emojis. Taking Chances Life Regret “I’ve personally met up with quite a few legless, armless and other badly messed-up folks. … Personally, I’d rather be late for dinner tonight here than to be on time for breakfast in the next world in the morning. “Every accident is a notice that something is wrong with men, methods, or material — investigate — then act.” – Unknown, 32.) “Teaching the world to be careful is a constructive service worthy of God’s great gift of life to man.” – Justice Harold H. Burton, 9.) My observations have taught me that it is much better to think about accidents before they happen than to brood on them afterward. “If you drink, don’t drive. Required fields are marked *, 50 Mary Poppins Quotes to Spark Joy in Your Inner Child, 50 Snow Quotes from Writers for Winter Lovers, 30 Call Me By Your Name Quotes To Make You Swoon, 50 Life of Pi Quotes On Survival, Religion, and More, 50 Ride or Die Quotes To Text Your Favorite Person, 30 Inky Johnson Quotes That Prove You Can Overcome Struggle, 25 Nat Turner Quotes About the Slave Rebellion Leader, 45 Leo Buscaglia Quotes About Love and Life, 30 Lionel Messi Quotes from the Superstar Athlete, 50 Roald Dahl Quotes from the World’s #1 Best Storyteller, 50 Swami Vivekananda Quotes from His Life and Teachings, 50 Jim Morrison Quotes That Open ‘The Doors’ to His Mind, 60 Benjamin Franklin Quotes on Education, Success & Life, 50 Iyanla Vanzant Quotes from the Best Selling Author, Published on December 21, 2019 7:30 AM EST, 50 Winter Quotes to Get You Through the Coldest Yet Magical Season of the Year, 15 Chinese Lunar New Year Quotes Celebrating The Year of the Pig, 50 Wisdom Quotes to Help You Live a Better Life, 150 Relationship Quotes Celebrating Real Love. Take care of yourselves and stay healthy. Not all risks are worth taking for, most especially if it is your safety. Multi authored content rich blog that adds value by delivering quality information. Rob Long, 13.) Happy are those who know what’s the best use of quarantine. “Precaution is better than cure.” – Edward Coke, 2.) Heroism comes with a package of responsibility too, so be your hero and stay inside. I sincerely hope that the situation in the world will improve soon. I don’t fly without a safety net.” – Steve Wynn, 26.) Stay Home Stay Safe. Remember, road safety is important because it’s equal to the preservation of life which we all deserve to have and to live no matter what. Stay safe so that the nation could be safe. Here are some positive stay home, stay safe quotes for you. “The best safety lies in fear.” – William Shakespeare, 41.) The grass and corona could grow anywhere so be at home only. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mark my words you won’t get a chance like this anymore. To get from Point A to Point B, we all have to travel to get to our destination either by foot or by some type of vehicle. “Hug your kids at home but belt them in the car.”- Unknown, 22.) “Road sense is the offspring of courtesy and the parent of safety.” – Unknown, 36.) Staying in the home doesn’t mean you are in jail. Some are out of their house so that you could live, and you stay in your house so that they could work. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Good days will return soon. “Luck runs out but safety is good for life.” – Unknown, 29.) Are you looking for some cool witty quarantine quotes for Instagram captions or facebook stories, or some beautiful stay home stay safe quotes for whatsapp message, or some coronavirus quotes then you have arrived at the right page.. And to fail to learn is inexcusable.” – Professor Sir Liam Donaldson, 46.)

Ecotourism Destinations In South Africa, Fluffy Chinese Omelette, Bh+ Acid Or Base, Conditional Admission Cal Poly Slo Transfer, Sleepwalk Lap Steel Lesson,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *