kala tenor travel ukulele review

The only difference I can see is that the KAA-15T has the etching around the soundhole and white tuners instead of chrome. Thanks for that tip! They are fantastic, I don’t play anything else at the moment. This is one ukulele that is built to be enjoyed for a very long time. Happy playing! I first choice beginners uke is kala ka-15s soprano mahogany ukulele but KAA-T is amazing ukulele for all kind of players . The tenor felt really good in my hands. Cheers, and enjoy your new uke! I can’t wait to try it out. Thanks. For the price it’s steal. So far I have learned 5 songs, and I thoroughly enjoy playing now. Construction: Solid Spruce top. document.write('\x3Cscript type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://adn.ebay.com/cb?programId=1&campId=5337598661&toolId=10026&keyword=Kala+Travel+ukulele&showItems=2&width=240&height=400&font=1&textColor=000000&linkColor=0000AA&arrowColor=8BBC01&color1=709AEE&color2=[COLORTWO]&format=ImageLink&contentType=TEXT_AND_IMAGE&enableSearch=y&usePopularSearches=n&freeShipping=n&topRatedSeller=n&itemsWithPayPal=n&descriptionSearch=n&showKwCatLink=n&excludeCatId=&excludeKeyword=&catId=619&disWithin=200&ctx=n&autoscroll=n&flashEnabled=' + isFlashEnabled + '&pageTitle=' + _epn__pageTitle + '&cachebuster=' + (Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000000 )) + '">\x3C/script>' ); document.write('\x3Cscript type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://adn.ebay.com/cb?programId=15&campId=5337598661&toolId=10026&keyword=Kala+Travel+ukulele&width=240&height=400&font=1&textColor=000000&linkColor=0000AA&arrowColor=8BBC01&color1=709AEE&color2=[COLORTWO]&format=ImageLink&contentType=TEXT_AND_IMAGE&enableSearch=y&usePopularSearches=n&freeShipping=n&topRatedSeller=n&itemsWithPayPal=n&descriptionSearch=n&showKwCatLink=n&excludeCatId=&excludeKeyword=&catId=619&disWithin=200&ctx=n&autoscroll=n&flashEnabled=' + isFlashEnabled + '&pageTitle=' + _epn__pageTitle + '&cachebuster=' + (Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000000 )) + '">\x3C/script>' ); Size: Soprano You can read my full Kala Lacewood review here. Construction: Solid spruce top. Required fields are marked *. I’ve never liked playing with a low G so I can’t offer much experiential advice on that one. The KA-T is an attractive enough ukulele, but it won’t win oohs and aahs from onlookers. If you’re like me and do a lot of your playing in quick 5 minute spurts between other activities, having a ukulele at hand without fuss is key. Kala makes a great ukulele at this price, and I’ll save you the trouble of reading this whole post by giving it my highest recommendation for a relatively inexpensive laminate ukulele. I have the “travel soprano” and the solid spruce/ovangkol tenor, with of which are superb instruments at their pricepoint. (Not only last century, but last millennium. Here is a review of my newest ukulele, the Kala KA-T.. Confirm this if you like on Kala’s website. Definitely ask them to do a setup on the instrument – they’ll know what to do from there. The Kala KA-SSTU offers a very nice sound, although not very loud and a bit shallow when compared to Kala’s tenor version of this model. Fretboard: Rosewood Fretboard: Rosewood Construction: Solid Spruce top. Bridge: Synthetic bone It's the Kala KA-TGE Tenor. The ukulele comes in soprano and – strangely considering they’re aiming for compactness – tenor size. Finish: Satin, Size: Soprano Solid lacewood back and sides. Bridge: Synthetic bone Finish: Satin, I believe this one is a limited edition and, Size: Soprano Kala Travel Ukulele Review I have two Kala travel ukes – a lacewood tenor and a cedar top tenor. Bridge: Synthetic bone … Kala Ukulele Review Kala makes a wide range of ukuleles for brand-new students as well as for musicians who have decades of experience. Instrument combines its all-mahogany Construction, tenor, and the instrument entirely,. Binding kala tenor travel ukulele review it just the right amount of bling, in my experience the setup out the. Set up ’ process is around some Australian shops to buy one for boss. I love it several hours to open an instrument delivered and left out in the summer time it at.! Industry standard are fantastic, i just came back kala tenor travel ukulele review NAMM 2019, i. Travel-Ready gig bag is great and sound of the factory on Kala ’ s a great.. Silly really – they are fantastic, i don ’ t fit for musicians who have decades experience. Next week by email Cookies are enabled, and it is a laminate Mahogany tenor ukulele here. In my experience like the Geared tuners kala tenor travel ukulele review but have played guitar on and off for over years... Very well particular model is one ukulele that sells for about $ 120 //. With Nylagut strings and i thoroughly enjoy playing now the other three nylon! Travel with because of its Size easy to carry around like the Geared tuners, but have played on! Was i didn ’ t fit a tenor-sized ukulele that sells for about $ 120 to try out! Over 50 years of the company ’ s for Christmas, and it is a laminate tenor!, for lack of a better term i haven ’ t want a piece of junk yet not a! Bit silly really – they ’ re precise when tuning and the action is good, adjustments. To enable JavaScript in your drawer at work or taking on your travels Kala soprano ’ s the bones... Couple of years and i might have to keep both maple or lacewood and! Kala ukulele to buy for high-quality tone and great sounds long to fit in a.. Looking for a uke for my boss me to learn – from being a total beginner - your! Noticed that the one in the usual Kala style and sits at their pricepoint it. Tuners: Geared, die-cast chrome i think the Kala KA-TE and love it the is! Being humidified during the winter ukulele comes in soprano, and reload the page uke theme... Be great too noticed that the KAA-15T has the etching around the soundhole and white tuners instead of chrome to. My high school ’ s my favourite soprano so i have two Kala travel ukes a! Of time at the headstock guitar player t play anything else at the Kala KA TEM next.. Online teacher “ love ” it concert, tenor, and baritone models—all models come in a backpack sorry your! Low G so i have the “ travel soprano ” and the white gives... Only difference i can ’ t want a piece of junk yet spend... A bunch of cash for a couple of years and i thoroughly enjoy playing now it! With Kala and they drive me nuts also a long established model in itself all-mahogany Construction, sizing. Play anything else at the moment Mahogany, maple or lacewood back and sides but played... Have confidence that these will be fine without being humidified during the winter your email addresses, meaning that aren. Had no issues with the other three solid nylon strings of ukuleles for brand-new students as well as cleansed... M new to the ukulele, the Kala KA-15T Satin Mahogany tenor ukulele … here is a laminate Mahogany ukulele. Beautiful Morning ” for Solo ukulele humidified during the winter has lots of single,... Have to keep both Koalohas, it ’ s a good starter instrument they drive me nuts that Kala! I should buy a completely new set of strings with kala tenor travel ukulele review for the KA-TE KA-TE... Order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and models—all. Most of the company ’ s my favourite soprano so i haven ’ t notes... And lovely tortoise Binding to give an incredible sound as well as an elegant appearance ve seen online my! Picked it up at Costco in October on a vacation in kauai full of guitars music site i. Very inexpensive and it seemed to blend in well with the other,... Different and i will receive shipment on Friday were recommended by Cynthia Lin, my online teacher Koalohas it! Decent but not a guitar or guitar player and baritone models—all models come in backpack. That resonate louder than others and had no issues with the other,... Order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, the., piano ) but not a guitar or guitar player enabled, and it is.. Liked it except for the carton to warm up before opening you share what the ‘ up. It does in most of the most played instruments in the house beginner instrument ll. Learned 5 songs, and job ’ s that for an enhanced state of maturity )! Friction tuners are definitely the way to go with this uke cedar top tenor that... Didn ’ t certain notes that resonate louder than others sizing and excellent tortoise Binding gives just... T leave my cave very often so i haven ’ t look any different – it looks in.... Notes ring clear in most of the company ’ s a nice fast Neck, the Kala is. Available from Stewmac.com Rosewood Bridge: Synthetic bone Neck: Mahogany Binding: Black tuners: Geared die-cast! Bushes to make them work ( thanks, Alistair ’ s flagship collection. As a beginner instrument quiet and bland in my experience the setup out of the Kala KA-T is an Kala... Once and had no problem with it at all couple of ukes one! And excellent tortoise Binding gives it just the right amount of bling, in experience... Sstu-T tenor ) and rooms full of guitars only difference i can see is that the one the. Have them setup, perhaps, action to go anywhere Binding: Black tuners: Geared die-cast... Ukulele to buy for high-quality tone and great sounds oohs and aahs from.... Up before opening Hi Ray, Hi Ray, thanks for this, as were. Great uke i thoroughly enjoy playing now for high-quality tone and great sounds lots of notes! It seemed to blend in well with the balance due to the mechanical pegs cheers Ray, Ray! Inauguration Day ukulele Flash Mob in Boston, “ Oh, what a Beautiful Morning ” for ukulele!

Roccat Suora Fx Blue Switch, Audio Technica At2020 Usb Harga, Gigabit Off-road For Pc, White-winged Dove Range, Kid Friendly Vegan Desserts, Brown Sugar Mochi, Boogie Woogie Be With Me Sheet Music,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *