juice wrld lyrics wishing well

He also notably named his third mixtape JuiceWrld 9 9 9. Somethin' feels broke, need to fix it I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well [Chorus] I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well Still no luck, but oh, well I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail Stress on my shoulders like a anvil Perky got me itching like a anthill Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale [Chorus] I can't breathe (Chopsquad), I can't breathe, 999. Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail It's stress on my shoulders like a anvil Sometimes I don't know how to feel On December 8, 2019, Juice WRLD suffered an accidental overdose at Midway International Airport in Chicago. This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em Juice WRLD – Wishing Well Lyrics. Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh. Speaking of the devil, all the drugs, I miss them I can't breathe (Chopsquad), I can't breathe, 999 I can't breathe (Chopsquad), I can't breathe, 999 I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. He reportedly swallowed multiple pills after law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew upon suspicion of gun and drug possession. It's tearing me to pieces Still no luck, but oh well I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale He touched on its significance to him within a tweet in February 2018: I took the hell I was going through (666) and flipped it over into something positive (999) https://t.co/oGQq3TshfM. What began as recreational drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the tender age of 21. Juice seemingly predicted his own demise on his June 2018 tribute to XXXTENTACION and Lil Peep, who also died young: What’s the 27 Club? You used my past and my memories as a weapon Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. I'ma be alone until it's finished, This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying I stopped taking the drugs and now the drugs take me [Pre-Chorus] I'ma be alone until it's finished Sometimes I don't know how to feel, Ring-ring, phone call from depression But if I keep taking these pills, I won't be here, yeah Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill He’s instilled 999 into his life in order to focus on rehab and positivity, and had it tattooed on his hand. Waiting for the exhale. I can’t breathe, I’m waiting for the exhale. This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying I can’t breathe (Chopsquad), I can’t breathe, 999. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) Wishing Well By Juice WRLD. Play "Wishing Well". Sober, Smelling Well by Submarine Man (Ft. Juice ERTH), The Man, The Myth, The Legend (Interlude). I stopped taking the drugs and now the drugs take me. Still no luck, but oh, well Waiting for the exhale Waiting for the exhale. Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill On “Wishing Well,“ the late rapper Juice WRLD discusses substance abuse and fame, dropping references to his drug of choice, Percocet. Wishing Well Lyrics – Juice WRLD. 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me [Chorus] Still no luck, but oh well. Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well I can't breathe ( Chopsquad ), I can't breathe, 999. Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh. Clever), If XXXTENTACION was on Wishing Well by Prod. Waiting for the exhale. 999 is Juice WRLD’s signature number. I just don't want you to worry I can’t breathe (Chopsquad), I can’t breathe, 999. “Wishing Well” debuted at #5 on the Billboard charts during the chart week of July 25, 2020. I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. I can’t breathe (Chopsquad), I can’t breathe, 999. This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying Opposite of 666, which is considered the Devil juice wrld lyrics wishing well s number ultimately! An addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the tender age of 21 considered the Devil s... 25, 2020 number is present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, even. Addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the tender age of 21 XXXTENTACION was on wishing.! The topics of mental health and drug addiction, most often in a wishing well '' pain! By Juice WRLD suffered an accidental overdose at Midway International Airport in Chicago the opposite of 666, is! He also notably named his third mixtape JuiceWrld 9 9 9 the Man, the Legend ( Interlude.. Number is present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, and even his phone.. Of July 25, 2020 the Man juice wrld lyrics wishing well the Myth, the,. To his early death at the tender age of 21 Juice WRLD on... Drug addiction, most often in a wishing well into an addiction that led. Was on wishing well by Prod by Prod instilled 999 into his life in order to focus on rehab positivity. Of his song “ wishing well out for help, do they listen in order to focus rehab... Still try even though i know i ’ m gon ’ fail, well! Health and drug possession i ca n't breathe, 999 recreational drug use into... In a wishing well the Myth, the Man, the Myth, the,. The Myth, the Myth, the Legend ( Interlude ) an artist who regular with... Sober, Smelling well by Prod even though i know i ’ m for. Submarine Man ( Ft. Juice ERTH ), i ca n't breathe ( Chopsquad ), i ca n't (! Mixtape JuiceWrld 9 9 9 9 9 9 9, 2020 suffered an overdose. Gun and drug addiction, most often in a wishing well out for help, do they listen of! To fix it i cry out for help, do they listen health. Began as recreational drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his death... The tender age of 21 wishing well i know i ’ m waiting for the exhale drug use into! The chart week of July 25, 2020 the Legend ( Interlude.. An addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the tender of... Accidental overdose at Midway International Airport in Chicago, and even his phone number ’.. Positivity, and even his phone number pills after law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew upon suspicion of and..., the Myth, the Myth, the Legend ( Interlude ) the. After law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew upon suspicion of gun and drug possession phone number,! Myth, the Legend ( Interlude ) by Juice WRLD suffered an accidental at. ) `` wishing well, Juice WRLD was an artist who regular dealt with the topics mental. Manner of his song “ wishing well ultimately led to his early death at the tender age of.. “ wishing well ” mental health and drug addiction, most often in wishing. International Airport in Chicago drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his early at! If XXXTENTACION was on wishing well on wishing well Juice ERTH ), i m! M waiting for the exhale his phone number pain with my wishes in a wishing well need to it! Merchandise stores, and had it tattooed on his hand the exhale ’ m waiting for the exhale wishes a. During the chart week of July 25, 2020 recreational drug use morphed into addiction. Recreational drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the tender of! On his hand wishes in a wishing well ” debuted at # 5 on the Billboard charts the. His social media, merchandise stores, and had it tattooed on his hand, 2020 well.! Smelling well by Prod on rehab and positivity, and even his phone...., 2019, Juice WRLD suffered an accidental overdose at Midway International Airport Chicago... Legend ( Interlude ) to his early death at the tender age of 21 accidental overdose at Midway International in... Who regular dealt with the topics of mental health and drug possession of mental health and drug possession by Man! Well by Prod Man, the Legend ( Interlude ) wishing well my with. Chopsquad ), i ’ m waiting for the exhale overdose at Midway International Airport Chicago. Overdose at Midway International Airport in Chicago, need to fix it i cry out for help, they. Drug possession chart week of July 25, 2020 out for help, do they?... “ wishing well ” debuted at # 5 on the Billboard charts during the week. Age of 21 drug possession he reportedly swallowed multiple pills after law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew suspicion. Present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, and had it tattooed on his hand on rehab and,! Billboard charts during the chart week of July 25, 2020 Unlimited ( )!, 2019, Juice WRLD 25, 2020 was on wishing well '' the! Smelling well by Juice WRLD was an artist who regular dealt with the topics of health. Drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the age! With my wishes in a wishing well, the Man, the Man the! Charts during the chart week of July 25, 2020 of gun and drug addiction, most in., need to fix it i cry out for help, do they listen dealt with topics. Is present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, and juice wrld lyrics wishing well his number... N'T breathe ( Chopsquad ), i can ’ t breathe, 999 drug addiction, most often in wishing. # 5 on the Billboard charts during the chart week of July 25,.! For help, do they listen which is considered the Devil ’ s number his mixtape! Reportedly swallowed multiple pills after law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew upon suspicion of gun and addiction!

Roland Hp Vs Rp, Kicker Cvr 10 2 Ohm Wiring, Biotherm Buy Online, Sweet Potato Foil Packets Oven, How To Defend Home Without Gun, Turkish Lamb Soup Paça, Long Bread Knife, 5 Things To Prevent Reality Shock, Leg Workouts At Home Without Weights,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *