john 14:26 esv

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:26 | ESV | comforter Holy Spirit Father learning Jesus pentecost. 27 e Peace I leave with you ; f my peace I give to you . ESV: English Standard Version 2016 John 14:26 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] John 14:26, NIV: "But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." New Internation Version (NIV) But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things … John 7:39 (But this spoke he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given.... John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, Receive you the Holy Ghost: John 14:26 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. The Father here is said to send in the name, that is, with the authority and upon the mediation, of the Lord Jesus Christ: and two pieces of the Spirit’s work, besides comforting, are here expressed. John 14:26; John 15:26 26 But the a Helper , the Holy Spirit , b whom the Father will send in my name , c he will teach you all things and d bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you . John 14:26–27 26 But the a Helper , the Holy Spirit , b whom the Father will send in my name , c he will teach you all things and d bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you . Acts 1:8 ESV / 9 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:26. comforter Holy Spirit Father learning Jesus pentecost. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. the Comforter. John 14:26 ESV / 16 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. Holy Ghost. John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. The word is the same which was so translated before; (see the import of it, John 14:16,17) he is there called the Comforter, and the Spirit of truth; here, the Holy Spirit. John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;. Read verse in English Standard Version But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Brown Sugar Ham Steak Oven, Collective Noun For Musicians, Moroccanoil Protect And Prevent Spray Uk, Dried Vs Fresh Herbs, Birthday Cookies Strain, Ffxi Endgame 2019, Kicker Compr 10 Loaded Enclosure,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *