jandy jxi pool heater price

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We purchased this heater after the heater we had for 17 years finally went. The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating with unsurpassed energy-efficiency and optional cost-saving Integrated Bypass technology that diverts water flow away from the heater when there is no call for heat. This high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is 260,000 BTUs in size and accepts natural gas. Also great job from shipping company. Unable to add item to List. Incredibly versatile and reliable, Jandy pool heaters are easy to install and can provide significantly reduced operating costs. I replace my Jandy LT400 heater with the JXI400N. Every Jandy pool heater from JXi series is available in natural gas and propane option and comes with … My brand new Jandy Jxi 400 wouldn’t start up the very first time we tried to use it. Build the perfect pool environment with Jandy professional-grade swimming pool equipment. Please try your search again later. I bought this unit to replace a spa heater that was 20+ years old. This page is a swimming pool heater review and buyers guide written by an industry expert to help you pick the best pool heater for your swimming pool. Pool Heaters - Jandy JXI400N: Color (), Weight (151 lbs), Release Date (), Brand (Jandy). No damage to the container, no scratches on unit and courteous drivers. Jandy pool heaters from JXi series are at your disposal in gas input powers of 200K, 260K and 400K BTU and price range of $1830 - $2350 (year of 2017). I would never recommend this to anyone. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2017. Installation was not difficult for a DIYer. Jandy R0522900 Universal Half Union Kit for Jandy JXi Models 200, 260, 400 $27.68 Zodiac R0334300 Flame Sensor Rod Replacement for Zodiac Jandy Lite2 Pool and Spa Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ††Sweep elbow included in all JXi models. Had the gas connection hooked up professionally. The Jandy JXI400NK by Zodiac Pro Series Heater with Versa Flo TC Pool Equipment Co. Best Brands for Less! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Zodiac/Jandy Pool Heaters. Reap the benefits of a gas heater along with additional energy savings of up to 20% with the Jandy JXi™ Pool and Spa Heater with VersaFlo™ - the world's first gas heater with Integrated Bypass technology. The Jandy JXi 200 is a gas heater that can run on either natural gas or propane. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. Its compact, lightweight body can fit into any pool arrangement, making it a great replacement or retrofit option. If I could give no stars I would. ... HI-E2 – gas heater. Jandy JXi Gas Pool And Spa Heaters Manufacturer Date 2014 - * The JXi Revision can be identified by the first letter of the serial number found on the heater rating plate. Recommend. Our New Commercial Equipment Catalog Is Here, NEW DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY POOL PUMP REGULATIONS, WHY YOU SHOULD ONLY WORK WITH A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL, Jandy JXi Heater Installation and Operation Manual, VersaFlo™ Integrated Bypass Installation Manual for JXi™ Pool and Spa Heater, JXi Gas Fired- Pool & Spa Heater Parts Kit Installation Instructions, Blower Installation Instructions: JXi Heater, Thermal Regulator Valve Installation Instructions: JXi Heater, JXi™ Gas-Fired Pool & Spa Heater Spare Parts Installation Instructions. No... let’s keep selling faulty heaters and see what happens. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pool heaters are a perfect way to keep the water in your pool at a comfortable temperature. VersaFlo Bypass Accessory Kit for JXi Heaters. Shame on me for allowing the pool guy to sell this to us, I should have looked it up prior, there are bad reviews on multiple websites stating same issue, and more. Jun 7, 2017 5,007 Damascus, MD Pool Size 29000 Surface Plaster Chlorine Salt Water Generator SWG Type Jandy Aquapure 1400 Home / Jandy / Pool Heaters / Jxi™ Pool & Spa Heater (JXi400N) Jandy Jxi™ Pool & Spa Heater (JXi400N) Jandy Description An Ultra-Compact and Energy-Efficient Gas Pool Heater. BOTH FAILED AND JANDY REFUSE TO STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT. Get a first look at our 2020 commercial offering. VersaFlo not available on ASME certified models. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jandy Pro Series JXi 400K BTU Low-NOx Natural Gas Swimming Pool and Spa Heater - JXI400N at Amazon.com. Purpose Pool Pumps (DP3) manufactured in or imported into the U.S. meet minimum energy-efficiency standards. The smallest and lightest design with superior installation ease, the JXi will still keep your pool warm enough thanks to its BTU availability which is from 200,000 up to 399,000 BTU. Jandy JXi200 Natural or Propane Gas Pool Heater. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please correct the errors below. So far, so good!! By submitting your email address, you agree to receive email communications and other great offers from Zodiac Pool Systems LLC. Well, sadly, that was not the case. The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating with unsurpassed energy-efficiency and optional cost-saving Integrated Bypass technology that diverts water flow away from the heater when there is no call for heat. 9 reviews of Jandy JXi400NK JXi Heater with VersaFlo Bypass from Jacksonville, FL Happy that my pool man recommended this one. Highest price; Lowest price; View. They showed up the next day. So now we have to pay our electrician again to come fix our brand new heater. The weather got cold and we waited for spring to use the spa again. Doheny’s Pool Supplies FAST offers a wide selection of the best pool heaters. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If the pool … Boasting an 84% thermal efficiency rating and a low-NOx design, the JXi is available in both natural and propane gas models. Text; Single column; Double column; Two column; Two column box; Three column; Flexible; Jandy JXi pool heater digital control, Low NOx, 400,000 BTU Natural gas. It is so much more efficient. All OK. Called the pool company. **VersaFlo Integrated bypass is available factory-installed on select models or can easily be added to any JXi on site. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi pool and spa heater is available in three BTU sizes, 200K, 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.

Revere Pewter Accent Colors, Galvanised Steel Edging Strip, Bottle Brush Plant Problems Uk, Best Rhyming Dictionary For Songwriters, Bt For Caterpillars, Srm University Ramapuram Dress Code,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *