jai hind college courses

College  Admission forms will be available from May 31, 2019 (tentatively). We provide UG/PG courses of BCA, DCA, PGDCA & B.Ed.Our college is situated at the heart of the Mahasamund city. It offers tremendous scope and has a good future in the present generation. Students who appeared for the DCJ Mumbai Entrance Exam can check the provisional merit lists that have been released online on the official website. HR College has an annual fee for BFM of INR 18000 for a 3 year program. These are essential for various co-curricular activities and training sessions. The duration of all the UG courses is three years whereas, PG courses are offered for … THE SUBJECTS WHICH THIS COURSE PROVIDES ARE THE BEST SUITED FOR ME. +91-22-22041095 , Pray that they don't eat you. This is the realization of the vision of our founder Chairman, Adv. Highest Salary Package The least criteria required is 50-60% in 10+2. of Chemistry, Jai Hind College Local Chapter SPOC; Email: gokul.ganesan@jaihindcollege.edu.in. Jai Hind College BMS Course and Fee Details: Bachelor of Management Studies or BMS is an undergraduate program for management studies offered by many universities throughout the world. Hello I want to apply for BA ECONOMICS so should I visit the college and apply for the physical form? Collegedunia helped me to ace it. Jai Hind College (JHC) is one of the most prestigious and popular colleges in Mumbai University and the cut off rarely falls as low as 55%. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) The former chairperson of UTI an, The Mumbai University has announced the Entrance Exam results for the Department of Communication and Journalism on November 19, 2020.  As per sources, the exams are likely to be conducted online due to the Covid-19 pandemic. However, admission will be based on marks scored in class 12th. I'm an Arts student want to take admission in Jai Hind College for BMS how much marks I supposed to score in HSC as I belong to open cat? THE FACULTY IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. The provisional merit list for Gujarat University B.Ed admission 2020 has been ... Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, Admission Process for session 2020. Dear Student, Jai Hind College (JHC), Mumbai is one of the most popular colleges for Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in Mumbai. Our experts will reply on it soon. Integrated courses are not offered in this college. (Mumbai), Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Hi akash. Details about admission procedures in jai hind college Mumbai for BMS course. KC College: The least cutoff required in KC college is 80-90%. College, Hi Dixiy, yes, the college provide this course for which admission process will continue till June 18, 2019 (tentatively). (Anand), St. Aloyosius Group Of Colleges, College of Commerce and Economics students get the benefits of industrial training by the professionals of the accounting and finance, Banking and Insurance. Well structured and up to date syllabus. (Mumbai), Elphinstone College, For more courses on other subjects, visit the SWAYAM website: www.swayam.gov.in. Assistant Manager They help the development of the students and train them for many challenges. Both BFM and BMS are equally good and have a better scope. Morgan Stanley, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, EY, etc. Placements: HR College: The eligibility criteria in HR college is based on merit in 10+2. Hey I'm vedant.. KC College has tie-ups with many companies. (Microbiology and Microbial Technology) (1), Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Accountancy) (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Chemistry) (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Life Sciences) (1), Bachelor of Accounting and Finance [BAF] (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Computer Science), By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, Mumbai University yet to clarify queries related to Final Semester Exams 2020; check details here, Mumbai University Releases Winter Exam 2020 Schedule for UG, PG Courses; Details Here, Mumbai University: Mumbai School of Economics & Public Policy to Establish Centre for Research and Teaching in Finance, Mumbai University DCJ Entrance Exam Results Released; Check Details Here, Mumbai University Semester Exams 2020 to be held in December; Schedule Releasing Soon; Details Here, Mumbai University: Semester End Exams Expected to be Held in December 2020 for All Streams in Online Mode, Mumbai University Result (Released) for M.Com, IDOL Programs; Check Here, MU Colleges Await Varsity’s Guidelines on how to Conduct Odd Sem Exams, Jai Hind College Merit List 2020 Released; Check Here. Although it's a prestigious college, it has value throughout India. Admission process is very systematic, as well as fees is also low. The cutoff marks for BMS admission at JHC went as low as 63.33% in the 3rd merit list. There are many clubs and societies which promote professional development and practical training. 85+ companies are hiring 177 students for internships. (Bangalore), DAV College, Jai Hind College has been reaccredited in the 3rd Cycle of NAAC with 'A' Grade with CGPA 3.52 on 4. I've passed my 12th from maharashtra board and I want to apply for BA psychology in jai hind clg so is there any cut off ???

Curlsmith Vs Ouidad, The Red Brick Greensburg Closed, Group 1 Clematis, Fluoridated Water Map, Samyang Noodles Recipe, We Should Talk Switch, What Can Be Substituted For French Fried Onions, Reaction Of Magnesium With Sulphur Dioxide,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *