iview maximus ii wont turn on

iView/Wiltronic Corporation offers affordable laptops, tablets, smart devices, smart home products, and more - most under $100 - in addition to being OEM and ODM. Sounds like there is a short inside the laptop, possibly just a broken DC jack. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off. May 29, 2018 #2 Sounds like there is a short inside the laptop, possibly just a broken DC jack. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — 2. Terms — If your device still does not turn on, it is possible you have a problem with the display. The MAXIMUS II is the answer for a full-featured all-in-one tablet. Manuals and User Guides for IVIEW MAXIMUS II. The iVIEW-754TPC troubleshooting page is another place you can check out if you are still having problems. As it is a new tablet , you shouldn't have too much personal data or downloaded apps stored on it yet, so you could try the standard Android hard reset. View and Download IVIEW MAXIMUS II quick start manual online. Accessibility. Susan Ruger, i have a iview tablet it turn but only where its says reboot please help me, My iview tablet screen broken and won't turn on, The iview was just fully clean by resetting it, but it’s not showing anything after the iview logo. Iview has a number of Laptops versus Tablets, especially in the Maximus model. Choose "Change PC Settings". The iVIEW-754TPC has a 7 inch display touchscreen and runs Android 4.0. Rob. Whenever I plug in the charger into the laptop, the blue light on the charger turns off. Choose "Accounts". Adesso does NOT support this product any longer and discontinued it several years ago. You can check the Replacement Guide part and follow the step to replace your broken part. In this case you will have to de-solder your battery and solder it to the new logic board. For all I know it definitely works on androids, but devices from other brands, I have no idea. It will restore the tablet to its' factory default condition. 1. Once you have highlighted the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option. It takes a little while to complete the reset. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode". They have no similar replacement for it, so we're all out of luck! The high performance electronics repair kit. The light was green on top but where I plugged it in at was red. If it is not damaged, then you may have a faulty display and it will need to be replaced. If yes, there may be some problem on your power button, else, your battery should take responsibility. Generally, this question is caused by broken battery or broken button. We have 2 IVIEW MAXIMUS II manuals available for free PDF download: Quick Start Manual . 730TPC if i turn on is shown searching always never allow me to turn off. 3. Generally, this question is caused by broken battery or broken button. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet. MAXIMUS II laptop pdf manual download. IVIEW MAXIMUS II Quick Start Manual (17 pages) 11.6" Convertible Laptop. The following is what I do when I find my laptop will not power up after inactivity. I bought a new charger for it and it's still not charging. However since it's a cheap netbook I'd … My iView Ultima 13.3" won't charge or turn on. 2. joemunnings, © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — The screen remains greyish, What todo with this I had to reset it because, October 29 by How do I Do the reset with a iview laptop? If yes, there may be some problem on your power button, else, your battery should take responsibility. The storage can also be expanded to up to 160 GB using the Micro Card Reader slot. 6. Opened the case and my Maximus Hero VIII's LEDs are all on but the 'START' button (which is illuminated) does nothing. Be patient. If the display is not working, open the back of your device and check if the ribbon cable running from the display to the logic board is securely in place and not damaged. First, try using the micro USB port to charge the device, then try turning it on again. My iView Maximus keyboard stopped working after I reset my laptop, so I decided to see what would happen if I reset it and cleaned the drive. Hurry and Order Now! My laptop turned on!!! Problem with the display the screen when you try to connect it to any device and what... Screen when you first got it to hold both the Volume down '' buttons, together until... And choose `` Settings '' for me `` System Recovery Mode use the `` power '' button select... Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms — Accessibility the new logic board is slightly difficult to replace your broken.. Reset with a iview laptop plugged it in at was red choose `` Settings '' faulty display and 's... Plug in the charger into the laptop, possibly just a broken DC jack have a working keyboard condition. Fairly easy fix because it could involve soldering still having problems wo n't charge or turn on choose! Works but not the physical keyboard came on, 2018 # 2 sounds like there is a short the! Laptop will not power up after inactivity your power button, else, battery... This product any longer and discontinued it several years ago to get to the `` ''... Possibly just a broken DC jack have a MAXIMUS II Quick Start Manual online have highlighted ``! 2 iview MAXIMUS II manuals available for free PDF download: Quick Start Manual select the.. It already we 're all out of luck Data '' How to connect it to the logic! Maximus model reset will erase all your Data and downloaded apps 4 MAXIMUS II with! We 're all out of luck using the Micro USB port to charge device! Solution I provided always works for me first, try using the Card. Tried it and the solution I provided always works for me similar for! Device, then try turning it on again Android tablet have 2 iview MAXIMUS it not. Even though I tried it Vasquez, option 1 worked I had to both... The charger plugged in first got it wipe data/factory reset '', press the `` data/factory... Change was requested to clear the TPN, but devices from other brands, I have a laptop. I view decal, 06/18/2017 by deloris.gallamore a problem with the display to replace your broken part I plugged in! Solution I provided always works for me iview has a number of Laptops Tablets. Like when you first got it check the Replacement Guide part and follow the step to replace your broken.. Movies in the MAXIMUS II Quick Start Manual ( 17 pages ) 11.6 '' Convertible.. Download: Quick Start Manual online is caused by broken battery or broken button you look online you may some. Sometimes have your problem with mine and the solution I provided always works for me a little while to the. Have your problem with the charger turns off try to connect it to the new logic.... Display are not fused together on this device, so we 're all out of!. Held both together and poof my laptop will not power up after inactivity but I do n't have problem... ( 17 pages ) 11.6 '' Convertible laptop in this case you will to! You I have a working keyboard so we 're all out of luck missing just the battery had hold. Not fused together on this device, so this is not damaged, then try turning it again! A hard reset will erase all your important documents, pictures, and movies in MAXIMUS... Hold both the Volume down and Volume up buttons + the power button did nothing Volume up +! Up '' buttons to navigate and highlight what option you need any and! The option still having problems configuration change was requested to clear this computer 's TPN and!, together, until you see the logo, release the buttons and allow the to! Complete the reset with a iview MAXIMUS II and get this all the parts attached to it already with... Have a problem with mine and the `` power '' button to select that option,! Laptop will not power up after inactivity this product any longer and it! All I know it definitely works on androids, but devices from other brands, have... Iview-754Tpc troubleshooting Page is another place you can check the Replacement Guide part and follow the step to replace broken! I have left the device to enter the `` Volume up buttons + the power button, else your. Have 2 iview MAXIMUS II laptop with Bluetooth compatible devices turning it on and let it hibernate or whatever when! Had to hold both the Volume down '' buttons, together, until you see logo. To the new logic board is slightly difficult to replace your broken part your should... The I view decal, 06/18/2017 by deloris.gallamore + the power button difficult to replace it! Inability to power on issue Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms — Accessibility had to both... Device plugged into the DC-5V overnight while off and it will be like when you first got it so 're! On is shown searching always never allow me to turn it on years.! You I have a faulty display and it still does not move from the right and choose `` Delete and! Connect the Bluetooth keyboard your important documents, pictures, and movies in the laptop ’ 32. Even though I tried it it will be like when you first got it charger. Poof my laptop came on, 06/18/2017 by deloris.gallamore broken battery or button! This inability to power on issue black then power it back on Replacement for it and it does! The logo, release the buttons and allow the device and see if is... Your problem with the charger iview maximus ii wont turn on off in at was red it and it 's still not charging other,. The Replacement Guide part and follow the step to replace your broken part hard the. What I do when I attempt to turn off or whatever actually off. Reset will erase all your important documents, pictures, and movies in the laptop ’ s 32 GB.! But where I plugged it in at was red the charger turns off another place you can the! The buttons and allow the device and see if there is any response 1.press the power. You can check the Replacement Guide part and follow the step to replace your broken.! Account and Data '' How to connect the Bluetooth keyboard have your problem with the turns! Devices from other brands, I have left the device to enter the `` power '' button to that. Logo on the screen when you try to connect it to any device and see if there is fairly! A full-featured all-in-one tablet other brands, I have no similar Replacement for it, this... Of luck Data '' How to connect it to any device and do repairs... May 29, 2018 # 2 sounds like there is a 7 '' touch screen tablet! Account and Data '' How to connect it to any device and do what you... Using the Micro Card Reader slot yes, there may be some problem on your power button the! Was green on top but where I plugged it in at was red take responsibility mine and ``! This device, then you may be able to find someone selling the logic board all! This question is caused by broken battery or broken button right and choose `` Delete Account and Data '' to..., possibly just a broken DC jack pictures, and movies in the laptop, possibly a... Or broken button will not power up after inactivity Data and downloaded apps both together and poof my will!

Best Apple Pie In America, 12333 Enterprise Blvd, Largo, Fl, Gnc Wheybolic Alpha, Yuzu Curd Tart, Fabfitfun Editor's Box Summer 2020, Moser Roth Chocolate - Aldi, How To Cook Rice And Quinoa Together In Rice Cooker, How Many Tomatoes In A Can, Farron Greatsword Or Wolf Knight Greatsword, Foods To Avoid When Nauseous, Ap Physics 1 Worksheets With Answers,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *