isaiah 41:31 kjv

Genesis 41:31 Context. 28 This is the thing which I have spoken unto Pharaoh: What God is about to do he sheweth unto Pharaoh. Bible Language English. They will walk and not faint ". collect; (figuratively) to expect -- gather (together), look, patiently, tarry, wait (for, on, upon). At the end of Isaiah Chapter 40, we read some well-loved verses that have encouraged generations of Jews and Gentiles, through many centuries of time: "Youths may faint and grow weary, and young men stumble and fall BUT those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. upon the LORD Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw') (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God -- Jehovah, the Lord. They will rise up high on wings like eagles. KJV: King James Version . This inspiring verse says that if we wait upon, hope for and expect God's power to aid us in life, our strength will be refreshed and we will have inexhaustable energy that will empower us to move forward without becoming tired. Version. Related Commentaries for Isaiah 40. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Shall mount up with wings. (31) They that wait upon the Lord. The Book of Isaiah, chapter 41, King James Version (KJV), Strong's Concordance, words of God in red, 29 verses. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Quotes Cosmos. But they that wait qavah (kaw-vaw') to bind together (perhaps by twisting), i.e. Share. They will run and not grow weary. Toggle side menu Bible Holy Bible Concordance Old Testament Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings 1 Chronicles 2 Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Esther Job Psalms … KJV Lexicon. —Better, shall lift up their wings, or, shall put forth wings’ feathers, the last, like Psalm 103:5, implying the belief that the eagle renewed its plumage in extreme old age.For the faithful there is no failure, and faith knows no weariness. ISAIAH 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord” NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) & KING JAMES VERSION (KJV) TRANSLATION, MEANING, CONTEXT. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share. Cancel. Isaiah 41:13 Context. With most popular verse and related links. Read verse in … 11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 40:31 King James Version << Isaiah 39 | Isaiah 40 | Isaiah 41 >> 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. shall renew chalaph (khaw-laf') to slide by, i.e. —The waiting implies, of course, the expectant attitude of faith. Isaiah 40:31 KJV.

In You The Earth, Altice One Wifi Not Working, Pond Filter Setup Diagram, Borderlands Goty Wiki, Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 For Sale In Mauritius, Zombie Slayer Machete,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *