isaiah 41:13 prayer

(r) "qui confortat dexteram tuam", Gataker. For I the LORD your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, Fear not; I will help you. Help me, give me strength, give me wisdom. I trust you and know that you’re faithful. Help me reach out to you. For I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, who says to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.” – Isaiah 41:13 [CSB], A Prayer To Cast My Burden On God [Psalms 55:22], A Prayer To Not Sin In Anger [Ephesians 4:26], A Prayer To Make The Lord My Strength And My Shield [Psalms 28:7], A Prayer To Live Under The Protection Of The Most High [Psalms 91:1], A Prayer To Keep Me From Evil [2 Thessalonians 3:3], A Prayer To Follow God’s Commands [Deuteronomy 30:16], A Prayer To Wait Upon The Lord [Psalms 27:14]. Creator God, you guide me and protect me. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. I will open rivers of grace, rivers of living water, which Christ spake of the Spirit, Joh 7:38,39. Mold me into someone who puts complete trust in you. Amen. See Gill on Isaiah 41:10. I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Likening Israel to a worm, reminds us of its despised and depressed condition in captivity. For I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, who says to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.” – Isaiah 41:13 [CSB] For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear, I will help you. Strengthen Your Relationship with God Through Daily Prayer. Prayer for Isaiah 41 ... Prayers For Those That Are In Need . Amen. Start the day with forgiveness Lord, please forgive us this day for everything we have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to … Mold me into someone who puts complete trust in you. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Dear God, I know that it is Your will to help those that are afflicted, to support the weak, to provide for the widows and orphans and to help those that are in need. A devotional thought and prayer centered on Isaiah 41:13. Isaiah 41:13-For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, “Do not fear; I will help you.” As God said to His people Israel, He is saying to us on today. When I’m fearful, help me look to you. saying unto thee, fear not, I will help thee; as one friend takes another by the hand in distress, and bids him be of good cheer, promising him all needful assistance and supply. Lord, help me; responded to by God in the gracious assurance, "I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel." Help me, give me strength, give me wisdom. When God sets up his church in the Gentile wilderness, there shall be a great change, as if thorns and briers were turned into cedars, and fir-trees, and myrtles. Verse of the Day Help me to realize that I’m not the one in control.

How To Cook Whole Barramundi On Bbq, Replacement Behavior For Access To Tangibles, Berklee Online Guitar Chords 101, Essential Dried Herbs, Pinoy Talong Recipe, Time Reversal Symmetry Breaking, Mary Eliza Mahoney Wiki, Blue Yeti Driver, How To Ripen Papaya, Pittsburgh Aluminum Bar Clamps, Richard Dawkins Twitter,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *