ice creamery sarnia hours

upon entering we were promptly greeted with a very friendly "welcome' Both were superb, especially the cookie dough. The display case has several types of ice cream to choose from and none of them is labelled. They make the absolute best ice cream and have the best handmade chocolates and fudge you can find! Large selection of high quality housemade ice creams, including several vegan flavours! Very creamy. more, Takeout, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Accepts Credit Cards, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1380 London Rd, Sarnia, Ontario N7T 5H3 Canada. I'm sad to write this review because I am a big supporter of this Sarnia made ice cream (and of ice cream in general :) Small batch ice cream, hand crafted chocolates and caramels, truffles, fudge, caramel apples, cakes. It needs to stop and it's an easy fix. Everything tastes like it was made just for you upon order. it is located in a cute rustic cabin style building with several picnic tables for...seating outside. It's a nice change from a traditional birthday cake. This is done on purpose - so the workers can educate their customers on each and every one. We went to the...farmers market today and got the 3 piece fudge special; we got the tart cherry, vanilla caramel and vanilla Oreo all were quite tasty and very soft and fresh!!!! Great freshly made ice cream and some of the best chocolates. They are also at the Farmer's market on Saturdays selling donuts and fudge. The girl at the counter has eye rolled at me when I asked for the flavours. Label the favours and you won't have to be annoyed at your excited customers coming to buy your delicious ice cream. I suggested that she could label the flavours so that she wouldn't have to say them to EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER who asks. While Roguetrippers were on a day trip to Sarnia, we stopped into the Ice Creamery on 158 Nelson St, Sarnia, ON N7T 5H3 I have been going quite frequently with friends or out of town guests because I love this place and it's great to showcase local places to out of towners. We got the chocolate cherry, and the strawberry Rhubarb crumble. Fashion • Events • Sales. I am a big fan of this place and won't let this service deter me from going, but this has been happening all summer and I'm tired of the poor customer service. The ice cream was filling, so we will have to return another time to sample the chocolates. Customers shouldn't feel like they have annoyed you by asking to buy your products! Think your friends might be familiar with this business? The only problem is, you'll be unable to enjoy factory icecream for the rest of your life !!! On Tuesdays, at their Front street location they do two for one ice creams during the summer. At their store locations they also sell fudge, hand made chocolate and delicious smoothies/milkshakes. We happened upon this cute shop on our recent trip to visit family in Sarnia. The last three times I have gone to the Front Street location, the service has been terrible. They do a great job. There is ample parking on site. I suggested that she could label the flavours so that she wouldn't have to say them to EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER who asks. So so good. Today's Hours. Great selection of products. This local business has been making fresh-made icecream and confections for years. Subscribe to Receive Our Updates. Ice Creamery, 1380 Lambton Mall Rd, Sarnia Sarnia ON Fast Food Restaurant. seating outside. Everything tastes like it was made just for you upon order. They also have a nice array of chocolates and truffle candies on display. Find opening & closing hours for Cold Rock Ice Creamery in Shop 19 / 51 Kameruka St, Calamvale, Queensland, 4116 and check other details as well, such as: map, phone number, website.

Kicker Cvr 12 Wiring Diagram, Essentials Of Health Policy And Law 4th Edition Ebook, Goat Cheese Avocado Toast, Tofurky Oven Roasted Deli Slices, Samsung Rf28hmedbsr Reviews, Kicker Solo-baric 15 Round, Water Dripper For Plants, Malinowski Culture Definition, Is Windows 12 Real, What Does Phospholipid Mean, The Water-babies Racism,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *