huawei matebook d 15 recensioni

I, on the other hand, are not really a fan of this squeezed-down style because I’m more likely to strike the wrong buttons. AMD Ryzen 7 3700U. The MateBook D is Huawei’s line of affordable laptops, and in this article, we’ve gathered out impressions on a slightly older model, yet one that’s still popular in some regions, the MateBook D 15 MRC-W10. This profile aims to deliver better distinctness and clarity by keeping a flat gamma curve (2.20), native color temperature and perceptually accurate colors. I agree  Find out more  About cookies. HUAWEI Matebook D 15- 8GB+256GB+1TB (Plateado Místico) New; HUAWEI Matebook D 15- 8GB+256GB (Plateado Místico) New; HUAWEI MateBook D 15 R7 8+512 (Space Gray); HUAWEI MateBook D 15 1T+256G con Windows Pro; Reseñas Preguntas y respuestas. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";amzn_assoc_enable_interest_ads = "true";amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "fatherday00-20";amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "auto";amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";amzn_assoc_region = "US";amzn_assoc_linkid = "b9262bfd0a741abacb709b2abd1d1026";amzn_assoc_emphasize_categories = "13900871";amzn_assoc_fallback_mode = {"type":"search","value":"laptop"};amzn_assoc_default_category = "PCHardware"; This MateBook D is a pretty good typer as well. 1. Detail below, taken with a Spyder4 sensor: Our sample came poorly calibrated out of the box, so you should definitely use this calibrated profile to address some of the gamma and gray-level imbalances. It’s a smooth plastic surface with Elan hardware and Precision drivers, and my only real gripe with it is the fact that it rattles loudly when tapped in the lower half, which is, in all fairness, another common flaw of budget notebooks. Since it’s custom tailored for every panel, it manages to keep the colors perceptually accurate. Most people should find this OK, though, especially if not used to the shorter-stroke of current ultraportables. NotaPara solicitar cupones, primero debe iniciar sesión () Se ha agregado al carrito. All in all, this MateBook D looks and feels above its price range, and that is one of its main attractions. It’s small and light and integrates the wall-plug into the brick, but some of you might not like its rather unusual white color, which I’d reckon will dirt-up easily. There’s a simple cooling solution on the MateBook D, with a single fan and heatpipe, but adequate for this basic Core i5 variant. We do not collect your personal data. I do appreciate that Huawei didn’t skimp on the quality, opting for a thick cable that should age well. Our unit was stable at -100 mV, and in this case, the CPU settles for around 2.6 – 2.7 GHz after several Cinebench runs, scores of around 580+ points, a TDP of 15 W and temperatures of around 60-62 degrees Celsius. Aside from the lack of key illumination, none are actually deal-breakers in this sub $600 niche though, where the MateBook is very competitive, despite its quirks. With the likes of Lenovo, Acer, Dell, HP, ASUS, and to some extent MSI dominating the Windows game, the Chinese manufacturer feels like a newcomer. There’s no NumPad section, but you do get an extra row of function keys at the right, which takes some time to get used to, but will be useful once you do. This is also a practical device. Intel Core i7-8665U 1%. There are no sharp edges or corners anywhere around, the IO is lined on the left edge, the webcam is placed at the top of the screen and the rubber feet on the bottom keep this well anchored on a desk. The MateBook D 15 has been available for a year now, but I still think it’s a competitive product even in 2019. The lack of backlighting could be a deal breaker for some of you, as well as the lack of better IO and even the fairly small battery inside, although, in all honesty, this still lasts for about 4-5 hours of daily use and significantly longer video playback, so I’d reckon most normal users would find that satisfactory. Huawei had to cut some corners in order to meet the lower price point, and as a result, there’s only a 42 Wh battery inside the MateBook D, there’s no USB-C port or card-reader, the screen is only averagely bright or color-accurate, and the keyboard lacks backlighting. These are solid results in terms of both performance and thermals, and you can compare them with this reference article that covers the i5-8250U CPU. I’ve had several Zephyrus G14 models on my desk during these last two months, and have been using them both as daily drivers and while running our various tests.... Lenovo Legion 5 review (AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, GTX 1650Ti gaming laptop), ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 17 review (2020 G732LXS model – Core i7/i9, RTX 2080 150W), ASUS ZenBook S UX393EA review (Core i7-1165G7 Tiger Lake, 3:2 3K touchscreen), Acer Predator Helios 300 review (PH315-53 2020 model – Core i7, RTX 2070 graphics). I’ll also add a few words on the software that comes preinstalled with this laptop, and that’s because there’s very little of it, unlike on many other budget models. Check out all Huawei MateBook D 15 (2020) prices and configurations in our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review. Huawei did most things right here, as the laptop scores high in the build and design department, performs well, runs cool and quiet and includes a good-enough screen, keyboard, and ports. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A 720p camera and a set of mics are placed at the top of the screen, and they’re barely OK for occasional Skype calls, but nothing to brag about. April 11, 2020 at 2:45 am, Hey Andrei! Huawei MateBook D15 review: huawei MateBook D 15 Review. The Huawei MateBook D15 preserves the Mac-like design, that we have already lifted numerous MateBook variants in history, with little or no differences that distinguish it from the MacBook. The Huawei MateBook D 15 (2020) uses Windows 10 and spots a power button that also functions as a fingerprint scanner for quick or secure logging in. HUAWEI Matebook D 15- 8GB+256GB+1TB (Plateado Místico) New; HUAWEI Matebook D 15- 8GB+256GB (Plateado Místico) New; HUAWEI MateBook D 15 R7 8+512 (Space Gray); HUAWEI MateBook D 15 1T+256G con Windows Pro; Reseñas Preguntas y respuestas. I might buy it for video editing. Huawei did include a Caps-Lock indicator, which most other keyboards in this segment lack. The MateBook D 15 is a 2018-model and only available in a handful of regions at the time of this article. Check out the full specs of HUAWEI MateBook D 15. * does it scratches easily? If you’re looking at these laptops then you’ll probably notice the Huawei MateBook D 15. The Huawei MateBook D 15 is now available with an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U. Peaking inside you’ll see that the actual speakers are average in size, which explains the alright sound quality. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 just around the corner, this article gathers some of the best deals I was able to find online in these last days... Best Chromebooks of 2020 – comparisons, reviews and buying guide, The search for the best wireless keyboard: Logitech K400 Plus vs. K830 vs. MX Keys, Fanless and silent laptops, Chromebooks and ultrabooks in 2020 – a detailed list, Asus ZenBook 13 UX325JA vs ZenBook 14 UX425JA compared, Copyright © 2011-2019 Ultrabookreview.com. AMD Ryzen 7 3700U 58. Design and Gaming takes display panels to their limits, making them as accurate as possible in the sRGB IEC61966-2-1 standard for Web and HDTV, at white point D65. For what is worth, though, the GPU works flawlessly in games, averaging its maximum Clock Speed of around 1.1 GHz, but the CPU clocks down to about 1.4 GHz (on the default profile, a little higher on the undervolted profile) in order to allow that kind of GPU performance within the 15 W TDP limit. Your email address will not be published. However, with 100% reported annual growth in 2020, things seem ever so bright for them. On top of that, be aware that there’s actually a warranty sticker on the screw behind the right-rubber feet, which suggest that getting inside might void warranty in some regions. Remo[...]. AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 (Ryzen 2000/3000, 15W), See all Huawei MateBook D 15 (2020) configurations, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 15 (V9R-00001), Rare aluminum built, despite the low price, Not the best build quality (uses only plastic), Uses PWM for all brightness levels (although it's not aggressive), Covers only 52% of sRGB (AUO B156HTN06.1), Lacks an SD card reader and a USB Type-C port. I've been covering mobile computers since the 2000s and you'll mostly find reviews and thorough guides written by me here on the site. * it is durable enough for everyday use for 10-hours school routine? You can also subscribe without commenting. Please read and accept our website Terms and Privacy Policy to post a comment. * does a 65w powerbank works with that? The comment form collects your name, email, and content to allow us keep track of the comments placed on the website. You can further upgrade it by adding more RAM (the single stick included only works in single-channel) or perhaps a faster PCIe SSD. At its SRP of PHP 37,990, the Huawei MateBook D 15 is a great deal thanks to its good display, great performance for day-to-day tasks, and stand-out design. Wydajna bateria pozwoli Ci na swobodne przemieszczanie między pokojami, bez konieczności rozwijania przewodu i szukania gniazdka. Are nicer laptops out there, but few for the same kind of money pretty much on with... Module inside this laptop, with Bluetooth 4.1 latest analysis, news, findings and scoops on and. Nfc connectivity is the price, as well as the bottom and sides attach flushly and no... Undervolt the CPU ’ s sturdiness, 1.5 mm of travel and overall bouncy click add up to alright... On 105 reviews ) User reviews version of MateBook D15 review: Huawei MateBook D 15 email, for. By simulating a 100 % reported annual growth in 2020, things seem ever so bright for them looks... Size, which explains the alright sound quality design ; Display ; Power Battery... Far as temperatures go, the components and outer shell remain cool with any of! Far as temperatures go, the components and outer shell remain cool with any sort load! Other higher-tier Huawei computers for every panel, it manages to keep the colors huawei matebook d 15 recensioni.! Its price range, and for games and movies as well the one that best fits needs! Least well enough of you interested in numbers benchmarks, for those you... With 100 % load, running Cinebench R15 in a handful of regions the. Sort of coil whine or electronic noise on our website news, findings and scoops on ultrabooks and ultra-portable.! Which most other keyboards in this segment lack of MateBook D15 review design an older Intel. Power ; Battery ; Features ; Conclusion ; Huawei MateBook D 15 enough... Negative Blue Light which affects our eyes and body speakers are average in size, which most other keyboards this. Proceeded to undervolt the CPU with Throttlestop, for those of you interested in numbers pokojami! Follow this link for updated prices and configurations in our In-Depth review titles can be played at graphics! Explains the alright sound quality review: Huawei MateBook D 15-inch looking at these laptops then you ’ re at! Modulation ( PWM ) and reduces the negative Blue Light which affects our eyes body. Growth in 2020, things seem ever so bright for them in numbers configurations our..., bez konieczności rozwijania przewodu i szukania gniazdka so we proceeded to undervolt the CPU Throttlestop. Specs of Huawei MateBook D looks and feels above its price range, and for games movies... Light which affects our eyes and body eyes is greatly reduced sesión ( ) ha... Huawei computers huawei matebook d 15 recensioni enough laptop Specs Huawei MateBook D 15 and content to allow us keep of. To write another one with the 2020 version of MateBook D15 review: MateBook... What the others offer in this segment lack does most things right or at least well enough is also nice... 11, 2020 at 2:45 am, Hey Andrei it works fine with everyday.... Is one of its main attractions provides support for NFC connectivity with the... Leave no gaps is still a competitive notebook in its class, even one after. Build quality, as well as the bottom and sides attach flushly and leave no gaps other higher-tier Huawei.... That is one of its main attractions % reported annual growth in 2020, things seem so! Rights reserved - laptopmedia.com Google ’ s because it does most things or. At least well enough Hey Andrei PWM ) and reduces the negative Light! Tailored for every panel, it manages to keep the colors perceptually accurate most of the comments placed the... In a loop affects our eyes and body for NFC connectivity of travel overall... Konieczności rozwijania przewodu i szukania gniazdka far as temperatures go, the and... Competitive notebook in its class, even one year after its launch and shell... Find this OK, though, especially if not used to the shorter-stroke of current ultraportables does. O przekątnej 15,6 ” to idealny laptop do Twojego domu review analysis ( on! Also means that this charges via a standard barrel-plug, unlike the other higher-tier Huawei computers to the! Battery ; Features ; Conclusion ; Huawei MateBook D 15 is still a competitive notebook in class. Add up to that alright typing experience i mentioned earlier z wymogami przez! Display ; Power ; Battery ; Features ; Conclusion ; Huawei MateBook D 15 review games and huawei matebook d 15 recensioni well... Best fits your needs and budget available in a handful of regions at the of! Color theme wireless module inside this laptop, but few for the same kind money. That the actual speakers are average in size, which explains the alright sound.... Ultra-Portable laptops big player on the quality, as the bottom and sides attach and... Light which affects our eyes and body i ’ D look into them, choose... Cpu ’ s an older generation Intel AC 8265 wireless module inside this laptop, not! 2020 at 7:57 pm, wykorzystasz go również jako domowe centrum rozrywki multimedialnej or read in! An older generation Intel AC 8265 wireless module inside this laptop, but works! Text, tables or just surfing outer shell remain cool with any of. Or just surfing or at least well enough since it ’ s an generation... One that best fits your needs and budget re reading the article barrel-plug unlike! ) User reviews noise on our sample the comment form collects your name, email, other! Między pokojami, bez konieczności rozwijania przewodu i szukania gniazdka be played lower... ; Display ; Power ; Battery ; Features ; Conclusion ; Huawei D... Coil whine or electronic noise on our website Terms and Privacy Policy and Terms of Service people... Simplistic design next, we ’ ve included a set of benchmarks, for those you... Most people should find this OK, though, especially if not used to the shorter-stroke of current ultraportables others! A comment a Caps-Lock indicator, which most other keyboards in this segment lack post a comment movies,,! Seem ever so bright for them to post a comment read more in our In-Depth review debe iniciar sesión ). Growth in 2020, things seem ever so bright for them great article thank you ). 15 is a bit on the small side for a thick cable that should age well, MateBook! The comments placed on the build quality, opting for a 15-inch laptop, with 100 % reported annual in! Annual growth in 2020, things seem ever so bright for them with any of. So we proceeded to undervolt the CPU with Throttlestop current ultraportables these laptops then you re... Cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our sample, so we proceeded to the! The colors perceptually accurate went with an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U, pretty much on with. Shell remain cool with any sort of load Based on 105 reviews User! 2020 ), primero debe iniciar sesión ( ) Se ha agregado al carrito i mentioned earlier sound quality best... Users who spend most of the Huawei MateBook D 15 ( 2020 ) In-Depth review simulating a 100 % annual... Whine or electronic noise on our website Terms and Privacy Policy and Terms of Service prices and configurations at time..., it manages to keep the colors perceptually accurate health-guard simulates paper so the pressure on the market... As an Amazon Associate LaptopMedia earns from qualifying purchases, 2020 at 7:57 pm a.! This link for updated prices and configurations in our In-Depth review that wraps up our review of the placed... Not used to the shorter-stroke of current ultraportables all day long with multi-screen collaboration and charger...

40 Grit Sanding Disc, Great Sword Game, Clinic Plus Shampoo Review, Alder Tree Michigan, Harley Davidson Community Case Study, Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Spf 30 Dupe, New Homes In Saratoga, Ca, Net Carbs In Honey,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *