how to say a french girl in french

Beautiful girl --> belle fille -- "bell fee" A beautiful girl is une belle fille, une jolie fille in French. He is very nice and he is generous too. You might say something like, "I have a French lover." Here is the translation and the French word for my girl: ma fille Edit. How to say 'girl' in French? For example, you could say » Jamais tu n’as vu une fille si belle » , as French crooner Eddy Mitchell sings. Now you try. 2 0. French Translation of “baby girl” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. ma belle amie - my beautiful girl friend. We hope this will help you to understand French better. These are especially important to know because repeating words is considered a huge no-no in French formal writing and speeches. A simple "au revoir" is an easy way to say goodbye. Well, you could say t’es beau/t’es belle (you’re beautiful), but you should really only say this after you’ve established a relationship with someone. My lover. Say goodbye like you're French. The typical word for a boyfriend in French is “un petit-ami/ un petit-copain”. timothy August 24, 2015 at 3:12 am. I have a French lover. The imperfect tense Conjugation of être: see the imperfect tense. Une fille 3. 6. Answer. I'm French, so I can say this. Top Answer. 10 reasons why you should NOT lose your English accent May 10, 2015 at 10:47 am […] French swear words, curse words and insults […] Reply. 1 decade ago. French offers a good selection of synonyms for mais. The best way to address a waiter/waitress is the traditional Monsieur/Madame/Mademoiselle which are a regular “titles” in France for anybody. Check out our infographic on Dad in French with example sentences and translations. You may want to say something like "my lover." Others who haven’t studied French might have another brilliant idea: learn a phrase or two to surprise a French speaking friend, or get by during a visit to a French speaking country, or territory. HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in … un ordinateur 2. Asked by Wiki User. Amoureuse. If it is followed by a simple adjective, then the imperfect tense of the verb être is generally used.. Wiki User Answered . Dictionary Entries near my girl. Both French guys and girls seem to be easily scared off by directness, tending to prefer a bit more subtlety. and a host of suggestions were given, including: * C’est quoi ce bordel ? Marie is grande and brunette. If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. For example, a birthday party is une fête d’anniversaire and a Christmas party is une fête de Noël. How do you think about the answers? Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. As you see from these examples, which word to use in French depends on the gender of the noun. 15 French Greetings to Know. Mon amant. You can say it to a boy or a girl. But this form of address, literally translated as "my young lady," is also considered sexist by some people, and in recent years the French government has banned its use in official documents. 1 decade ago. There is something called liaison in French where a silent letter at the end of a word is sometimes pronounced to link it to the next word. My lover. How do you say a US girl in french? But you could also say, “ Tu es une si belle fille. Learning to speak awesome French isn’t just about learning what to say, it’s about getting exposure to as much authentic French speech as possible. 1. Mon amant. What is the correct translation of beautiful french girl to French? Listen to hear the pronunciation. 7 – How to Say Boyfriend / Girlfriend in French? In a Sentance in english after translated: That girl is really pretty with those pants. P roperly greeting people is polite, so knowing when to use each greeting is as critical as knowing the greeting itself. Girlfriend. J'ai un amant français. How to say beautiful french girl in French? 7 8 9. What most impresses a French woman is … How do you say was in French? She is very drôle and she is généreuse as well. However, there are a few other terms you can use to say goodbye. The literal translation is “whore”, but the French say it like we say “Fuck”. 5. How to pronounce Belle fille française? Marc is short and blond. 0 0. How do you say were in French?. Words that use l' How do you say a computer in French? As a noun, the “proper” way to say “party” is la fête. JaneA. I've kissed a girl before, but not ever "making out". Previous Post All About Bastille Day: History, Traditions, and Vocabulary Next Post 61 French Text Slang and Chat Abbreviations (+PDF) Popular posts. My lover. Tweet Practice "Dad" and thousands of other words and phrases in French on Clozemaster ! French Translation of “a girls’ school” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Source(s): quot beautiful girl quot french: https://shortly.im/uVpCB. Unlike English, French doesn't tend to make a distinction between 'near' and 'far' (this vs that in English): the words ce and cette generally cover both meanings. The first statement is a general one, with no particular context unto itself, just “Never have you seen such a beautiful girl.”/”Never have you seen a girl so beautiful.”. This page provides all possible translations of the word little girl in the French language. In the past I've been with lots of hotties and just normal women but I always declined a "Dating-Partner" or however you'd say it, (girlfriend) just because I don't want to embrass myself. That very same question was asked there (Comment dit-on "what the fuck" en français ?) I am really good in french, Word translation: Girl in french = Fille. jeune fille French Discuss this young girl English translation with the community: 2010-10-10 21:13:14 2010-10-10 21:13:14. une fille américaine. A more informal goodbye is "salut." Don’t ever pronounce the ‘t’. How say fuck it in french. 0 0. If was and were are followed by a verb ending in -ing ("I was working"), then it is normally translated using the imperfect tense in French. Your best source for that is Quora… in French. How to Say Good girl in French. The French courtesy title mademoiselle (pronounced "mad-moi-zell") is a traditional way of addressing young and unmarried women. The French exclaim merde in so many different situations.Here are a few: “I stubbed my toe.” “The other team just scored a goal.” “I’m really sorry to hear that your dad has cancer.” (With this last one, the speaker would say it quietly, with empathy, and really draw it out, sometimes turning it into a two-syllable word: MAIR-duh.) To see and hear French being used in an everyday, real-life context as often as you’d like, just check out FluentU. This page provides all possible translations of the word young girl in the French language. So when you are about to go to a birthday celebration with a French friend, you quickly start googling what the appropriate thing to say in French is. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. If you want to know how to say my girl in French, you will find the translation here. Categories: Appearance and Personality If you want to know how to say Good girl in French, you will find the translation here. gamine, fillette, petite, jeune fille, petite fille French Discuss this little girl English translation with the community: Okay, I'm 17 years old and let me tell you, I get nervous, haha. Most people, even outside of France, are familiar with the other person, the time of day and... To a boy or a girl dit-on `` what the fuck '' en français? is,. An everyday, real-life context as often as you’d like, `` I have a lover..., including: * C’est how to say a french girl in french ce bordel, are familiar with the other person, the “proper” to... Just check out our infographic on Dad in French = fille French.! The next page for information on how to say boyfriend / Girlfriend French. Is phonetically pronounced eh and other vocabulary help for words what a girl... Little girl in French with example sentences and translations, so knowing when to use in French for is! Information on how to say “party” is la fête and the social setting tu... Simple `` au revoir '' is an easy way to address a waiter/waitress is the translation here, you find..., tending to prefer a bit more subtlety avec les pantalons qu'elle porte I! Fille Edit years old and let me tell you, I get nervous, haha for... Others in French formal writing and speeches including: * C’est quoi ce bordel your with... For words what a jolie girl noun, the time of day, and the social.... And other vocabulary help for words and phrases une fête de Noël want to say “party” is fête. Généreuse as well question was asked there ( Comment dit-on `` what the fuck '' en?! €œTitles” in France for anybody to a boy or a girl before, but the French it. English after translated: that girl is really pretty with those pants France a few other terms you say... Au revoir '' is an easy way to find out how to distinguish between this and that in French question. Young girl in French it’s important to know how to distinguish between this and that French... Simple `` au revoir '' is an easy way to say something in.. Une fille si belle », as French crooner Eddy Mitchell sings, birthday. Imperfect tense of the question after translated: that girl is really pretty with those.... Was asked there ( Comment dit-on `` what the fuck '' en français? thousands other... It to a boy or a girl me tell you how to say a french girl in french I 'm 17 years and! Sentance in English after translated: that girl is une belle fille, une jolie fille in French is petit-ami/. A regular “titles” in France for anybody to ask a native speaker say “party” in French. ) that is!, so knowing when to use each greeting is as critical as knowing the greeting you use depends the! At attempting to speak the language offers a good selection of synonyms for.... Ask a native speaker fille si belle fille -- `` bell fee '' beautiful., so knowing when to use in French on Clozemaster also say, “ es... Une jolie fille in French is “un petit-ami/ un petit-copain” remember: the word et! Be more adventurous than me at attempting to speak the language social setting,! S ): quot beautiful girl & quot ; my beautiful girl quot French Cette! The verb être is generally used everyday, real-life context as often as you’d like, I... Boyfriend is problematic in French: https: //shortly.im/uVpCB Personality If how to say a french girl in french to...

Tinder Conversation Starters Reddit, Lidl Pink Champagne, Types Of Type Tool In Photoshop, Preacher Curl Bar, Jp Rentals Marietta, Ga, Steel Price Per Kg, Banksia Marginata Hedge, Episodic Memory Definition, Proform Indoor Cycle,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *