hourglass veil powder dupe

An ultra-refined powder formulated with light-reflecting particles to blur imperfections, perfect for dry or aging skin. I convinced myself that buying it for the purpose of the blog made it acceptable, but don't get me wrong. Elf High Definition Powder in Soft Luminance. Bourjois Java Rice Illuminating Powder. I love the formula with all my soul but like most high end products, It comes with the resentment that I could fuel my car for a month with the cash I used to buy this product. $17 | … Power Mascara. It wouldn't be a Beauty Basics Blogmas without a dupe am I right?!?!?!? I will admit it isn't as finely milled as the Hourglass but for a £35 saving who cares?! This powder not only blurs and gives you that ' I woke up like this ' glow but it locks in your base like no other. Crazy Right! I can make it work if I am saving money because if 'boujee on a budget' isn't the Beauty Basics anthem then what are we doing!! If you would like to vote for me click here. I’m a huge … Top Dupes Now from the get go these two powders do not look similar. If I am honest I picked up a few loose powders and was convinced there wasn't a dupe out there for this product...until it came to testing them. If You're Looking To Set Makeup And Control Shine. This is the Hourglass veil translucent setting powder and it retails for $46.00. I wouldn't repurchase it now I have the dupe. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup, L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. Log in. The ingredients are pretty similar in … #hourglass #hourglassmineralveil #dupe #beautybasicsblog #beautybasics #BeautyBasicsBlog #ELF #elfcosmetics. A proud Magic City resident, University of Alabama alum, and self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur, Taylor enjoys exploring the 205 and sharing the true magic that lies in her beloved city. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Dupes? Did you know I am up for a UK Blog Award? At-Home Beauty Tools: Do They Really Work? I had a few requests for dupes that you don't see everyday or super high end dupes, so I got thinking..why not find a dupe for a new boujee product that will rock your Christmas Stockings off. Stay tuned for more...this isn't the last dupe of the year my honey buns. Who is this lumious bae? I convinced myself that buying it for the purpose of the blog made it acceptable, but don't get me wrong. March 21, 2017 March 21, 2017 ~ stashy This post didn’t originally start out as trying to find a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, but I ended up with a few “glowy” type of face powders / highlighters in my stash so I decided to see how they look against each other. If I am honest I only picked this up because there was a similar dispenser. Did she get 100+ hours of sleep? Taylor is the Client Success Representative for StyleBlueprint Birmingham. Hourglass Mineral Veil: Zinc Oxide 4.20%, Titanium Dioxide 2.45%., Cyclopentasiloxane,Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isosterate, Stearic Acid, Alumina. So I set my little booty out into the beautiful world of ULTA and I began my search for a dupe. The Hourglass Veil Loose Powder was something I knew I instantly needed...until I saw the price. Hourglass Translucent is a powder that retails for $46.00 and contains 0.36 oz. Now this dupe is a good one, if I am honest I am pretty shocked at myself for finding something so close. Face Primer. Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope you loved it! Infinite. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Finish Bronzing Powder, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Original Lengthening Mascara, Lancôme Ôscillation Vibrating. Behold the dupe gods have answered our prayers, E.L.F cosmetics strike again with a product that not only saves our wills to live but also our bank balances. But upon application, wigs are flying. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! This setting powder blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles for an airbrushed finish. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, $54, versus NYX Angel Veil Primer, $15.99. Hourglass Mineral Veil Powder Dupe. Now you know how sometimes I am a high end hoe and love my boujee products, The Hourglass Veil Loose Powder was something I knew I instantly needed...until I saw the price. You look FLAWLESS with this powder. I wouldn't repurchase it now I have the dupe.

Lenovo External Microphone Not Working, Mtg Proliferate Rules Change, Yamaha Fc4a Sustain Pedal Reverse, Harley-davidson Iron 883 Price, Martin 00 Guitars, How Many Calories In Milk, Orion Skyquest Xt8 Classic 8943, New Testament Bible Study Plan, Kirkland Tomato Basil Bisque Soup,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *