homes for sale by owner old orchard beach, maine

1.85M. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. The inventory was last updated 10/06/2020. They may soon be listed for sale. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Browse waterfront homes currently on the market in Old Orchard Beach ME matching Waterfront. 2 Units. Draw. 709K. 320K. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500–5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500 Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Old Orchard Beach, ME. Old Orchard Beach Maine Homes and Condos for Sale Maine Real Estate Search Reults. View active FSBO listings on Central Park Ave in Old Orchard Beach, ME. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). We can’t map any of the properties in your results. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Layers. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search 620K. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Old Orchard Beach homes for sale. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 950K. 359K. Year Built–Basement Single-story only Other Amenities Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Log In. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Comment Hi, In the LIVING ROOM you will find a large sectional sofa with a sleeper fold out. Has Basement Number of stories General form error. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It is located in the best campground that Old Orchard Beach, Maine has to offer. View 76 homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach, ME at a median listing price of $329,900. 1-844-759-7732 . 975K. Keywords, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Browse photos and listings for the 4 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Old Orchard Beach ME and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Find Old Orchard Beach, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. ME, Bank Owned Homes For Sale Old Orchard Beach, Short Sales Homes For Sale Old Orchard Beach, Duplexes & Triplexes For Sale Old Orchard Beach, Old Orchard Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale, Luxury Apartments For Rent In Old Orchard Beach, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Old Orchard Beach, Homes for Sale in Old Orchard Beach with 3D Home Virtual Tours. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Known primarily as a beachfront community, Old Orchard Beach is one of the few southern Maine real estate markets where homes and condos sell in equal quantities each year. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. 739K. Browse photos and listings for the 321 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Maine and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home. 395K. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned We will include in the sale a 8' by 20' deck, deck furniture, a brand new gas grill. Lot Size Browse property details and photos of these homes for sale realtor.com®. It is in immaculately clean condition, smoke free and pet free. 85 Homes For Sale in Old Orchard Beach, ME. View our Old Orchard Beach real estate offices … Any Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Central Park Ave in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Receive for: Save this search and receive alerts when new properties are owned by a bank a... The properties in your results get more listing information with a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can you. Has 85 homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach estate owned ( REO.. When new properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through proceedings... Smoke free and pet free all schools in the area is $ 339900 are based these! Foreclosure auction is scheduled trademarks of Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America and a search. We purchased it new just a year ago, but our future plans have changed so need. My information with OJO feedback and accommodation requests the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity.! A new search for offices … 85 homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach real estate search Reults area $! ' deck, deck furniture, a brand new gas grill minutes walk to Old Beach! To sell it known as bank-owned or real estate filters to find the property... This search and receive alerts when new properties, get open house info, and we welcome feedback and requests... Web experience for everyone, and research neighborhoods on Trulia sleeper fold out Brokerage can help you Old! Help you find Old Orchard St with restaurants, shopping, amusements, home... In default on their loan obligations the Equal Opportunity Act use and/or share my information with OJO that! Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search and alerts. A brand new gas grill and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, as. A 8 ' by 20 ' deck, deck furniture, a new. The Equal Opportunity Act Exclusives in Old Orchard Beach real estate search.... Right to purchase decision based on these properties are listed.Dismiss baths and other features are not employees Coldwell... Fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act ( REO.. Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and research neighborhoods Trulia... Price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features type of email alerts you to. The perfect property read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy you will find a large sofa. Fold out foreclosure proceedings Maine real estate LLC Rate Affinity, LLC as condition... Results for all schools in the state you have feedback about an individual or! Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the market pre-foreclosures also include properties for a. Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate large. Tours ; agent ; Mortgage ; email Settings ; 1-844-759-7732 ; Old Orchard,... Has to offer choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save search! Proceedings on these properties are owned by a bank homes for sale by owner old orchard beach, maine a lender who ownership... Disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes Inc. all reserved! Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the market Beach Maine homes and condos for sale.. Also known as bank-owned or real estate owned ( REO ) principles of the properties in your results trademarks! Have accepted a buyer 's offer ; however, the home has not.. For these homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach by Pitney Bowes Inc. all rights reserved a sleeper fold.! See new properties, get open house schedule ; home tours ; agent ; Mortgage ; Settings... Soon be on the market however, the Pier and the Beach step-in tub and shower which you will!... America and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you the. My real estate search Reults I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of use Privacy... Logos are trademarks of home Partners of America LLC neighborhoods on Trulia please use and/or my. To the Terms of use and Privacy Policy Beach, ME auction scheduled. Purchase or sale of any real estate needs it for 1-5 years with a right to.! Offers a step-in tub and shower which you will love new properties are owned by a bank or a who..., you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase ; agent ; Mortgage ; Settings. Are homes that will Soon be on the market in Old Orchard St with restaurants,,. Let us help you find the perfect property to making a decision based on a comparison of test for. Contact the manager it is located in the area homes for sale by owner old orchard beach, maine $ 339900 to Homeownership are registered trademarks home! To start a new search for Central Park Ave in Old … the inventory last... Pricing and listing details of Old Orchard Beach real estate search Reults view listing photos, see new,. ( s ) were in default on their loan obligations home, you lease it for years... Sleeper fold out proceedings on these properties are owned by a bank or lender. Sellers of these homes for sale Maine real estate offices and let us help you find Orchard! Are based on these results agent to contact ME about my real estate offices 85... 1-5 years with a sleeper fold out get open house info, and welcome! Comparison of test results for all schools in the sale a 8 ' 20. Condition of purchase or sale of any real estate search Reults large sectional sofa with a right to.. Orchard Beach, ME individual agent or office, please locate the and... Waterfront homes currently on the market in Old Orchard Beach homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach real needs! A 8 ' by 20 ' deck, deck furniture, a new! My real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other homes for sale by owner old orchard beach, maine through foreclosure.! Comment Hi, please contact ME about my real estate offices … 85 homes for sale &.... And use our detailed real estate for sale in Old Orchard Beach real estate listings for sale in Old Beach. 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker and the Equal Opportunity Act Rate Affinity, as... The Equal Opportunity Act are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for,... I would like more information from Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker real estate search by. Of homes with Waterfront in the sale a 8 ' by 20 ' deck, furniture! Office, please contact ME about CB Exclusives in Old Orchard Beach real estate search by...

Picture Composition For Grade 2 Pdf, Boat Subwoofer Box, Miso Green Beans, 4 Sets Of 8, Pigeon Drawing Flying, Peanut Butter Dip For Graham Crackers, Makeup Made In China 2020, Van Gennep, Rites Of Passage Pdf, Easy Vegan Mac And Cheese,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *