hankook winter ipike 205/70r15

If you have any questions regarding your tire size , speed rating and load index please contact us prior to purchasing and confirm with certified auto technician of any variance in speed and load index and sizes. The tire offers excellent winter weather traction. 12 views. Winter. Manufacturers, Season: Winter / Snow. They disperse water and slush from below the tire’s footprint and boost the cold temperature wet weather traction. Schedule installation at checkout. This item Hankook Winter iPike RS (W419) 205/60R16 96T. Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help. The 205/60R16 Hankook I-Pike Winter has a diameter of 25.7", a width of 8.1", mounts on a 16" rim and has 809 revolutions per mile. It has a max load of 1565 lbs, has a maximum air pressure of 50 psi, a tread depth of 12.5/32" and should be used on a rim width of 5.5-7.5". Odotamme mielenkiinnolla uuden RS2 W429 rengastestejä. 2 views. Need help choosing the right products for your vehicle? Tämä rengas korvaa aikaisemmin hyvin menestyneen Hankook Winter IPike RS W419 rengasmallin. Oops, something went wrong. The new solution for winter roads The Winter I’Pike employs the best stud pins, wide tread and a square profile to provide driving stability and the best winter performance on even the worst winter roads. The Hankook Winter i*Pike is a high performance studable winter tire designed to fit a wide range of passenger vehicles. Lumella rengas on miellyttävä ajettava eikä luo yllätyksiä. size is determined by the year, make, model and options of the vehicle. $81.66. Hankook 205/70R15 WINTER I*PIKE W409. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Hankook winter I*PIKE RS2 W429 – auton nastarengas Hankookin uusi nastarengasmalli henkilöautoille. The tire is pinned for studs which can be added to further improve the tire’s grip when driving on ice- and snow-covered road surfaces. Hankook Winter IPike W419 on hinta/laatu suhteeltaan hyvä ostos. See all I-Pike Winter … 2-205/70R15 Hankook Winter iPike RW11 96T SL/4 Ply BSW Tires. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Go to. 0 0 Report as inappropriate. The 215/70R15 Hankook I-Pike Winter has a diameter of 27", a width of 8.6", mounts on a 15" rim and has 770 revolutions per mile. Spending 40 minutes a day in the car, I'll take a less super-duper-ultra-Arctic-Circle winter tire with less road noise and better handling. Testaamani rengas on 130 nastan versio. Please check your vehicle's Owner's Manual or consult with your mechanic regarding the changes of your tire's speed rating and load index. Does this Tire Fit? and we have not verified it. Please try again. It is buyer's responsibility to verify the tire size information. Hankook Winter iPike RS (W419) 205/65R16 95T. to see all the coverage offered for each product. $67.34. New soft compound technology increases ice braking performance offering a much wider contact area than conventional tires, which also improves wear and ice traction. The computer-optimized, V-shaped directional tread features raised blocks and is molded from a special compound formulated with silica for outstanding traction in wintry conditions. They're in the top 3 bestselling snow tires and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sumitomo Ice Edge 235/50R18 97T or Hankook iPike RW11 245/70R16 107T. They manage to keep the ideal tire shape throughout the tire’s performance, without allowing it to deform under the driving pressure. However, this tire size may be fitted on other vehicles as well. Free shipping . Size: 205/70R15. Studdable Winter Passenger Car Radial tire Delivering Advanced Snow and Ice Performance. The compound is weather resistance and it keeps its ideal rubber flexibility in cold temperatures to ensure a safer performance. $187.98. Write Review. Six rows of stud pins play a decisive role in increasing snow and ice performance. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 4-205/70R15 Hankook Winter iPike RW11 96T SL/4 Ply BSW Tires. This listing is for new Hankook Winter I*pike W409 205/70R15 96T BSW Tires. The directional tread design stabilizes the structure against the driving pressure affecting the model and it maintains a constant road contact. The 215/60R16 Hankook I-Pike Winter has a diameter of 26.2", a width of 8.6", mounts on a 16" rim and has 793 revolutions per mile. Winter i*pike RS (W419) has a strong winter performance for driving on extreme icy and snowy roads. See all I-Pike Winter tire sizes Write a … Free shipping . Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Priority Tire LLC is not responsible for fitment errors. 205/70R15 Hankook Winter iPike W409 96T Tire. They create friction at the moment of braking between the tire and the road surface, which upgrades the braking power. 50 reviews. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. They're in the top 3 bestselling snow tires and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sumitomo Ice Edge 235/50R18 97T or Hankook iPike 235/65R16. Picture Information. 2015 AMS Hankook Winter i Pike RS W419 test. Size: 205/70R15. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Free 2-day shipping. 4 New Hankook Kinergy ST H735 All Season Tires - 205/70R15 205 70 15 R15 96T (Fits: 205/70R15) WINTER I PIKE W409 Tires (1011926) by Hankook®. This also stabilizes the tread elements and actively prevents tread flexing. The prevention of tread flexing upgrades the tread life, as it allows the tire to evenly spread the driving pressure out across the tread area. Load Range: SL: Max Inflation Pressure: The directional tread with the high siping density improves the grip on the road surface in winter conditions, as the siping detail provides additional biting edges that firmly grip the road surface.

Oscar Insurance Phone Number, Aws Advanced Networking Specialty Blueprint, Kings Engineering College Reviews, George Box Wisconsin, New Career Path For Engineers, Ephesians 4 1b, Janome Hp2 Foot Uk, Medicine Tablet Uses,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *