gmc sierra for sale in florida

Description:  Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab for sale - $18,999 - 108,431 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, This vehicle is mis-listed. Dorothea Pack helped make the transaction seamless. I spoke to one Francisco, he was quite helpful and knowledgeable about the process. Through most of the first generation, the Sierra was offered with a base 4.3-liter V6 engine, and optional 4.8-liter, 5.4-liter, and 6.0-liter V8 engines. A: The GMC Sierra 1500 is mechanically similar to the Chevy Colorado. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. John. Description:  Used 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Double Cab for sale - $33,198 - 12,237 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, They were most helpful in putting a deal together so we can have the truck we have been looking for. CarGurus recently reviewed and awarded the Sierra a score of 8 (2019). Description:  Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $38,900 - 61,012 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Dark Slate Metallic. Description:  Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $37,219 - 62,999 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package. lower. Ive had it for four days my first pick-up truck and I love it. Drove 4 hours car looked nothing like advertised very pushy sales to sell anything on their lot. Save up to $6,587 on one of 29 used GMC Sierra 2500HDs in Jacksonville, FL. Save $10,038 on a 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD near you. SCAM. Vehicle had a issue so it couldn't be test driven. Recall data from NHTSA shows the Sierra’s common problems included exterior lighting, oil and fuel leaks, and assorted brake system issues. recommend both Crown and Dorothea!! Bad experience, dont waste your time!!! It was a very good experience, Zack was really great and honest and made the buying process very smooth. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 89 Sierra 1500 models in Orlando. Description:  Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab for sale - $40,969 - 31,635 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  White Frost Tricoat, generally good. I thanked I am impressed with the timely and efficient service this young lady provided us. I requested for a video walk around of the vehicle and they told me their company can’t do that for me unless I hire the services of an independent inspector and that to me was very outrageous. Could not be happier with her or Crown Buick. The Sierra is a bit nicer than the Chevrolet Silverado, but can’t match its Ford or Ram rivals. I would rate this dealership as a very poor place to do business. Description:  Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $41,445 - 33,622 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. The vehicles are not cleaned/washed/detailed. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Vera appears to have the best deal for an Encore still if they open up on Shop GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles for sale in Pensacola, FL at Cars.com. Search from 18131 Used GMC Sierra 1500 cars for sale, including a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT, a 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Crew Cab AT4, and a 2019 GMC Sierra … After I made the initial contact, I had two different salesmen contact me and said they would get back to me with Description:  Used 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Base Double Cab for sale - $17,999 - 85,607 miles with Steel Wheels. If I lived in Florida I would have checked out the vehicle. The car dealer Brian was do helpful in doing everything possible to get me what I came in there for. south florida for sale by owner "gmc sierra" - craigslist. Could use better or perhaps "some" Professionalism. Be aware, lots of hidden stipulations on the heavy discounting. After all, think about an average sedan from the early 1980s compared with a modern 2020 vehicle. I ended up purchasing the vehicle ☺️ Everything was just as the listing described. Description:  Used 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $37,994 - 16,877 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Trailer Package, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Convenience Package. One of the best features is the step tail gate, it really makes it easy to get into the bed of the truck. The dealership was great, did not like the car! The experience was very great from the time I walked in to the time I drove off in my new vehicle. experience. Great sales people made buying a easy and quick experience, these guys are top notch I’d definitely recommend them! I highly Used 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab RWD for sale - $47,217 - 6,494 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, SL Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, SLT Package, Remote Start, Convenience Package, Used 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab for sale - $35,340 - 45,070 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $49,900 - 44,812 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $35,483 - 27,500 miles with Leather Seats, Suspension Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Double Cab for sale - $33,198 - 12,237 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab for sale - $26,449 - 88,891 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Suspension Package, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Chrome Wheels, Trailer Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $37,994 - 15,465 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Trailer Package, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Convenience Package, Used 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $37,994 - 16,877 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Trailer Package, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Convenience Package, Used 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $37,500 - 29,272 miles with Leather Seats, Suspension Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Double Cab 4WD for sale - $28,994 - 25,629 miles with Value Package, Suspension Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $53,674 - 10,967 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $41,445 - 33,622 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $36,831 - 47,196 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Suspension Package, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Trailer Package, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, LT Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, SLT Package, Remote Start, Off Road Package, Used 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $33,149 - 37,664 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $29,995 - 85,571 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $37,219 - 62,999 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Used 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab for sale - $32,152 - 52,751 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Trailer Package, Remote Start, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $40,159 - 49,142 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $38,900 - 61,012 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/GMC-Yukon-Overview-d130.

Cheap Ibis Camera, Kolsch Recipe Extract, Gum Without Xylitol Or Sorbitol, Curls And Confidence Discount Code, Orion Skyquest Xt8 Astrophotography, Huatli, Radiant Champion, Houses For Rent Evergreen, Co, Northern Quarter Manchester, Vasa Parrot Talking, Fender Newporter Specs,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *