glidden premium interior/exterior paint

I am a devoted Glidden fan and have used various Glidden paint products from Home Depot and Walmart with great results until now. can I add paint thinner if paint is to thick. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Even over a proper primer this paint doesn't stick! Free delivery on 8oz. Spills or spalshes? All Rights Reserved. Blue. Beige / Cream. ... Glidden Premium Paint Colors. Please choose a rating. Glidden Premium is a Zero VOC, Low Odor paint with primer that features good hide and coverage, a scrubbable and washable coating and a thick, easy to apply formula-all backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. Glidden Premium Interior/Exterior latex paint provides a durable high-gloss finish for professionals seeking exterior protection on surfaces like trim, doors, cabinets and furniture. Glidden paints can be purchased in many stores, such as Loews, Home Depot, Walmart and also in the higher end Paint Stores. Red / Pink. Wooster 2 in. The PPG Logo is a registered trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc. Glidden and The Glidden Logo are registered trademarks of the PPG Group of Companies. Glidden Paint introduces its Premium Interior and Exterior Paint featuring an improved formula with enhanced durability to provide a smooth, professional finish. We went to a big box store about a month ago and told the salesperson we wanted paint for cabinets as we are building a desk with wood file cabinets. a free copy from the Adobe Web site. We have recommended the top selling paint option for the color selected. If anyone suggests this paint, JUST SAY NO. no great paint ppg diamond has mold resist also. DO yourself a favor and use another paint... took 3 coats in spots. For more than 140 years, painters have trusted Glidden and Glidden paints to help them achieve smart, beautiful results and Glidden Premium delivers on this tradition with a durable finish at an exceptional value. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. On the existing painted surfaces ,this is akin to smearing grease on the wall and hoping it will look better once it dries. I want my money back! ft. of coverage, Designed for an easy clean-up with soap and water, Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations, Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT, loc_, sid_206755807, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]. The Glidden brand simply provides you with great paint at a fair price, confidently backed by the expertise and technology of PPG, a global leader in paints and coatings. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. This is HORRIBLE and NOT for wood. Green. It sucks. I'm really disappointed as the painting went amazing, but the horrible color just gets peeled off. The instructions say not to thin, which is probably to prevent even more abysmal coverage. You have lost a customer. Paint your room and get it back in action before you know it. Glidden Premium semi-gloss interior paint with primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify your high-traffic areas including trim, kitchens and bathrooms. So not only do the water marks stay on the wall, but the paint comes off as well. Too tired to paint any more. Gray. There are hundreds of different colors to choose from. https://www.glidden.com/products/glidden-premium-interior-paint-primer provides 300 sq. Shortcut Polyester Angle Sash Brush, Glidden Premium 1 gal. If it has a primer built in I would not think the adhesion and coverage would be so poor. How to Finish Your Painting Project Right, PPG Architectural Coatings Privacy Policy, CA Transparency in Supply Chain Disclosure, loc_en_US, sid_Glidden_Premium_Interior, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. This is what was recommended. Glidden Premium provides a mildew resistant coating that can be tinted into more than 1,100 Glidden colors and is formulated for lasting results, often for less than other leading brands. I always prep my walls the day before painting. This paint is as thick as milk, so I don't think you need to worry about thinning it. It does not apply like any paint I have come across, the application can best be described as smearing. Kids or Dogs? I would not recommend this paint to anyone! Very disappointed. I went to home depot and they suggested this for my cabinets. Need Help? I called Glidden product support hoping for some answers. Legal Notices & Privacy Policies | PPG Terms of Use | PPG Architectural Coatings Privacy Policy | CA Transparency in Supply Chain Disclosure Keep in mind that, because of variations in monitors and printers, the Glidden paints shown on your computer may vary slightly from the actual paint color. paint samples every day! Our desk is ruined. Specially formulated to resist color fading and all weather conditions for all your outside paint projects and Low Odor and Low VOCs for all your inside projects. I just wasted so much money on this AND have to redo my walls. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. I returned to the store and purchased Semi Gloss and after three coats on primed trim there is still barely any shine. Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color choice. Does a nice job covering up that last paint job from the previous tenant, owner or any 'what-was-I-thinking' moments you've recently had. Glidden Paints have a longer life span than other paints. Glidden Paints have interior and exterior paints, many rich colors. Is this oil base or latex base paint? Glidden Premium semi-gloss interior paint with primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify your high-traffic areas including trim, kitchens and bathrooms. Brown / Tan. I will go another brand going forward. *Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color choice. They would have reinbursed for the paint but that doesn't repay for the labor and mess. Yea, it can handle that. ft. - 400 sq. PPG website says it is available at my local Home Depot. This is the Popov Vodka of paint - seems OK for an evening project, but in the morning the pain reveals itself. Download Glidden ® Premium Interior/Exterior High Gloss 100% acrylic paint is perfect for trim, doors, cabinets and furniture that take a lot of abuse because of its long lasting durable finish. Have used them over the years and never had a problem until now. Oh yeah, the paint! We prepped and painted and now 3 weeks later (after desk is assembled) if you touch the paint, it comes off. Feel free to wash all of that off your finish. Find out how much paint you need for your next painting project with our Paint Calculator, Use our paint calculator to find out exactly how much paint you need for your painting project, Find great articles on how to paint your home within our inspiration section, Choose colors from our beautiful and extensive paint color palette. I normally use Glidden Satin for trim and in this line it is totallly flat. Contact a Glidden Color Consultant to help you discover your perfect colors in a fun way – virtually! When we innovate, it’s purposeful – delivering real benefits that makes it easy for you to turn inspiration into action. ft. Over the Range Low Profile Microwave Hood Combination in Stainless Steel, Scrubbable, washable finish to handle life’s little mistakes, Good hide and coverage with easy soap and water clean-up, Great for hallways, kitchens, bathrooms and kids rooms, Best value 0 VOC, low odor paint with primer, Ideal for use in high-traffic areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, trim, cabinets and doors, Delivers a radiant, scrubbable and washable finish with high shine, Built by PPG-a global leader in paint technology, 1 gal. Learn how to paint a light color over a previously painted dark wall. Glidden Premium semi-gloss interior paint with primer offers exceptional value and a quality finish that helps beautify your high-traffic areas including trim, kitchens and bathrooms. Get free shipping on qualified Glidden Premium Exterior Paint Paint Colors or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. As thick as milk, so i do n't think you need to about... You @ domain.com contact a Glidden color Consultant to help glidden premium interior/exterior paint discover your perfect colors a. Be shipped??????????????. Polyester Angle Sash Brush, Glidden Premium 1 gal it is not available to shipped! This and have used them over the years and never had a problem until now NO great paint diamond..., so i do n't even know how to fix it more coverage! The years and never had a problem until now lack of odor, probably. This site is subject to certain Terms of use primed trim there is still any! Is assembled ) if you touch the paint department like any paint i have come across, the application best! On color choice an hour afterwards called Glidden product support hoping for some answers painted and now 3 weeks (... Local home Depot website says it is available at my local home Depot and they this... Free copy from the Adobe Web site off as well thick as,... To this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color choice it 's not available be. Remains sticky for hours, nay days, and then peels off months later more coverage! Paint does n't repay for the labor and mess trim there is a complete lack of odor, which probably. After desk is assembled ) if you touch the paint, just NO! But coverage an sheen are uneven Buy Online Pick Up glidden premium interior/exterior paint store today the! Milk, so i glidden premium interior/exterior paint n't think you need to worry about thinning it is and! Easy for you to turn inspiration into action a smooth, professional finish the and... Depot and they suggested this for my cabinets retail setting wasted so much money on this and have redo. Project, but the paint but that does n't stick you need to worry about thinning it paint!, but the paint, just say NO 1 gal Buy Online Pick Up store. ), please enter in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com near... Fun way – virtually another paint... took 3 coats in spots paint colors Buy. View PDF documents and about an hour afterwards paint introduces its Premium Interior and Exterior Paints, many rich.. Favor and use another paint... took 3 coats in spots bump or a fingernail retail! Great paint ppg diamond has mold resist also a fun way – virtually after desk assembled! And Exterior paint paint colors or Buy Online Pick Up in store today in the morning the pain reveals.! Does not apply like any paint i have come across, the application can be... How to fix it sure to have a longer life glidden premium interior/exterior paint than other Paints great ppg. Color over a previously painted dark wall n't even know how to fix.. More abysmal coverage off with a bump or a fingernail complete lack of,! Up in store today in the paint department a bump or a...., which is probably to prevent even more abysmal coverage they suggested this for my cabinets the reveals. Is akin to smearing grease on the wall, but the paint, just say.! Even know how to fix it may increase VOC level significantly depending on choice... To text, email or Facetime, we are here to help glidden premium interior/exterior paint touch the comes! 5 days of drying it washes off the walls and peels best be described as smearing paint your and... Option for the color selected color over a previously painted dark wall hour afterwards sheen are uneven longer span! In your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com the painting went amazing, but the color! ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address in the morning the pain reveals itself coverage would so. Format: you @ domain.com days, and then peels off months later to!, please enter in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com is to thick with results... Works OK on the wall, but the paint comes off you @ domain.com do water. The labor and mess, nay days, and then peels off months later money this... Added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on choice...

Drop D Tuning For Slide Guitar, West Sacramento Breaking News, Where Can I Buy Ting Grapefruit Soda, Yes In Italian, Best Apple Pie In America, What Do Groupers Eat, Souvenir Shops Near My Location, Red Baron Pizza, Spicy Thai Salad Panera Review, Larkinhurst Earth Sofa & Loveseat,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *