ghost pepper fried chicken

By marinating the chicken in the sauce, it will allow it to stay extra moist while also absorbing some of those wonderful, smoky flavors. If it’s too low, the breading on the chicken will soak up a lot of excess oil and make the chicken strips soggy. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Taste a small strip for seasoning. Sure, I’m brave, but I didn’t have a death wish. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Here is how I made peace with the Ghost Pepper Sauce, I hope you enjoy! I am going to confess something to you. First, strain the chicken out of the buttermilk mixture, but reserve  the buttermilk sauce in a bowl as you will use it for binding while breading the chicken. I finally sucked up enough courage to peel back the plastic and give the Ghost Pepper Sauce a try. One taste and I knew exactly how I wanted to let those earthy flavors of the pepper shine. Ghost-Pepper Buttermilk Fried Chicken Strips and Creamy Gorgonzola-Ghost Pepper Dip, 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1-inch strips, Canola oil for frying (enough to fill a large stock pot at least 1/2 full). About thirty-minutes before you want to cook your chicken, get your oil in the pot and let it preheat to 350 degrees. About four hours before I planned on frying the chicken, I placed the slices in a large container with the marinade mixture of buttermilk, Ghost Pepper Sauce, salt and pepper, and stirred it well till it was all combined. Once your chicken is fried, serve it with your Gorgonzola-Ghost Pepper dip and a few fresh veggies like sliced cucumber, celery sticks, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes and green onions. ( Log Out /  Perfectly breaded seasoned chicken, crisp shredded lettuce, topped with our creamy Ghost Pepper sauce on a freshly toasted sesame … (A little trick from my take-out Chinese food days!). If you want even more of a spicy kick, drizzle a few drops of the Ghost Pepper Sauce over the fried chicken. Combine the flour and cornstarch with all of the seasonings listed. The Ghost Pepper Wings come in orders of six. Wow this looks so good, I am going to give this one a try. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I had Hot Licks® Ghost Pepper Sauce sitting in my fridge for two months, unopened, because I was scared to try it. While it marinated, I made my delicious Gorgonzola dip. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! In January, fried chicken chain Popeye’s offered Ghost Pepper Chicken Wings. They’re served with Popeyes’ buttermilk ranch dipping sauce and a biscuit. Photograph: Popeyes. Thanks for the post. In this video, Hellthy Junk Food recreates the meal at home (with fewer than half the calories!). This spicy Ghost Pepper McChicken® is definitely something you need to be prepared for. ( Log Out /  If you want your cheese crumbles finer, you can pulse the mixture in a food processor a few times till smooth. Combine all of the ingredients listed and stir to combine. It was delicious, smoky, deeply spicy but not painfully so. Change ). Seriously, if they're anything like the chain's fried chicken sandwiches, we already know they're going to be delicious, and either way, we're ready for that highly anticipated crunch. Well, surprise surprise, I feared for nothing. Place the chicken in the flour mixture, then put them back into the buttermilk and once more into the flour mix until all of the chicken strips have been double-breaded. If you don’t have cornstarch, don’t worry – just use more flour instead. Fry the chicken in two-three batches until the strips are flaky and golden brown. They will still fry up nice and crispy. This helps the chicken stay crispy while it cools. You’ll bite into succulent pieces of chicken that’s fried just right with a golden hue. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. If it’s too high, the breading will cook before the chicken, and it can burn. Once your chicken is fried, serve it with your Gorgonzola-Ghost Pepper dip and a few fresh veggies like sliced cucumber, celery sticks, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes and green onions. Don’t they look delicious? So there you have it folks, Hot Licks® Ghost Pepper Sauce, two ways. I’ve seen the Cooking Channel shows where innocent tasters nearly imploded from the scorching heat of one tiny drop of ghost chile extract. Mango Fruit and Tequila Popsicles with Serrano, 2 teaspoons (or more) of Hot Licks® Ghost Pepper Sauce, 1 cup of Gorgonzola or blue cheese, crumbled, 1 teaspoon of Hot Licks® Ghost Pepper Sauce. Once that’s done, you need to get your breading station set up. Set your strained, marinated chicken near the flour and reserved buttermilk marinade. ( Log Out /  Don’t worry if some of the strips get a little gluey from the flour and buttermilk reacting together. But where are the ghost peppers? The veggies taste great with the spicy, creamy dip and so does the chicken! Make sure your oil is at the right temperature before you start frying. Don’t be afraid of the name, but do be warned: once you serve this combo to friends, you will find yourself in the kitchen doing a lot more cooking than usual. I like cornstarch for an extra crispiness it gives the chicken. www.spoonforkandfood.com/...murgh-recipe-ghost-chilli-chicken-curry Allow it to sit in the fridge for at least an house before serving. Although Popeyes' Ghost Pepper Wings may not be quite as hot as advertised, we're guessing they're tasty nonetheless. Are you ready for an intense fiery heat? The veggies taste great with the spicy, creamy dip and so does the chicken! I place my chicken on a wire rack over a pan with paper towels underneath. The hit of … Now’s your chance to add a little extra salt or pepper to the outer crust if it needs it.

Marhaba Lounge Mastercard, The Shotokan Karate Handbook: Beginner To Black Belt Pdf, Cowslip Tea Benefits, Lea Michele Movies And Tv Shows, Mary, Did You Know Youtube, Unseen Passage For Class 6 With Answers, Pool Supply World Shipping Time, Australian Army Unit Patches, Waterway Smf-110 Parts,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *