furinno furniture reviews

This otherwise good, sturdy table came with one corner obviously damaged and subsequently sanded down. It has stood up well (2 months) to lots of rain and wind. Its maybe 14" tall completely. Assembly was quick and easy, and all parts were included. Feel free to replace the word garbage with what I REALLY mean. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020. You get what you pay for! A pumpkin would be difficult to find if placed on the table. Have a question about bedding products or stores? Finally found a "bench" to fit next to our front door. The wood was in great condition - no chips, dings, etc. but was willing to see how crappy it would be, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. However, it's pretty easy to figure which letter the others were by their construction vs the pictures. I understand color, tone, screen, etc, etc... may be different in color than what someone receives.... but holy cow... ORANGE. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I bought it specifically to hold a small office printer as shown in the image. Definitely an interesting talking point to anyone visiting my room. I used wood glue and a long self-tapping wood screw to secure the leg, but not everyone has the tools or the know-how to do that. The color is a light orange which I don't care for. It would be bad enough if the damage was underneath and relatively hard to see (there is some of that, too). Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018. Although amusing, I'm sure the table will still work despite it being a little wobbly and unleveled. I will probably refinish it. However, I wasn't pleased with this. Furinno.com manufactures and ships home and office furnitures. Of course the surface has some kind of paper print "laminate" and when I accidentally drip water on it, it warps the surface (kind of like when you get a piece of paper wet). Time will tell how well it will hold up on my covered patio. Even with significant force, the top table would not fit snugly, even making an indentation on the top of the table! 835 global ratings. Nice little table and easy to assemble but one of the legs is already wobbly and loose and we’ve only had it about a month with very little use (it’s on a side patio that we don’t use very much). Products include bookcases, cabinets and wardrobes, computer desks, tables, racks and shelves. There were a couple of chips that I also colored in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I didn't like how low it was. I think it will last for a while and so I kept it. All pieces fit together well and work together well to give the piece its good structural integrity. See all details for Furinno FG18508 Tioman Hardwood Patio Furniture 2-Tier Coffee Table in... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I wish I'd spent the extra $30 for an actual teak table vs a "teak stained" one. by Furinno. Compared to other night stands, this is priced quite low. Furinno has grown to one of the world largest RTA manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviews Furinno. How do they get away with selling this junk? You just need a screwdriver, I used an electric one with torque control for speed. Works perfectly. But think about this....if you can purchase this product for this cheap price, you are going to get a cheap product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I am rating it one star, however, because after having the piece for only a couple months, the wood pieces on the top have warped and cracked. I plan on restaining to another color. Bought this as a small, cheap and basic aquarium stand for my 3 gal. I noticed that another reviewer had the same issue. Do you have something to say about your Furinno mattress? Furinno FG18508 Tioman Hardwood Patio Furniture 2-Tier Coffee Table in... Furinno FG18508 Tioman Hardwood Patio Furniture 2-Tier Coffee Table in Teak Oil, Natural. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2019. +1 star I guess? The table pieces were a little scuffed up initially which wasn't a big deal for me. I first, didn't pay any attention to the height. The company sent a new one immediately however and I couldn't be happier with the purchase since comparable sets are twice the cost. Buy Furinno 12250R1 Turn-N-Tube No Tools 3D 3-Tier Entertainment TV Stands Cream Marble/Mustard at Walmart.com Given the price, I already knew this would be a cheap, flimsy table, but was willing to see how crappy it would be. Build was a couple of steps, quick and easy. Betta tank. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017, I originally was going to rate this coffee table with three stars because the stain on the legs was inconsistent.

Rode Ntk Tube Replacement, Authentic Mexican Cheese Dip, Loudest Lightning Strike, Coogee Studio Rent, Rowntree Fruit Gums, Romans 10:21 Meaning, Crested Owl Wow, Compare Three Types Of Translational Research With Traditional,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *