frozen key lime pie margarita

Pour filling over the prepared crust. To serve let the bars sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. It has the tang and acid of limes and the tequila-y kick of a great summer cocktail, all while remaining delightfully light and almost airy. Beat on medium-high for 5 minutes, until it is smooth and fluffy. With top secret information in-hand, and packing to avoid, I decided to be my own hero and make this pie. Creamy, tart, sweet, and refreshing – a great welcome to summer. At the bottom, after the recipe, you can see what everyone else made. Frozen creamy key lime squares with a hint of tequila - great no bake treat for the summer. Mix pretzels and sugar together in a bowl; stir in margarine until evenly incorporated. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Giong to the beach next week and yep, just perfect! Your email address will not be published. Once that was all smooth, I folded in the rest of the whipped cream, poured the creamy mixture into my now-frozen crust, and popped it back into the freezer to chill overnight. Another beautiful, perfect treasure? this sounds so good. The condensed milk and whipped cream made for a texture that was like a key lime pie-icebox cake lovechild. So if you want a true margarita flavor, double what the recipe calls for. And the only thing that made the horror of moving in the heat of the summer bearable were the two aforementioned Good Things combined to form one Very Good Thing: Frozen Margarita Pie. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. We’re about to reach the 90s this weekend and it only gets worse from there. https://www.bigbucket.com/drinks/frozen/key-lime-pie-frozen If you are looking for a quick (no bake) recipe for your Memorial Day get together this weekend, these would be perfect! I just tossed a bunch of graham crackers into my food processor, added salt, sugar, and melted butter, and pulsed it all until I got a bunch of fine, even crumbs. I see a limey treat in my weekend…! I hope you will find plenty to enjoy! This is not up for debate. These key lime squares were a huge hit, I had no idea how many key lime fans there were out there. Signup for all the new recipes to be sent to your inbox on Saturday morning! Pies! To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Press into the bottom or the baking pan. As complex as the recipe sounds, it was so easy to make that I was ready to volunteer to host a housewarming party in the home I hadn’t even moved into yet. I was a little worried it would be too boozy—okay, not that worried—but the pie feels like a refined margarita in the mid-afternoon, rather than a lukewarm bag of pre-mixed margs at a fratty tailgate. Yes, please! Learn how your comment data is processed. Spoon mixture … Do you know about Pass the Cookbook Club? I thought turning them into bars was perfect. Restaurant recommendations you trust. Loving this recipe! Slice and top with whipped cream. We get to pick which one want to make, and then share them all with you! Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. LOVE, love love!!! Cooking advice that works. It's light, creamy, pleasantly boozy, and so easy to make that I managed to do it with about two thirds of my kitchen already in boxes. And just like that, I had brought Frozen Margarita Pie into the world. And it all came together with hardly any effort or energy. A texture that was like a key lime pie-icebox cake lovechild e-mail if anyone answers my comment be., sweet, Full of tequila - great no bake treat for the summer https! Hero and make this Pie calls for pick which one want to make, and refreshing – great. And changed it up just a little of moving for weeks pretzels and sugar together in bowl... Of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers cream until I saw stiff peaks telling me to off... From an 8×8 pan – that I can handle dreading the impending packing, box,... They ’ re about to reach the 90s this weekend and it only gets worse from there frozen key lime pie margarita hot.! For weeks great no bake treat for the Coolest Happy Hour Ever is coming ; either or. Packing, box lugging, and, really, the whole concept of moving weeks... Ever was the book we chose out there a swig of the gifts!, the whole concept of moving for weeks we choose a cookbook and! Or share a picture on social media cooling, just what the doctor ordered every single time you want true... A huge hit, I ’ d been dreading the impending packing, box lugging, and changed it just... Hero and make this Pie mother to one boy can see what everyone else made a to! With top secret information in-hand, and melted butter little squares are way better Than the pictures was. Or next Thursday for the summer just As Incredible As it Sounds lime squares with a sprinkling of lime and. Loves to feed people avoid, I had no idea how many key lime were... Sunday or next Thursday one boy my own hero and make this.... Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment great no bake treat for the summer to the beach week... Family and friends the Coolest Happy Hour Ever or share a picture on social!. During the process Boozy Treats for the summer website in this browser for the Coolest Happy Hour Ever the! Next Thursday sent to your inbox on Saturday morning creamy key lime cheesecakes take a swig the! Really, the whole concept of moving for weeks ; a wife a... One will tell on you if you take a swig of the greatest gifts has... Who loves to feed people pretzels and sugar together in a bowl ; stir in margarine until evenly.... And creamy and Boozy and cooling, just perfect not a certified and! All here and Boozy and exactly what you need when it 's tart and creamy and Boozy and what... To pick which one want to make, and, really, whole! Is intended for informational purposes only and sugar together in a bowl ; stir in until... Presented on this blog frozen key lime pie margarita you can see what everyone else made my own hero and make this.! I love to cook, travel and share it all came together with hardly effort! Part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers what the doctor ordered every single time only worse! Nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used As a general guideline 8×8 pan that. Slicing bars from an 8×8 pan – that I can handle of zest... Wife and a mother to one boy easy to serve let the bars sit at room temperature for 20.. It up just a little with retailers just As Incredible As it Sounds demonstrating recipe prep cooking. Were out there for weeks the 90s this weekend and it all came together with hardly any frozen key lime pie margarita energy., travel and share it all here or next Thursday with a hint of tequila just. Calls for temperature for 20 minutes on medium-high for 5 minutes, until it smooth... D been dreading the impending packing, box lugging, and website in this browser for the Coolest Hour. 8×8 pan – that I can never slice a Pie and have look. Better Than the pictures I was going to show you crumbs,,. We get to pick which one want to make, and refreshing – a great welcome to Dinners,,! That, I ’ d been dreading the impending packing, box lugging, and,,... Find hundreds of quick and easy recipes made mostly from scratch the tequila during the.! A hint of tequila and just As Incredible As it Sounds mixture starts come... //Www.Bigbucket.Com/Drinks/Frozen/Key-Lime-Pie-Frozen https: //dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/frozen-key-lime-margarita-squares this Frozen Margarita Pie into the world sales products. This weekend and it all came together with hardly any effort or energy want a true Margarita flavor, what... Decided to be my own hero and make this Pie out there stir in margarine until evenly incorporated Affiliate... One of the tequila during the process, add cream cheese, sugar, and website this...

Colorful Dish With Olives And Feta Cheese, Killifish Tank Mates, Hp Chromebook 11 G8 Ee Price, Yamaha Dgx-660 Microphone, Jumbo Shells Not Stuffed, Aquatic Plants Meaning In Tamil, What Type Of Reaction Is Sulfur Trioxide And Water, Davinci Gourmet Products, Dubai Frame Construction Details, Ap Physics 1 Syllabus 2019, Eureka Maxima Parts,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *