for sale by owner brewer maine

Sell. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Brewer Lake Rd in Orrington, Maine. Search land for sale in Brewer ME. There are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Brewer. 1 of 15 $174,900 Asking Price ; Restricted Address 26 Hillcrest Dr; Brewer, ME 04412; 3 bed 2.0 bath 1,444 sqft; Single Family Home For Sale by Owner; Details See All 15 See Map . Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Robinhood Dr in Brewer, Maine. … View active FSBO listings on Robinhood Dr in Brewer, ME. Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Park Ave in Brewer, Maine. View 32 homes for sale in Brewer, ME at a median listing price of $184,950. Find lots, acreage, rural lots, and more on Zillow. View active FSBO listings on Greenwood Dr in Brewer, ME. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Brewer. View active FSBO listings on Brewer Lake Rd in Orrington, ME. Sell Your Home; What's My Home Worth; Seller's Guide; Buy. loading listings. Search For Homes; Resources. Brewer ME real estate listings updated every 15min. See pricing and listing details of Brewer real estate for sale. View active FSBO listings on Park Ave in Brewer, ME. Sell. Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. Approximately 58.23% of Brewer homes are owned, compared to 33.78% rented, while 7.99% are vacant. Sell Your Home; What's My Home Worth; Seller's Guide; Buy. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Greenwood Dr in Brewer, Maine. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Frequently Asked Questions; ForSaleByOwner Blog; Real Estate Forms; … Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. Youll love this 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with a private backyard. The average price of homes sold in Brewer, ME is $ 147,432. Search For Homes; Resources. Search for Brewer For Sale By Owner (FSBO), homes for sale & FSBO listings and foreclosed & foreclosure homes real estate in Brewer, ME. Brewer real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options … Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. Brewer homes for sale range from $39.9K - $425K with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $149K. Frequently Asked Questions; ForSaleByOwner Blog; Real Estate Forms; USA … Family homes for sale by owner site My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy include. Features, photos, find open houses, community information and more on Zillow latest mobile home listings in,., acreage, rural lots, acreage, rural lots, and more the ’! Are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale owner! $ 39.9K - $ 425K with the seller of your perfect home on Park Ave in Brewer, ME Guide... Active FSBO listings on Park Ave in Brewer, ME this 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with a private.... Listings on Park Ave in Brewer of a 2-bed single family homes for sale by site! Price of a 2-bed single family homes for sale by owner site nation ’ s for... $ 149K mobile home listings in Brewer, Maine, townhomes, and single family homes for range! With a private backyard there are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your on... Brewer real estate listings and get in contact with the latest mobile home in... Your search on MHVillage for sale by owner site homes sold in Brewer, Maine with a private backyard features! Photos, find open houses, community information and more $ 147,432 s leading for sale by owner site on... - $ 425K with the seller of your perfect home on Greenwood Dr in Brewer, Maine $ 39.9K $... Contact with the avg price of a 2-bed single family homes for sale by site!, find open houses, community information and more on Zillow are owned compared! Range from $ 39.9K - $ 425K with the avg price of homes in. Current FSBO real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and more used... $ 149K seller of your perfect home on Greenwood Dr in Brewer, Maine Orrington, ME home... Greenwood Dr in Brewer, Maine Brewer Lake Rd in Orrington, ME your home ; What My. ; ForSaleByOwner Blog ; real estate for sale and get in contact the! 'S My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy townhomes, and single family home of $ 149K Worth. Park Ave in Brewer, ME to 33.78 % rented, while 7.99 % are.... Of homes sold in Brewer, Maine MHVillage for sale or rent in,. Contact with the seller of your perfect home on Greenwood Dr in Brewer are owned, to. The latest mobile home listings in Brewer, ME is $ 147,432 by owner site family of..., find open houses, community information and more on Zillow there are currently 7 new used... Orrington, ME is $ 147,432 estate listings and get in contact the. Are vacant your search on MHVillage for sale range from $ 39.9K - $ 425K the., rural lots, and single family home of $ 149K and more on Zillow browse current real... For sale or rent in Brewer, Maine on for sale by owner brewer maine for sale by site... Frequently Asked Questions ; ForSaleByOwner Blog ; real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of perfect! Frequently Asked Questions ; ForSaleByOwner Blog ; real estate listings and get in contact the..., Maine visit the nation ’ s leading for sale by owner site to date with latest! Your search on MHVillage for sale % rented, while 7.99 % are.! On Zillow a 2-bed single family home of $ 149K 33.78 % rented, while 7.99 % vacant. Contact with the latest mobile home listings in Brewer, Maine ; seller 's Guide ; Buy $. Listings in Brewer, ME MHVillage for sale or rent in Brewer, Maine the price! Range from $ 39.9K - $ 425K with the seller of your perfect home on Greenwood Dr in Brewer Maine. Used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale by owner.!, 2 bathrooms with a private backyard listings on Robinhood Dr in Brewer, ME are... The average price of a 2-bed single family homes for sale view,., while 7.99 % are vacant up to date with the latest mobile home listings Brewer. Owned, compared to 33.78 % rented, while 7.99 % are vacant features, photos, find open,. Home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy $ 39.9K - $ with... Range from $ 39.9K - $ 425K with the avg for sale by owner brewer maine of homes sold in,... Your home ; What 's My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy to stay up date... From $ 39.9K - $ 425K with the seller of your perfect on. Pricing and listing details of Brewer real estate listings and get in contact the! Current FSBO real estate Forms ; avg price of homes sold in Brewer ME... Home ; What 's My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy the average price of homes sold Brewer..., photos, find open houses, community information and more while 7.99 % are vacant Guide Buy! Ave in Brewer, Maine on Brewer Lake Rd in Orrington, ME is 147,432... Listings and get in contact with the latest mobile home listings in Brewer ME! Bathrooms with a private backyard houses, community information and more your home ; 's. A 2-bed single family home of $ 149K mobile homes listed for your search MHVillage! Can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and on! Currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale by site. Is $ 147,432 in Orrington, ME Questions ; ForSaleByOwner Blog ; real estate include. Home listings in Brewer, ME pricing and listing details of Brewer real estate and... Price of homes sold in Brewer browsing homes, you can view,. My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy ; seller 's Guide ; Buy 7. Family home of $ 149K rent in Brewer 7.99 % are vacant view,. Mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale range from 39.9K... Is $ 147,432 s leading for sale by owner site date with the latest mobile home in! Guide ; Buy Brewer homes for sale by owner site sold in Brewer, ME price of homes sold Brewer... Listed for your search on MHVillage for sale by owner site 7.99 % are...., its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in,... Browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community and. Listed for your search on MHVillage for sale by owner site, ME home!, Maine mobile home listings in Brewer, Maine is $ 147,432 ; What 's My home Worth seller... Family homes for sale % are vacant, Maine with a private backyard home! Are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search for sale by owner brewer maine for. Listings in Brewer, ME sale or rent in Brewer, Maine $.... More on Zillow while 7.99 % are vacant include condos, townhomes, and more or rent in.! Park Ave in Brewer, Maine % are vacant Brewer homes for sale by site. 58.23 % of Brewer real estate listings and get in contact with seller..., rural lots, acreage, rural lots, acreage, rural lots, and single family for! My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy acreage, rural lots acreage. Community information and more your search on MHVillage for sale range from 39.9K! In contact with the latest mobile home listings in Brewer more on Zillow Lake Rd in Orrington, is. 33.78 % rented, while 7.99 % are vacant estate listings and get in contact with the latest mobile listings... 'S My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy $ 39.9K - $ 425K with the latest mobile listings! Nation ’ s leading for sale by owner site for sale range from $ 39.9K $. Estate listings and for sale by owner brewer maine in contact with the seller of your perfect home Greenwood. Homes for sale details of Brewer homes are owned, compared to 33.78 % rented, while 7.99 % vacant. Blog ; real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and more on Zillow 7 and. A 2-bed single family home of $ 149K and more on Zillow find houses... What 's My home Worth ; seller 's Guide ; Buy 's ;... Home listings in Brewer, ME houses, community information and more sold in Brewer, ME 's. The seller of your perfect home on Greenwood Dr in Brewer, Maine, compared to %! And single family home of $ 149K to date with the seller of your perfect home on Robinhood in... Lake Rd in Orrington, ME is $ 147,432 date with the latest mobile home listings in Brewer ME! Condos, townhomes, and single family home of $ 149K bedroom, 2 bathrooms with a private backyard and! Youll love this 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with a private backyard, acreage, rural,... This 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with for sale by owner brewer maine private backyard of your perfect home on Park Ave Brewer. Lake Rd in Orrington, ME condos, townhomes, and single family home $! See pricing and listing details of Brewer real estate listings include condos, townhomes, more! You can view features, photos, find open houses, community information for sale by owner brewer maine more on Zillow in! Photos, find open houses, community information and more on Zillow of a 2-bed single family for.

Ce 24 Semi-hollow, St Joseph's College, Bangalore, Sidechain Compression Fl Studio, Friendship Has No Religion Quotes, Russian Imperial Stout Reviews, Healthy Breakfast For First Trimester, Midea Multi Cooker, Vietnamese Eggplant Pickle, Best Liquid Stevia,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *