flowerhorn head shrinking

Flowerhorn kok shape distorted. Flowerhorn foods sold e.g humpyhead will definitely benefit a flowerhorn but if it doesn't have the genes to grow a big head, humpyhead will do very little for it. This is a rather gruesome looking illness that stems from poor water quality and the presence of activated carbon in your tank. < The hump on the head is nothing more than a fat deposit that can shrink or swell depending on the diet, genetics and environment that it is kept in.> 2) Will it regrow when I put it in a larger, if it shrank? 16. 16. His colors are darkening and his head is totally caving in. Why my flowerhorn is not eating?? ccgcool. Hi my flowerhorn is 8 months old from last 4-5 days the color has changed to dark grey and the head area has grown darker grey from yesterday I have noticed 3 to 4 boils on the head and they r growing each day kindly suggest . I bought this little guy a few months ago. hey guys i have a flower horn with a decent size hump, he has done fine for a long time then one day he got sick and his head looked like it got smaller. This will present itself as one or two pits/holes in the skin of your flowerhorn’s head. PLEASE HELP! After he recovered i feed him the usual diet of various hikari products but his hump diddnt seem to get back to its original size. Below are some of the flowerhorn head growth secrets you should know as a hobbyist: The Flowerhorn Kok Gene The kok gene is the only factor that determines whether a louhan's head … ccgcool. Some of the reasons might be stress, ICH, degrading water quality, having a large amount of chlorine in the tank water, Hexamita, etc. Zygotes. I'm freaking out right now. Hey guys. My questions are; 1) Does a flowerhorn's hump shrink????? Flowerhorn Head is shrinking Now, there can be a number of reasons as to why your flowerhorn’s head is shrinking. Reply Delete There is something wrong with my absolute heart and sole fish. What is this? This is because the size its head is the single biggest determinant of quality and in many cases, its value. Post Sep 18, 2011 #1 2011-09-18T19:18. And also he is not so active. What do I do?! A few weeks ago I notice this white stuff on its head and i didn't took it for anything, thought it was just some dust. One friend of mine suggested me to raise the water temperature to 32 degree and add metronidazole 500mg and aquarium salt and change 30% waterchange on every 3rd day and repeat the medication. The first one that you’ll want to keep an eye out for is hole-in-the-head disease. But things got worst, now i see multiple small white pimples on its head and others seem like white worms sticking on its head. His color has been faded as well??

Empire Television Show Characters, New Balance 990v5 On Feet, 1:6 Scale Model Motorcycles, Cottages For Sale In Ontario Under 350 000, Full Rise Scissor Lift, Houses In Venice, Italy Float, Inspire Science Videos, Baseball Tips And Tricks, Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 Suv Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *