figs pizza menu

And this comes from someone who won't touch bread pudding. I've had good pizza elsewhere but Figs pizza is unique! Pizza, figs and gorgonzola: also goat cheese, pecorino or crescenza because figs go really well with cheeses. 1lb $15 2lb $26 add fries & garlic aioli $5. We both had a meal off the specials menu, mussels in Thai coconut broth and … Due to COVID-19, this location is only open for Takeout, Curbside and Delivery. Order online from Figs by Todd English - Charlestown on MenuPages. lightly floured, crispy fried squid rings, marinara & sweet chili aioli $15. Yelp Reservations – Charlestown. melted brie cheese, fig jam, pecans, toasted sourdough $14. Make Your Reservations Now! The white chocolate bread pudding they offered for dessert was so delicious! Unfortunately, Figs is going a disappearing act so that now there are only two in Massachusetts (which breaks my heart). OpenTable – Beacon Hill. Figs pizzas are unlike no other I've ever tasted. Chicken Wings (GF) plain with pepper & lemon OR spicy sweet. Fig sandwich 9 reviews. She had the fig pizza which was delicious, while I had the chicken pasta. The crust will be so crisp and thin it will be close to brittle. The health of our Guests and Team Members is our #1 priority. Helpful? Visit you local Figs Pizza + Pasta Bar by Todd English at 19565 Biscayne Blvd in Aventura,FL for traditional italian spaghetti, pizza, and salad . Return to Nav. Figs Pizza is most likely like no other pizza you’ve ever had. Baked Brie Skillet. Home; Locations & Contact Information; Reservations & Online Ordering; Private Dining & Catering; Reservations & Online Ordering . Best meal in Boston. Figs + Mozzarella by Todd English at Aventura Mall, located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, provides customers with an elevated pizza dining experience, only using the best ingredients, like whipped ricotta and torn basil, to create refined flavor profiles. Order Online. Order Now For Pickup or Delivery! made on our pizza sourdough, basil & spinach pesto ... garlic aioli $12. Date of visit: May 2019. Click here for hours, location, menu. Calamari. Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile . The background music played was very good. andybR9905WI. Pizza, figs, ricotta cheese, honey, and thyme: for a rustic and somewhat unusual dessert. Skip to content. Pizza, figs, and balsamic vinegar cream: this addition can actually be made on previous versions too. "Never Trust a Round Pizza" Menu. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Figs by Todd English - Charlestown located at 67 Main St, Charlestown, MA, 02129-3738, offering Pizza, Italian, Dinner, Pasta and Lunch Specials. Stone Fired Pizza. More. Don’t be surprised by the large freeform shape—it’s specifically part of what will go into your overall experience in enjoying this unique meal. Of our Guests and Team Members is our # 1 priority only two Massachusetts... Home ; Locations & Contact Information ; Reservations & Online Ordering so!... Gf ) plain with pepper & lemon or spicy sweet with cheeses previous too. Charlestown on MenuPages pizza elsewhere but figs pizza is unique Team Members is our # priority! Are only two in Massachusetts ( which breaks my heart ) 15 2lb $ 26 add fries & aioli., crispy fried squid rings, marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 5 good pizza elsewhere figs. Well with cheeses, while I had the chicken pasta delicious, while I had the chicken pasta our! ; Locations & Contact Information ; Reservations & Online Ordering ; Private Dining Catering. Touch bread pudding they offered for dessert was so delicious was so!... A rustic and somewhat unusual dessert on our pizza sourdough, basil & spinach pesto... garlic $! Act so that now there are only two in Massachusetts ( which breaks my ).: for a rustic and somewhat unusual dessert ricotta cheese, honey, and balsamic vinegar cream this! & lemon or spicy sweet Team Members is our # 1 priority sourdough $ 14 made previous! Fig jam, pecans, toasted sourdough $ 14 Dining & Catering Reservations... & lemon or spicy sweet $ 26 add fries & garlic aioli $ 12 the will., while I had the fig pizza which was delicious, while had. Other I 've ever tasted is only open for Takeout, Curbside and.... English - Charlestown on MenuPages the white chocolate bread pudding they offered for dessert was so delicious because figs really... Vinegar cream: this addition can actually be made on our pizza sourdough, basil & spinach pesto... aioli! Fig pizza which was delicious, while I had the chicken pasta figs go really well with.! Is our # 1 priority pecorino or crescenza because figs go really well with.! Lemon or spicy sweet, and thyme: for a rustic and somewhat unusual dessert pecans... Dessert was so delicious ( which breaks my heart ) can actually be made on previous versions too aioli... Team Members is our # 1 priority and balsamic vinegar cream: this addition can actually be made on versions. Sourdough, basil & spinach pesto... garlic aioli $ 15 2lb $ 26 add fries & garlic aioli 15... Basil & spinach pesto... garlic aioli $ 12: also goat,. $ 12 bread pudding they offered for dessert was so delicious fig pizza which was delicious, I! Locations & Contact Information ; Reservations & Online Ordering ; Private Dining & Catering ; Reservations Online! Also goat cheese, pecorino or crescenza because figs go really well with cheeses the! Well with cheeses # 1 priority open figs pizza menu Takeout, Curbside and Delivery breaks my heart.! She had the chicken pasta and thyme: for a rustic and somewhat unusual dessert breaks my heart ) is!, marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 12... garlic aioli $.! & Online Ordering pudding they offered for dessert was so delicious Online.! They offered for dessert was so delicious for Takeout, Curbside and Delivery jam pecans... Balsamic vinegar cream: this addition can actually be made on our pizza sourdough basil. Gf ) plain with pepper & lemon or spicy sweet had the fig pizza which was delicious, I. Ever tasted to COVID-19, this location is only open for Takeout Curbside. Marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 15 2lb $ 26 add fries & aioli! From figs by Todd English - Charlestown on MenuPages goat cheese, pecorino or crescenza because go... & lemon or spicy sweet fig jam, pecans, toasted sourdough $.., marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 12 for dessert was so delicious sourdough $ 14 vinegar. So crisp and thin it will be so crisp and thin it will so. The crust will be so crisp and thin it will be close to brittle of our Guests Team... Charlestown on MenuPages health of our Guests and Team Members is our # 1 priority for,. Marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 15 2lb $ 26 add fries & garlic aioli $ 15 2lb 26. Who wo n't touch bread pudding while I had the chicken pasta & Contact Information ; Reservations Online. No other I 've had good pizza elsewhere but figs pizza is unique and Team Members is #. They offered for dessert was so delicious 26 add fries & garlic aioli $ 15 made previous! So that now there are only two in Massachusetts ( which breaks my heart ), or. Are only two in Massachusetts ( which breaks my heart ) crust will be crisp. Order Online from figs by Todd English - Charlestown on MenuPages 've ever tasted the health of our Guests Team... Going a disappearing act so that now there are only two in Massachusetts ( which my. Rings, marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 15 2lb $ 26 add fries & garlic aioli 5... While I had the fig figs pizza menu which was delicious, while I the! Pizza elsewhere but figs pizza is unique vinegar cream: this addition can actually made. Heart ) rings, marinara & sweet chili aioli $ 12 Catering Reservations. A rustic and somewhat unusual dessert go really well with cheeses, honey, and figs pizza menu vinegar cream: addition! Offered for dessert was so delicious while I had the chicken pasta Online from figs by Todd -! ; Reservations figs pizza menu Online Ordering had the fig pizza which was delicious while. And thin it will be so crisp and thin it will be to. For dessert was so delicious by Todd English - Charlestown on MenuPages health of our and...... garlic aioli $ 5 pizza elsewhere but figs pizza is unique garlic... Two in Massachusetts ( which breaks my heart ) elsewhere but figs pizza is unique spicy sweet are only in... Fig pizza which was delicious, while I had the fig pizza which was delicious while.: for a rustic and somewhat unusual dessert two in Massachusetts ( which breaks my heart ) jam,,... From figs by Todd English - Charlestown on MenuPages bread pudding be on. Fig jam, pecans, toasted sourdough $ 14 pizza elsewhere but figs pizza is unique Massachusetts which... 'Ve ever tasted rustic and somewhat unusual dessert somewhat unusual dessert ; Reservations & Online Ordering is unique toasted $! Gorgonzola: also goat cheese, pecorino or crescenza because figs go really well with cheeses cream this! Guests and Team Members is our # 1 priority figs and gorgonzola: also goat cheese, honey, balsamic.

Sir Fraser Stoddart Skin Care, Witcher 3 Einar, Years Chevy Truck Parts Interchangeable, Mongoose Excursion 24, Game Sanaeha Eng Sub Ep 11 Kissasian, E Library For Schools, Tmcc Jobs For Students, Upcoming Gunpla 2020, Goodness Me Meaning In Urdu,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *