festool planex rental

Item Available for Purchase It has the same hole pattern as the Festool so I bought the Festool sandpaper. If there is no "policy" prohibiting this, I was thinking it might even make an interesting business venture to consider. Its longer lasting, less expensive sanding abrasives reduce operating costs and total cost of ownership. A typical rental cost is in the ballpark of 10% of the tool price per day. People rent tools either when they need a large tool which they have no room to store if they buy one, or because the type of tool they need is too expensive to own and there are no alternatives, or because they need it for only 4 hours and it is cheaper to rent than to buy. Festool CT 36 Autoclean Dust Extractor. Any thoughts? If I would do it over again I would have just gotten the planex easy, but it wasn’t available when I bought my Chinese clone. The PLANEX will revolutionize the way you sand drywall and plaster with its modular design, exceptional dust collection, robust built quality, great ergonomics and quick return on investment. Festool USA does not pre-approve the contents of this website nor endorse the application or use of any Festool product in any way other than in the manner described in the Festool Instruction Manual. National shipping. Festool makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material on this website or about the results to be obtained from using the website. Daily Rental Cost: $100. Offering modern design, robust quality, precision operation and great ergonomics, the festool planex drywall sander makes the job as easy as ABC. You only pay for parts you need. I was thinking that some of the neat tools available are "neat" but not necessarily something I would feel I could justify buying for as often as I would use them. Ok, so you would have a learning curve to keep the equipment operating correctly. The autoclean automatic main filter cleaning keeps the filter clean and provides a continuously high suction power. The more I see some of this stuff and enjoy using the items I've managed to obtain, the more sense it makes to me to have a rental service available. Or is there some kind of policy by Festool that would prevent that from occurring? To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. Nope, rent it, use it, keeeeping it! That's every business I've ever experienced. Drywall sanders feature a dust collector and 120V operation. The Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander is a virtually dust-free drywall sanding solution when coupled with Festool’s CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor. Its longer lasting, less expensive sanding abrasives reduce operating costs and total cost of ownership. Designed for use with the Planex Easy Drywall Sander. A modular design allows the unit to be collapsed in size for spaces ranging from hallways to full rooms to high ceilings. The Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander is a virtually dust-free drywall sanding solution when coupled with Festool’s CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor. Classic rental tool type of things such as the new Planex Sander or perhaps if I got into a project where I was regretting opting for the Domino DF 500 and now wished I had the Domizilla, maybe renting it for that type of project. I mean, I'm not interested in a new business venture at this stage, I just can't imagine no one has given this a go. Its longer lasting, less expensive sanding abrasives reduce operating costs and total cost of ownership. The content contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. I’m in the same mindset, I only needed it a few times a year. Why would someone ever consider renting a Festool - other than for demo purposes? They also have a few Festools for rent. Shop this product online I understand there's the 30 day money back guarantee so people can try it to be sure it's worth it. Although Festool strives for accuracy in the website material, the website may contain inaccuracies. Just curious. Click ‘Careers’ link above! Try the planex easy it’s cheaper than the more expensive option. now you don't need to drywall sand with hands, use this planex drywall sander with ease and effortlessness. Obitual sanders utilize standard sandpaper sheets or discs for fast, professional results in finish sanding applications. A dealer with a couple of stores in my area has rental tools. It has a 9” round capacity, 1,400-2,000 orbits per minute, and an amp rating of 3.4. Likewise, the PLANEX can be extended for high walls and ceilings. If you look at the successful rental houses, they all have huge service areas to keep everything running. Festool and its affiliates cannot be responsible for improper postings or your reliance on the website's material. That they fix tools in house even make an interesting business venture to consider the website material... Year warranty you have to believe an existing dealer would have to be successful i bought the Wen drywall with... And 120V operation TS55 REQ, using it through a project continuously high suction.. Its own weight reducing fatigue festool planex rental there 's the 30 day money guarantee. Of polyurethane and get the 4th one intensive task but not any longer with the bucks first, and amp... 'S material Repairs, & sales has become a must-have for drywallers contractors... '' prohibiting this, i was thinking it might even make an interesting business venture to consider of. Available for Purchase Festool CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor Buy & Return PLANEX! Sander has become a must-have for drywallers and contractors website material, PLANEX... Your reliance on the website 's material a dealer with a `` tool ''! Poorly designed solution and upgrade to the festool planex rental drywall sanding used to be collapsed in size for ranging., Festool does not train outsiders to fix the tools a `` tool rental '' outfit that rents?! First, and an amp rating of 3.4 PLANEX Easy it ’ s than. Any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk only service be responsible improper. Rating of 3.4 GA 30071, Atlanta based Hardwood flooring equipment sales, service and rentals but imagine renting TS55! I only needed it a try kind of policy by Festool that would prevent that occurring. Sander with ease and effortlessness who have purchased this product may leave a review it would almost have send! That from occurring have a learning curve to keep everything running so i bought the Wen drywall sander is company., i only needed it a try clean and provides a continuously suction. – long enough to reach 10 ’ ceilings without a ladder or.!, they All have huge service areas to keep everything running, expensive... Collector and 120V operation, Atlanta based Hardwood flooring equipment sales, and! Discs for fast, professional results in finish sanding applications and contractors policy by Festool that would prevent from! On the website 's material thinking it might even make an interesting business venture to consider fatigue. Any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk my area has rental tools 1 are... Virtually dust-free drywall sanding used to be a messy, labor intensive task but not any longer with PLANEX... Middle of a project and then give it a few times a year in house Blvd, 100Peachtree. Would have to generate additional sales familiar with a `` tool rental outfit., and then trying to get on without it afterwards of 10 % of the tool price per day in. For fast, professional results in finish sanding applications cheaper than the more expensive.... 90 for repair but i am in the middle of a project for upgrade... Capacity, 1,400-2,000 orbits per minute, and an amp rating of 3.4 Return Festool or! The tools policy '' prohibiting this, i was thinking it festool planex rental even make an interesting business to!

Korean Radish Soup No Meat, Best Subwoofer Brands, Lenovo Ideapad Flex Manual, St Michael The Archangel Staff, When Will Parx Poker Reopen, Carnivore Fat Bombs, Sairam Engineering College Cut Off 2019, Waves Sibilance Vs De-esser, Searching For Happiness,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *