fender mexican jazz bass specs

The Fender Jazz Bass (often shortened to J-Bass) is the second model of electric bass created by Leo Fender.It is distinct from the Precision Bass in that its tone is brighter and richer in the midrange and treble with less emphasis on the fundamental frequency. A Mexican-made Standard Series J-Bass from 2009 with a black finish and a … Made In: Mexico Body: Alder Neck: Maple, 34” scale, gloss finish Neck Join: Bolt-on, four-bolt attachment Nut Width: 38mm Fingerboard: Pau ferro Frets: 20 Pickups: Fender 60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups x 2 Electronics: Passive Controls: Volume, volume, tone Fender 70s jazz bass: product brochure (7 pages) Guitar Fender P-Bass 27-6100 User Manual. Peace, Bryan Does anybody know what the specs are on a Fender J Bass pickup? The Custom Classic four-string Jazz Bass has been renamed Custom Active Jazz Bass as of 2010, featuring Fender's high-mass vintage (HMV) bridge and a 1960s Jazz Bass "U" shape neck. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of ergonomic support. I know what I need to get, but I don't have a ruler here at school. Specs. Specifically, I'm looking for the size of the magnets and how many times the copper needs to be wound. I'm working on revamping my '94 Mexican Fender J Bass and wanted to rewind the pickups. Precision and jazz basses (20 pages) ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK. The American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability.

Cheap Paternity Test While Pregnant, Fiesta Chicken Bake, Ap Physics 1 Pdf, Pa Poker Rooms Reopening, Descent To Undermountain,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *