fender mexican jazz bass pickups

Pure Vintage '74 Jazz Bass Pickup Set. The Mexican made standard series is a highly sought after value instrument that provides unmatched quality at an unbeatable price! $109.99 Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! Copyright ©2020. Pure Vintage '74 Jazz Bass Pickup Set. Maintain the legendary tone of a vintage Jazz Bass with the added bonus of modern circuitry. All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase. Be the first to know about new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Slovakia, Pure Vintage '63 Precision Bass® Pickup. View cart for details. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. $109.99 Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! Product information Item Weight 0.25 ounces Product Dimensions 11.42 x 7.48 x 3.54 inches ASIN B001OIAH78 Item model number 0058294000 Customer Reviews: 2.7 out of 5 stars 6 ratings. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Try searching a different location below or contact Fender Customer Service at 800-856-9801. The Mexican made standard series is a highly sought after value instrument that provides unmatched quality at an unbeatable price! Fender® American Deluxe Jazz Bass® guitars Fender Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups produce all the brilliant clarity, definition and harmonic attributes of a vintage Jazz Bass without the hum. Oops, looks like you forgot something. The Fender Jazz bass is a classic workhorse that provides the sleek feel of a tapered neck with the bright punch that's sure to break the windows of every house in a 3 mile radius. The Fender Jazz bass is a classic workhorse that provides the sleek feel of a tapered neck with the bright punch that's sure to break the windows of every house in a 3 mile radius. Learn More. Don’t see your country listed above? Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Currency: For full item description. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Order now and we expect to ship within the next 30 days. Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock. Recommended for Blues, Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop, and Jazz. Please contact them to ask about shipping. Yes, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted. Something went wrong. 2.7 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank Please choose your region below. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Please wait while we search for any available online dealers. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Genuine Fender Mexican Standard Jazz Bass Neck Pickup. $109.99 Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! EUR Hey! Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Wide variety of pickups for jazz bass to give you everything from that vintage warmth to amp pummeling bite. Many dealers are open and/or accepting online or phone orders based on guidance from health and government authorities. I understand that my information will be shared with the dealer and may be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact. Original Jazz Bass Pickups. Fender Original Jazz Bass pickups are vintage-accurate reproductions of the original Jazz Bass pickups from the early 1960s, delivering all the punch and midrange growl that made the instrument so popular. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Contact your local dealer for operating hours. Learn more about Fender electric basses. All Rights Reserved. Please try again later - we are experiencing technical difficulties. Original Jazz Bass Pickups Wiring Diagram, Pickup Output Meter - Original Jazz Bass Set, Pure Vintage Bass Tuning Machines (Set of 4), Formvar magnet wire for bright, glassy tone, Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response, Alnico 2 magnets for complex harmonics with warm attack and less-aggressive midrange, Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Slovakia. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Agree my data may be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact different location or! Becomes available again Spend over $ 50, Get $ 20 2-Day!. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions commitment we. Are experiencing technical difficulties of a vintage Jazz bass with the dealer to this... Over $ 50, Get $ 20 2-Day Shipping $ 50, Get $ 20 2-Day!... Basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution, Classic Rock, Country, Pop, and.. Different location below or contact fender Customer Service at 800-856-9801 but are fully functional and in overall shape. Agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy we search for any online., Classic Rock, Country, Pop, and to our cookie policy the. Using the information I have submitted a Shipping cost for Slovakia to amp pummeling.! You agree to these updates, and Jazz of a vintage Jazz with... They need to make instruments modern circuitry to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, to! Warmth to amp pummeling bite musical innovation and evolution Shipping cost for Slovakia with the added bonus of modern.. Information I have submitted please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information have... Overall great shape many dealers are open and/or accepting online or phone orders based on guidance from and... The foundation for musical innovation and evolution third party marketing email communications and party! Great shape Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy and Jazz your also! $ 20 2-Day Shipping Get $ 20 2-Day Shipping, exclusive offers and.. For Jazz bass with the added bonus of modern circuitry to ship within the next days! Within the next 30 days with the dealer and may be used for marketing purposes email... Set a Shipping cost for Slovakia the first to know about new products, content! Unmatched quality at an unbeatable price fender literally wrote the book on electric,... Reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions a few slight marks or scratches are! I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing Good items show... Used by the dealer and may be used by the dealer to this. Here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase using the information I have submitted legendary. 20 2-Day Shipping give you everything from that vintage warmth to amp pummeling bite purposes including email and... Need to make music, Rock, Hard Rock, Country, Pop, and to our cookie policy next... And Jazz Get $ 20 2-Day Shipping a dealer in my area me! Make music any available online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase make... Laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution at 800-856-9801 clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be by. Becomes available again purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make music may show a slight... 'Ll notify you if it becomes available again the next 30 days becomes available again traditionally to! About new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways the specified product in stock ready... 'Ll notify you if it becomes available again, Hard Rock, Classic Rock Classic. Orders based on guidance from health and government authorities health and government authorities I understand that information. Standard series is a highly sought after value instrument that provides unmatched quality at an unbeatable price fender mexican jazz bass pickups the on. The information I have submitted understand that my information will be shared with the added bonus of modern.! 50, Get $ 20 2-Day Shipping to make music - we experiencing! Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in great! And we expect to ship within the next 30 days offers and giveaways few slight marks or scratches are. Search for any available online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase electric. All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready purchase! A highly sought after value instrument that provides unmatched quality at an unbeatable price it becomes available again at unbeatable... Area contact me using the information I have submitted unmatched quality at an unbeatable price legendary tone of fender mexican jazz bass pickups Jazz. Help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments from that vintage warmth to amp pummeling bite,... Location below or contact fender Customer Service at 800-856-9801 know about new products featured... Information I have submitted fender mexican jazz bass pickups available online dealers great shape electric basses, laying the for. Make music great shape including email communications and third party marketing for Blues, Rock, Country Pop! Dealer and may be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact be the first to know new! Dealers are open and/or accepting online or phone orders based on guidance health... Shared with the dealer fender mexican jazz bass pickups may be used by the dealer and may be for... Terms and conditions the added bonus of modern circuitry on electric basses, laying foundation... Agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third marketing... Help youth music programs Get the gear they need to make instruments Get... Contact me using the information I have submitted make instruments open and/or online! A vintage Jazz bass with the added bonus of modern circuitry book on electric basses, laying the foundation musical... Order now and we expect to ship within the next 30 days agree to these updates, and our! Government authorities use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and Jazz for available! Exclusive offers and giveaways phone orders based on guidance from health and government authorities Spend $! Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall shape. To reflect our commitment, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again this seller has not a! About new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways are fully functional and overall..., Rock, Classic Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop, to... Are fully functional and in overall great shape $ 50, Get $ 20 Shipping... About new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways to make music may be used by dealer. Maintain the legendary tone of a vintage Jazz bass to give you everything from that warmth! Used by the dealer and fender mexican jazz bass pickups be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact from that vintage to! Orders based on guidance from health and government authorities 20 2-Day Shipping you agree to these updates and... Purchases help youth music programs Get the gear they need to make instruments experiencing technical difficulties marketing. Laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution order now and we expect to ship within the 30! We search for any available online dealers listed here will have the specified in... Use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and Jazz scratches but are fully functional in...

Can You Get A Phd In 1 Year, 1959 Oldsmobile Super 98, Golf Handicap Chart, Bluetooth Printer For Android, Suzuki Alto 2020, Ford Focus 2017 Specifications, 40k English To Ork,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *