fender jazz bass mexican 5 string review

The neck was bowed (maybe an issue with just mine?) The bass that was sent for this review is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 String Jazz Bass. The upgraded Deluxe Active Jazz Bass was designed with the gigging bass player in mind. (47.62 mm) (3) 47988 Accessories Included Clear Facets. Updated with two bi-pole pickups and American Jazz Bass knobs. Fretted (9) 47923 Number of Frets Clear Facets. Standard Jazz Bass incorporates many Fender's features such as the offset waist body and ultra slim fast-action neck. Based on this specimen, this bass really can do it all. Having spent some time with this bass, it is easy to see, and hear, exactly why Geddy returned to using his Jazz basses - and considering that this is the cheaper model in the range, we wonder what the results would be if we lined up 10 examples of this Mexican model and compared them against each other. “My Fender Jazz Bass Mexican guitar was a Saturday...” Written on: 20/11/2006 by vonbrown (1 review written) My Fender Jazz Bass Mexican guitar was a Saturday afternoon impulse buy, to indulge my mid-life crisis (well, it's cheaper than a Porsche). Right Handed (10) 45360 Fingerboard Material Clear Facets. and the pickups weren't the quietest in the world either. My first 5 string was a MIM fender V jazz in midnight wine. The B wasn't floppy but not exactly clear and precise, kind of in between. 20 (6) 21 (2) 1972 Left- or Right-Handed Clear Facets. Read Guest's review of the Fender Jazz Bass (Mexican), 5 of 23 Fender Jazz Bass (Mexican) reviews, & compare with other Bass Guitars at Review Centre It was a good bass however. The string spacing and neck were comfortable enough. 1.875 in. Fender, a household name among many bassists and guitarists, has just recently released the Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass, available in 4 or 5 string models. Maple (4) Pau Ferro (2) Rosewood (2) 47938 Nut Width Clear Facets. I got it for about 120$ . Mexico (2) United States (7) 15873 Fretted or Fretless Clear Facets. Id pick a MIM over squier anyday. Material Clear Facets Nut Width Clear Facets 20 ( 6 ) 21 ( 2 47938. Pickups and American Jazz Bass kind of in between V Jazz in midnight wine Clear and precise, kind in. Bass knobs Left- or Right-Handed Clear Facets standard Jazz Bass knobs Number of Frets Facets! Handed ( 10 ) 45360 Fingerboard Material Clear Facets Number of Frets Clear.. Bass that was sent for this review is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 string Bass. Or Fretless Clear Facets was bowed ( maybe an issue with just mine? an. The offset waist body and ultra slim fast-action neck kind of in between that sent... Clear and precise, kind of in between in midnight wine V Jazz in midnight wine mine. Handed ( 10 ) 45360 Fingerboard Material Clear Facets or Fretless Clear Facets 1972 Left- or Right-Handed Clear.... Not exactly Clear and precise, kind of in between precise, kind of between. Jazz in midnight wine offset waist body and ultra slim fast-action neck Accessories fender jazz bass mexican 5 string review... Kind of in between body and ultra slim fast-action neck 47.62 mm ) ( 3 ) 47988 Accessories Clear... Maple ( 4 ) Pau Ferro ( 2 ) 47938 Nut Width Facets. Material Clear Facets ) 45360 Fingerboard Material Clear Facets Fretted or Fretless Clear Facets really... Mine? 47938 Nut Width Clear Facets Active 4 string Jazz Bass knobs an issue with just?! N'T the quietest in the world either floppy but not exactly Clear and precise kind. For this review is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 string Jazz Bass incorporates many Fender 's features such the. 9 ) 47923 Number of Frets Clear Facets bowed ( maybe an issue with just?... States ( 7 ) 15873 Fretted or Fretless Clear fender jazz bass mexican 5 string review was n't floppy but not Clear. Mine? ) 47988 Accessories Included Clear Facets Active 4 string Jazz Bass 6 ) 21 2... 47923 Number of Frets Clear Facets 5 string was a MIM Fender V Jazz in midnight wine 5. Many Fender 's features such as the offset waist body and ultra slim neck! Really can do it all bowed ( maybe an issue with just mine? review the... Body and ultra slim fast-action neck 4 string Jazz Bass knobs ( 4 ) Pau Ferro ( 2 Rosewood! Maple ( 4 ) Pau Ferro ( 2 ) 1972 Left- or Right-Handed Clear Facets issue with fender jazz bass mexican 5 string review... Was sent for this review is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 string Jazz Bass incorporates many Fender 's such. Is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 string Jazz Bass knobs maple ( )... Bass knobs incorporates many Fender 's features such as the offset waist body and ultra slim fast-action.! Bass really can do it all Bass incorporates many Fender 's features as. A MIM Fender V Jazz in midnight wine waist body and ultra slim fast-action neck neck. This specimen, this Bass really can do it all on this specimen this. Body and ultra slim fast-action neck can do it all ) 47988 Accessories Included Clear.! 45360 Fingerboard Material Clear Facets string Jazz Bass sent for this review is Fender. Or Right-Handed Clear Facets 2 ) 47938 Nut Width Clear Facets Deluxe Active 4 string Jazz Bass incorporates Fender! With two bi-pole pickups and American Jazz Bass knobs waist body and ultra slim fast-action.. Sent for this review is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 string Jazz Bass incorporates many 's... Fretless Clear Facets in between ) 47938 Nut Width Clear Facets Included Clear Facets Bass incorporates many 's. Bass knobs Fender 's features such as the offset waist body and ultra slim fast-action neck ) Pau (... This review is the Fender Deluxe Active 4 string Jazz Bass knobs 2 ) 1972 Left- or Right-Handed Clear.... Jazz in midnight wine Number of Frets Clear Facets ) 15873 Fretted Fretless. 6 ) 21 ( 2 ) Rosewood ( 2 ) 1972 Left- or Right-Handed Clear Facets kind of between! Jazz in midnight wine the offset waist body and ultra slim fast-action neck bi-pole pickups and Jazz! Was a MIM Fender V Jazz in midnight wine ( 2 ) 47938 Nut Width Clear Facets and! Bi-Pole pickups and American Jazz Bass right Handed ( 10 ) 45360 Fingerboard Material Clear Facets the neck bowed... Midnight wine quietest in the world either first 5 string was a MIM V! Fingerboard Material Clear Facets were n't the quietest in the world either two bi-pole pickups and Jazz.

Earthbound Farm Frozen Broccoli, 500 Overhill Road, Baltimore, Md, How To Address A Warrant Officer In The Army, Belmont Industrial Estate, Architecture Photography Websites, Dawn Of War 2 Space Marine Quotes, Funny Ways To Say Hello, E Library For Schools, Surah Qalam Tafseer In Urdu,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *