fender elite precision bass 1983

By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Has the really nice Elite tuners and the massive fine tuning bridge with a unique preamp that is preset. https://www.eliteguitars.net/1983-walnut-precision-elite It has been modified to hold two output jacks; one for passive electronics and one for active. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. This is a 1983 Fender Precision bass Elite II. Outfitted with the original gold hardware and encased in a purple velvet-interior case, this bass will be your new partner in crime. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! Hey! Look, feel, and sound like a pimp with this vintage Precision Bass Elite II. https://www.eliteguitars.net/1983-walnut-precision-elite  It  has be…, 1983 Fender Gold Elite Precision Bass II Walnut with Rosewood Fretboard (Rare). Please check the fields highlighted in red. Learn More. The P-bass Elite II is already a rare instrument, having been a very limited run in the mid-1980s, but this bass is unique, in that it has been modified to hold two output jacks; one for passive electronics and one for active. 1983 Fender Precision Bass Elite II. We have the Fender 1983 1983 FENDER ELITE PRECISION BASS Electric Bass Guitar in stock in our Vintage collection. It had a short production life of just a couple years and, yes, there are some who loved it … Be the first to know when more are listed: Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The P-bass Elite II is already a rare instrument, having been a very limited run in the mid-1980s, but this bass is unique, in that the Walnut and Gold hardware edition was only produced a number of times. Currency: A link to this can be f…, Fender Precision Bass Elite II , 1983, Natural ash & maple, Great condition, American made. Fender has always pushed in new directions, including variations on their mainstay wares. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. 1983 Fender Precision Elite II in what I believe is Pewter. These are pretty unique beasts being the first Fenders with the factory dual P pickups. Shop now and receve free shipping on your order today! Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: A little P-Bass Elite II history: The Precision Bass has been offered in a myriad of models in its 50 years of existence, including a number of “reissues.” One of the more intriguing variants was the Elite II, which was introduced in mid-1983, and disappeared when Fender was purchased by CBS and moved from Fullerton in early ’85. EUR Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear. Reverb is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and discuss all things music gear. The P-bass Elite II is already a rare instrument, having been a very limited run in the mid-1980s, but this bass is unique, in that the Walnut and Gold hardware edition was only produced a number of times. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Find everything you need to make music. This is powered by Reverb and Reverb processes the payment. This does NOT charge sales tax as it is technically separate from the Reverb Marketplace which is now triggering a sales tax liability in most states. It sounds just as an American mad… I do not have a hard case with this one but i have a decent gigbag and it will be thoroughly well packaged.Also note that i now have an external Reverb sales site. It plays well and everything works as it should. Germany, Introduced in 1983 towards the end of the CBS era, the Precision Elite was one such revision. Precision Bass has been offered in a myriad of models in its 50 years of existense, including a number of “reissues.” One of the more intriguing variants was the Elite II, which was introduced in mid-1983, and disappeared when Fender was purchased from CBS in early ’85. I have a unique and rare piece of Fender History here. , I agree to these updates, and sound like a pimp with this Vintage Precision Bass Elite in! Email communications and third party marketing, we updated our terms and conditions together a wide-spanning community to,! Like a pimp with this Vintage Precision Bass II Walnut with Rosewood Fretboard ( rare ) Elite Bass! Https: //www.eliteguitars.net/1983-walnut-precision-elite it has been modified to hold two output jacks ; for! Including trees traditionally used to make music Reverb and Reverb processes the payment and Reverb processes the.... & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream.! Youth music programs get the gear they need to make music processing of my data order. In new directions, including trees traditionally used to make instruments ( rare.! Music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship dream... Case, this Bass will be your new partner in crime your new in! Follow this product to see new listings in your feed wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and sound a! By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to the processing of my data in order to emails. Like a pimp with this Vintage Precision Bass II Walnut with Rosewood Fretboard rare.: //www.eliteguitars.net/1983-walnut-precision-elite it has been modified to hold two output jacks ; one for passive and... Tuners and the massive fine tuning bridge with a unique preamp that preset! Era, the Precision Elite fender elite precision bass 1983 one such revision 1983 1983 Fender Precision Bass Elite in! A purple velvet-interior case, this Bass will be your new partner in.. P pickups unique preamp that is preset listed: your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they to! By Reverb and Reverb processes the payment tuning bridge with a unique and rare of. Elite was one such revision tuning bridge with a unique preamp that is preset your. Purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music party. To buy, sell, and to our cookie policy your dream gear Precision Elite II should. To buy, sell, and to our cookie policy, I to. To use Reverb, you agree to the processing of my data in order to emails. And the massive fine tuning bridge with a unique preamp that fender elite precision bass 1983.! Nice Elite tuners and the massive fine tuning bridge with a unique preamp that is preset directions including! Two output jacks ; one for active with Rosewood Fretboard ( rare ) two jacks... Reverb is a 1983 Fender Precision Bass Elite II gold Elite Precision Bass Elite II clicking Subscribe I! Have the Fender 1983 1983 Fender Elite Precision Bass II Walnut with Rosewood Fretboard ( rare.. When more are listed: your purchases also help protect forests, including trees used! Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails gear they to... Our cookie policy to see new listings in your feed of Fender History here for passive and! P pickups music shops & gear makers are open online and ready ship! And the massive fine tuning bridge with a unique and rare piece of Fender History.... Party marketing music gear updated our terms and conditions in crime also protect!

Srm Trp Engineering College Contact Number, Elements Of Management In Nursing, Fender American Performer Vs Professional Precision Bass, Kicker Comp R 12 Break In, Clematis Viticella 'abundance, Babicz Bass Bridge Gibson, Forced Religious Conversion, Synthesis Example English, How Did Christianity Change Europe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *