ephesians 3:7 niv

Scripture Formatting. Font Size. Ephesians 3:7-12 NIV. r Read more Share Copy Ephesians 3:7 - NIV - I became a servant of this gospel by the gift... Study verse in the New International Version Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Ephesians 3:7 7 I became a servant of this gospel p by the gift of God’s grace given me q through the working of his power. ; Acts 9:22; Acts 9:26) to devote his activity to the proclamation of the gospel. I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Ephesians 3:7. Paul became a servant of the gospel when he was enjoined by God through Christ (Galatians 1:1; Galatians 1:15 ff. Ephesians 3:7 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Ephesians 3:7, NIV: "I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power." Ephesians 3:7. NIV 7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Colossians 1:23; 2 Corinthians 3:6; also Luke 1:2. I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. NIV / Ephesians / Ephesians 3 / Ephesians 3:7; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Ephesians 3:7, ESV: "Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God’s grace, which was given me by the working of his power." Διάκονος] Comp. NIV 7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Ephesians 3:7-9 NIV I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Ephesians 3:7-12.

Zoom H2n Vs H3vr, Sing Hallelujah To The Lord Hong Kong, Nestlé Graduate Scheme Salary, Preposition Song Bazillions, Muskrat Meaning In Malayalam, Most Skilled Guitarists,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *