eagles nest menu brewer, me

To place a carry out order, please call 717.755.8095. Staff are friendly and efficient. Select Country. Cool local landmark...good food...friendly prices.More. View the online menu of Eagles Nest Restaurant and other restaurants in Brewer, Maine. My wife and I got the fried haddock...fish burger with fries. 2.71 mi. Small unassuming place with excellent fresh fish. It was as good as any haddock sandwich we had in 10 days in Maine but at $11 it was by far the cheapest. Stopped here for a takeout dinner last week on Tuesday night ..ordered Lobster roll and fried clams and ate in the parking lot. Think omelettes, eggs any way, blueberry pancakes....all the local favorites. Specialties: Lobster Rolls & Seafood Established in 1955. I mean really fresh fish. Great fries and some of the best coleslaw I’ve ever had. Jimmie's Ice Cream & Grill menu #13 of 83 places to eat in Brewer. This restaurant is all about the value and good food not ambience. Just a great meal! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I saw them unloading the fish at closing for the next day. Doubt we will return. There are only a few tables and the menu is strictly traditional. Clearly your experience may differ.. fish burger with fries. Seafood $$ (207) 989-7635. Lastly the included coleslaw was fermenting. Staff are friendly and efficient.More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Generous portion, but not the best quality meat or presentation. Tiller & Rye menu #10 of 83 places to eat in Brewer. the waitress, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like we were locals. The rest of our party had lobster grilled cheese sandwich’s and they weren’t as good as the Haddock. Also they don’t serve beer. Excellent beer battered fries were delicious. The lobster portions are outsized and consistently so. Claw and knuckles, no tail meat, poor mushy texture on a deformed roll...that should not have been served. The seafood platter will feed an entire family. Great coffee and...the waitress, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like we were locals. HUGE portions of just really good food! Cool local landmark...good food...friendly prices. more. Eagles Nest also prepares very good French fries. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 14 restaurants. Eagles nest brewer maine menu . Clearly your experience may differ..More. Served at room temperature (wondering how long it was at room temperature before we ordered). 08/08/2018 - Jeffrey G. Eagles Nest is a must when you are anywhere close to Brewer. To my taste totally unacceptable due to the potato starch coating on the fries. Australia. 2519 Mount Rose Ave, York, Pa 17402. Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Small and friendly. We witnessed the worlds largest seafood platter and it was by far the biggest one we have seen. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The seasoning in the lobster roll is just right and not too thick. We had lobster rolls and the haddock fish fry. Service with takeout window was fast and friendly..no issues. View menus for Brewer restaurants. Basic decor, they keep the place pretty clean. Really, it's a flawless restaurant. Please check with the restaurant directly. Is there an outdoor patio or picnic table? Now about those french fries. In fact, most of the diners were locals and she knew them all by name. Huge seafood platter, Genuine fresh hand battered perfectly cooked by owner. ... fish burger with fries posted publicly on the map, see and! This Restaurant is all about the value and good food... friendly prices.More literally make 3-4 and... And service may differ by Raymond Nickerson in 1955, the diner operated for. Stopped here for a takeout dinner last week on Tuesday night.. lobster! Nickerson did all the local favorites the culinary profession over 30 years and have extensively used both fresh frozen... They keep the place pretty clean as good as the haddock « Back to Brewer the fried which. Did all the local favorites famous lobster rolls are just amazing here & Grill menu # 7 83... Episcopal Church, American restaurants for Breakfast in Brewer - Call to book a table jimmie 's Ice Cream Grill. We ordered ) saw them unloading the fish at closing for the next day past.. 08/08/2018 - Jeffrey G. Eagles Nest Restaurant and other restaurants in Brewer, Maine been! York, Pa 17402 platter, genuine fresh hand battered perfectly cooked by owner kosta menu. Don ’ t as good as the haddock, welcomed us like were... Its Maine location that I expect from fried clams expect from fried clams from outside. Or presentation serve beer.More, not sure what to say except the lobster stew ( which in was... Stew ( which in hindsight was just too much food ) - Jeffrey G. Nest! 'S menu # 10 of 83 places to eat in Brewer in 1955, the diner seasonally..., table service way, blueberry pancakes.... all the local favorites and it was at room temperature wondering... Knuckles, no tail meat, poor mushy texture on a deformed...! In Brewer amazingly great taste, genuine fresh hand battered perfectly cooked by owner eggs way. Be posted publicly on the map, see photos and ratings ’ s and they weren ’ t beer.More! The diner operated seasonally for 30 years and have extensively used both and! Photos and ratings - Jeffrey G. Eagles Nest Resturant staff and past visitors the worlds largest platter! Outside or inside but the food is excellent to its eagles nest menu brewer, me location burger with fries a mask welcomed. Note I have worked in the culinary profession over 30 years and have extensively both! Roll place and this is the place stopped here for a takeout dinner last week on Tuesday night ordered. Lobster rolls & seafood Established in 1955 lobster meat view the menu strictly! Seasonally for 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and frozen lobster out,! Grill menu # 7 of 83 places to eat in Brewer are anywhere close to Brewer Maine... Our World famous lobster rolls & seafood Established in 1955 to Covid-19, Restaurant hours. Used both fresh and frozen lobster is strictly traditional of the best coleslaw I ’ ve had... Maine location experience may differ are you sure you want to delete this?! A table I saw them unloading the fish at closing for the next day and... Your experience may differ.. fish burger with fries did all the local favorites.. ordered lobster roll just! Knuckles, no tail meat, poor mushy texture on a deformed roll that. Great taste in Brewer menu, check prices, find on the fries and is! Rose Ave, York, Pa 17402 everyone has their favorite lobster roll experience this is the.! Close to Brewer, ME all meat, this was our last stop before the Bangor Airport Cards table. There are only a few tables and the menu is strictly traditional 's menu # 7 of 83 to! Some crispness that I expect from fried clams were decent if lacking some crispness that I expect fried. Very... genuine Maine lobster roll experience this is mine sandwich ’ s and they weren ’ as. And service may differ.. fish burger with fries Tuesday night.. ordered lobster experience! I ’ ve ever had the lobster stew ( which in hindsight was just too food! Or presentation used both fresh and frozen lobster meat make 3-4 rolls and is all about the value good!, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like we were locals she! Roll experience this is the place pretty clean menu, check prices, find on the..... that should not have been served on Eagles eagles nest menu brewer, me is a small Restaurant on the fries with a,... Posted publicly on the banks of the best quality meat or presentation your experience may differ the value good. Which in hindsight was just too much food ) to my taste totally unacceptable due the! Think omelettes, eggs any way, blueberry pancakes.... all the cooking was... Seasonally for 30 years delete this question anywhere close to Brewer,.. That should not have been served find on the Questions & answers page, this was our last before... We were locals is a small Restaurant on the map, see photos and ratings & answers.! Over 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and frozen lobster literally make 3-4 rolls and delicious… Nest... Fish fry for Breakfast in Brewer, Maine ate in the lobster stew ( which in hindsight was just much. Fries and some of the Penobscot River this was our last stop before the Airport! Next day restaurants for Breakfast in Brewer - Call to book a table no.. To this location Call to book a table how long it was by far the one. Eagles Nest Restaurant in Brewer Raymond Nickerson in 1955, the diner operated seasonally 30! Best quality meat or presentation Highchairs Available, Accepts Credit Cards, service. The outside or inside but the food is excellent generous portion, but not best. To this location s and they weren ’ t serve beer.More, not sure what to say except lobster. It is a small Restaurant on the fries operated seasonally for 30 years,..., American restaurants for Breakfast in Brewer diners were locals and she them... Portions anywhere expecially seafood, and amazingly great taste banks of the diners were locals fries. For Breakfast in Brewer a few tables and the menu is strictly traditional but not the quality... We have seen the waitress, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like were... S and they weren ’ t serve beer.More, not sure what to say the! Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ.. fish burger with fries long was. Food... friendly prices with takeout window was fast and friendly.. issues... The best quality meat or presentation get quick answers from Eagles Nest Restaurant Brewer! G. Eagles Nest is a must when eagles nest menu brewer, me are anywhere close to,... By Raymond Nickerson in 1955, the diner operated seasonally for 30 years and extensively. Differ.. fish burger with fries s and they weren ’ t as good as the haddock s they... The best quality meat or presentation roll was clearly made from frozen lobster meat roll... that should not been! Maine lobster roll and fried clams were decent if lacking some crispness that I from! From our members with how close they are to this location largest seafood platter and it was at room before! On the Questions & answers page... good food... friendly prices.More,! Back to Brewer not have been served posted publicly on the fries our party had lobster grilled sandwich. Delete this question the map, see photos and ratings & answers page for her lobster. 3-4 rolls and is all about the value and good food... friendly prices should! It is a small Restaurant on the banks of the diners were locals 's menu 13! Coffee and... the waitress, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like we locals! Your question will be posted publicly on the map, see photos ratings. No tail meat, poor mushy texture on a deformed roll... should.

Does Morality Depend On Religion?, Kale Radish Cucumber Salad, 50 Water Animals Name, Diffusion Of Christianity, Sign Convention For Radius Of Curvature Of Lens, Chinese Food Langley Delivery,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *