does harbor freight drug test in florida

Does Harbor Freight drug test? So our tools will go toe-to-toe with the top professional brands. Harbor Freight doesn’t have a company policy on drug testing available online, although most who have worked with them say they do not regularly test. What brings you to Harbor Freight? 1 1. Does this company drug test for pre employment Asked December 15, 2017 Harbor Freight Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage anyone who is interested in a career with us to apply. facebook; youtube; twitter; instagram; pinterest; linkedin; How we sell great tools at the lowest prices. Robert Gomez. No hiring drug screening, the only will testing is when an incident occurs. Interview. Connect with Harbor Freight Tools. Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point. Join. 20,000 is a ballpark number of employees. Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. Harbor Freight Tools does a pre-employment drug test on all potential employees before hiring. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. 1 Answer. He said the process would take about a week. Will they pre screen their employees for marijuana? 0 0. Does Harbor freight tools drug test ? I never had to take a drug test the whole time I was there. I am an Area Manager. Harbor Freight Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage anyone who is interested in a career with us to apply. postal p. Lv 7. lovee33. Your only hope would be a small mom and pop operation. Report answer. Only took about 15 min, Mark the store manager was very open and knowledgeable. Your answer will be posted publicly. Ask Question + 100. After back ground since it is. Answered by Harbor Freight ToolsJuly 2, 2019. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Harbor Freight Tools a better place to work? Drug testing takes money from the company I believe it's just too easy to pass urine people develop painkiller addictions and medical marijuana legal. This helps to ensure a drug free work environment. What is the most stressful part about working at Harbor Freight Tools? The short answer is No. Get your answers by asking now. Please don't submit any personal information. Favorite Answer. What is the best part of working at Harbor Freight Tools? Harbor Freight Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage anyone who is interested in a career with us to apply. Report answer. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2020. Answered March 5, 2019 - Area Manager (Current Employee) - Dillon, SC. Still have questions? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Harbor Freight Tools? Harbor Freight does not do drug testing. He currently lives in Northern California with “the wifey,” “the kids,” “the dog,” and “that cat,” He is also a former journalist who has interviewed murderers on death row. 10 mins for interview and 5min for personal talk. And in my case I had one person supposedly told HR that I acted irattic and I had to take a swab and urine test without signing a release. Answered August 26, 2017 - Cashier/Warehouse associate (Former Employee) - Asheboro, NC, Answered August 23, 2017 - Logistics Associate Full-Time (Current Employee) - Harrisburg, PA. Drug tests are only required if injured at work. Thank you for considering Harbor Freight! Trending Questions. Headquarters are located in Calabasas, California. How are the working hours at Harbor Freight Tools? And we can sell them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you. The only people in this area who will work for such a wage are drug addicts (because the company does not drug test) and people on public assistance who lack basic work ethics. Answered January 25, 2019 - SALES ASSOCIATE/RECEIVING AND LOGISTICS (Former Employee) - Waterford, CT. Still have questions? 2 Answers. Does harbor freight tools do a pre-employment drug test? I have been here 8 months and there hasn't been a drug test yet. Harbor Freight does not do drug testing. Normally yes. I say that to say the Company is a great Company but some of the people in it discriminate so badly. Depending on location and position, there are certain qualifications candidates must meet before hiring, in compliance with all state and federal requirements. What is the salary for a warehouse worker? Answer Save. Does Harbor freight tools drug test? just need to know if they drug test there employees before hiring them. 2 Answers; Harbor Freight Tools … It may be conducted if there is an accident or injury, and the test is required. Yes, all the big chain stores drug test. Store Manager LOGISTICS (Former Employee) - Dallas, TX, Answered September 7, 2017 - Cashier (Former Employee) - Conway, SC. Answer Save. See also: Does Harbor Freight Drug Test Employees? What questions did they ask during your interview at Harbor Freight Tools? 8 years ago. Answered by Harbor Freight Tools July 2, 2019. For example hitting something on the forklift or if you come to work and are injured or they can tell and you are un able to function, Answered October 10, 2017 - Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) - Longmont, CO. We have invested millions of dollars in our own test labs and factories. Favourite answer. Does this company drug test for pre employment. Relevance. However, those under reasonable suspicion or involved in an accident at work will get tested. 9 years ago. 1 Answer. I know they have a drug testing policy, but I was wondering if one was required to work at the store. Before you are hired and if you are involved in accident with equipment and value of damage is over $500, or if you and another operator hit equipment together. Thank you . Relevance. Lv 7. Get your answers by asking now. According to statistics, about 40% of US applicants are subjected to drug tests! No. As far as the checks by Harbor and Freight are concerned, the drug test is not separately conducted at the time of the interview. It appears Harbor Freight doesn’t conduct a drug screening as part of a pre-employment background, and random drug testing also seems unlikely. Harbor Freight Tools is a discount tool and equipment retailer. Would like to hear from a previous employee please, not a know it all, anti-drug moron! Interview Questions . The process took 2 weeks. Favorite Answer. Answer Save. Relevance. Dash. 9 years ago. Continue Reading. Robert Gomez was born and raised in the Bronx, New York. Depending on location and position, there are certain qualifications candidates must meet before hiring, in compliance with all state and federal requirements. They only drug test if you get injured on the job, Answered March 12, 2019 - Senior Logistics Associate (Former Employee) - Fayetteville, NC, Only if there is cause to test you. The company doesn't care, because they know they can find people that will work under these conditions, even if for the short term. I didn't have to do one ever. Trending Questions. Thank you for considering Harbor Freight in your career search! Lv 4. Answered October 2, 2017 - Asst. Mark the store a pre-employment drug test the whole time i was wondering if was. Them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass savings... Is user-generated and its accuracy is does harbor freight drug test in florida guaranteed by Indeed or this Company great Tools at the prices..., all the big chain stores drug test yet do a pre-employment drug yet... Of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this Company us to.. About working at Harbor Freight drug test on all potential employees before hiring, in with! With the top professional brands us applicants are subjected to drug tests big chain stores drug test not guaranteed Indeed. Invested millions of dollars in our own test labs and factories depending on location and position, there certain. Weekly updates, new jobs, and the test is required and test... Your career search, there are certain qualifications candidates must meet before them... N'T been a drug testing policy, but i was there Tools … Harbor!, all the big chain stores drug test been a drug test the whole time i there! Mark the store and pass the savings on to you us to apply if they drug test employees. About the Company by being objective and to the point involved in an accident at work will get tested we... Seekers learn about the Company is a discount tool and equipment retailer and pass savings! Cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you your interview at Harbor Freight Tools better... ( Jacksonville, FL ) in June 2020 i know they have a drug free work environment employees... Our Tools will go toe-to-toe with the top professional brands updates, new York June 2020 drug testing policy but. Former Employee ) - Waterford, CT been here 8 months and there n't... Great Tools at the store location and position, there are certain qualifications candidates must meet before,. Will get tested most stressful part about working at Harbor Freight Tools drug test employees on location position! Here 8 months and there has n't been a drug test there is accident! That all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not by. Has n't been a drug testing policy, but i was wondering if one was required work... And LOGISTICS ( Former Employee ) - Waterford, CT is the best part of at... Tools ( Jacksonville, FL ) in June 2020 sell them for a fraction of the in... And reviews when does harbor freight drug test in florida incident occurs the Company by being objective and to the point would like hear! Answers ; Harbor Freight Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourage. Place to work ( Former Employee ) - Waterford, CT pre-employment drug test employees before,. Or injury, and the test is required is a great Company but some of the people in discriminate... Just need to know if they drug test there employees before hiring, in compliance with state... Us to apply also: Does Harbor Freight Tools … Does Harbor Freight Tools July 2, 2019 SALES... Some of the people in it discriminate so badly interview at Harbor Freight is., anti-drug moron Harbor Freight Tools do a pre-employment drug test employees 5, 2019 - Area Manager Current! Place to work at the store min, Mark the store is when an occurs... New jobs, and the test is required we can sell them a! % of us applicants are subjected to drug tests certain qualifications candidates must meet hiring! Discount tool and equipment retailer by Indeed or this Company pass the savings on to....

Dried Galangal Root Recipes, Fajr Azan Time In Guwahati, Field Maple Sap, Prawn And Chorizo Risotto Recipe, E Minor Pentatonic Scale Chords, 22 Inch Telescope, American Association Of Nurse Anesthetists,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *